UVM 2018-19: This is so sad Alex play Esposito

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: UVM 2018-19: This is so sad Alex play Esposito

4 points are 4 points. At least they have a chance (though small) of moving into the playoff conversation. At least something for the boys to keep shooting for the remainder of the season.

Comment

Nice to see the defense hitting people instead of waving their sticks at the puck. The refs really need to limit their screen time. Nice win on Saturday; that could have easily been a loss. Seeing big improvements in the transition through the neutral zone. I wonder what Mike Babcock thinks about reffing in Hockey East

Comment

Originally posted by UVM Cat in Texas View Post
        Jim Connelly picks the Cats to sweep this weekend. Even against Merrimack at home, I see it as a split at best.

Disappointing loss for the b-ball team the other night, especially if making it to the Big Dance is gonna save the hockey program!
        I actually just had a thought - I wonder if the UVM president search might be something that might play into the coaching situation.

Happy for the guys that they got 4 points this weekend, my frustration with the program is not aimed at them, they're doing what they can. Also is it me or has Vlad been playing extremely well lately?
        https://twitter.com/TheVTHockeyBlog
        https://thevermonthockeyblog.wordpress.com/

Frozen Four: '96, '09
        NCAA Tournament: '88, '96, '97, '09, '10, '14

/r/collegehockey moderator
        Fan of the UVM Catamounts, Charlotte Hornets, Oakland A's, and Philadelphia Union

Comment

Originally posted by j24vt View Post
          I wonder what Mike Babcock thinks about reffing in Hockey East
          Mind providing some context around this for those of us who have no idea what or whom (MikeBabcock the Maple Leafs coach or Mike Babcock the Merrimack player) you are talking about? Thanks.
          Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult

Comment

Originally posted by RENCEB View Post
            Mind providing some context around this for those of us who have no idea what or whom (MikeBabcock the Maple Leafs coach or Mike Babcock the Merrimack player) you are talking about? Thanks.
            Mike Babcock (the coach of the Maple Leafs) was in town watching his son Mike Babcock (plays for Merrimack).

Comment

Originally posted by j24vt View Post
              Mike Babcock (the coach of the Maple Leafs) was in town watching his son Mike Babcock (plays for Merrimack).
              Thanks! Didn't know if there were some questionable calls. I've seen him at a couple of Merrimack games.
              Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult

Comment

The officiating was very inconsistent in both games. One of my favorite examples: The linesman signalling icing while UVM was killing a penalty and cleared the puck and the UVM D (Massie?) reminding him they were a man down.

Comment

We've won 2 in a row! Any new contract extensions signed?

Comment

Originally posted by Catamount93 View Post
                    We've won 2 in a row! Any new contract extensions signed?
                    Uh, no. Remember, it's when the team is struggling that the contract extension is offered!

Comment

Pack the Gut for women's hockey tonight! Come out and support!
                      https://twitter.com/TheVTHockeyBlog
                      https://thevermonthockeyblog.wordpress.com/

Frozen Four: '96, '09
                      NCAA Tournament: '88, '96, '97, '09, '10, '14

/r/collegehockey moderator
                      Fan of the UVM Catamounts, Charlotte Hornets, Oakland A's, and Philadelphia Union

Comment

Originally posted by TovarishchLisa View Post
                        Pack the Gut for women's hockey tonight! Come out and support!
                        My 4 tickets are getting used

Comment

That was a fun game tonight. They beat a good team and it was exciting. It seemed to me that real effort was there all game. Sure the other team has more overall talent, but I didn't think they outworked the cats tonight. The close score throughout really helps the compete level stay high. And hey, a big save here, nice pass there, shot through a screen, battle for a puck, who knows.

Comment

Yay, good job Cats! Nice win!

Comment

The team that payed better won the game...UVM did a great job clogging the middle of the ice and Lekkas wasn’t tested much
                              Yes I am the former member known as Zlax45

Comment

Pulling for you guys tonight!!! See you next week!!
                                I'm just here for the hockey...

Comment

Working...
                                X