Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NFL Losers Pool 2018: Can we make it past Week 4 for Cryssakes?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: NFL Losers Pool 2018: Can we make it past Week 4 for Cryssakes?

With popcorn in hand, I hope this goes into the playoffs. Best of luck, gentlemen.
    Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
    "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
    Patreon for exclusive writing content
    Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

Week 15: Redskins
      Week 14: Bengals
      Week 13: Lions
      Week 12: Falcons
      Week 11: Eagles
      Week 10: Dolphins
      Week 9: Bills
      Week 8: Broncos
      Week 7: Titans
      Week 6: Raiders
      Week 5: Colts
      Week 4: Jets
      Week 3: 49ers
      Week 2: Cardinals
      Week 1: Bears
      "I'm not crazy about reality, but it's still the only place to get a decent meal."
      Groucho Marx
      "You can't fix stupid. There's not a pill you can take; there's not a class you can go to. Stupid is forever. "
      Ron White
      "If we stop being offensive, the Terrorists win."
      Milo Bloom

Comment

Week 1: Chicago
        Week 2: Detroit
        Week 3: Indianapolis
        Week 4: San Francisco
        Week 5: Seattle
        Week 6: Arizona
        Week 7: Buffalo
        Week 8: Denver
        Week 9: Green Bay
        Week 10: Oakland
        Week 11: Jacksonville
        Week 12: Atlanta
        Week 13: Minnesota
        Week 14: Tampa Bay
        Week 15: Philadelphia
        "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

It was a real nice run. Interesting to see Sunday night result.
          That community is already in the process of dissolution where each man begins to eye his neighbor as a possible enemy, where non-conformity with the accepted creed, political as well as religious, is a mark of disaffection; where denunciation, without specification or backing, takes the place of evidence; where orthodoxy chokes freedom of dissent; where faith in the eventual supremacy of reason has become so timid that we dare not enter our convictions in the open lists, to win or lose.

Comment

And we both "lose"
            "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

Originally posted by bronconick View Post
              And we both "lose"
              Well, what the hell? You ride her until she bucks you or don't ride at all.
              "I'm not crazy about reality, but it's still the only place to get a decent meal."
              Groucho Marx
              "You can't fix stupid. There's not a pill you can take; there's not a class you can go to. Stupid is forever. "
              Ron White
              Milo Bloom

Comment

Originally posted by bronconick View Post
                And we both "lose"
                < facepalm >

So who's the winner ... uh, loser, ... uh, winner?
                The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

Last year ended on a tie as well.
                  "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates

Comment

Originally posted by MissThundercat View Post
                    Last year ended on a tie as well.
                    Year before too.
                    U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
                    Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
                    I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
                    But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
                    Originally posted by Doyle Woody
                    Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

• Originally posted by Jimjamesak View Post
                      Year before too.
                      What's the tiebreaker? Best combined record of selected losers?
                      North Dakota
                      National Champions: 1959, 1963, 1980, 1982, 1987, 1997, 2000, 2016

Comment

• Re: NFL Losers Pool 2018: Can we make it past Week 4 for Cryssakes?

Originally posted by Fighting Sioux 23 View Post
                        What's the tiebreaker? Best combined record of selected losers?
                        Last year, when we tied, there was no tiebreaker. If this happens again, maybe take a game, and say "rushing yards for New England" or something like that, and whoever comes closest is the winner?

Comment

Originally posted by MissThundercat View Post
                          Last year, when we tied, there was no tiebreaker. If this happens again, maybe take a game, and say "rushing yards for New England" or something like that, and whoever comes closest is the winner?
                          That's a good idea, particularly in a year such as this where there were only two participants who finished tied.
                          North Dakota
                          National Champions: 1959, 1963, 1980, 1982, 1987, 1997, 2000, 2016

Comment

Originally posted by Fighting Sioux 23 View Post
                            That's a good idea, particularly in a year such as this where there were only two participants who finished tied.
                            My $0.02:
                            Don't go to the shoot out until you've played overtime.
                            In case of a tie, have the contestants resume play with the same rules (If, by chance, a player has already used all the teams available, sorry, you lose). If no winner emerges, use the super bowl total points/most passing yards/whatever as your tiebreaker
                            Groucho Marx
                            Ron White
                            Milo Bloom

Comment

Working...
                            X