Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

College Basketball 2018-19: Duke or UNC Losing Is Fine With Me.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: College Basketball 2018-19: Duke or UNC Losing Is Fine With Me.

In real time, I thought it was a cheap one. But looking at the replay, he hit the shooter's lower body during the shot, affecting the shot. That's a foul.
    FERRIS STATE UNIVERSITY: 2012 FROZEN FOUR

God, that was fun...

Comment

Wow. I didn't even think of the missed double dribble in the backcourt.

God, that was fun...

Comment

Are Auburn fans going to burn down Mpls?

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
        iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
        gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
        Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
        Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
        TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
        DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

Sid Hartman didn't look like he's 99 there.

God, that was fun...

Comment

• Originally posted by Hammer View Post
            Sid Hartman didn't look like he's 99 there.
            Same.

And basketball is lame for at least the next 46 hours.
            Go Green! Go White! Go State!

1966, 1986, 2007

Go Tigers, Go Packers, Go Red Wings, Go Pistons

Comment

Originally posted by French Rage View Post
              Double Dribble might cause them to flick their bics. I didnt see it live but with refs right there you would think one of them would have. Would have liked Auburn Texas Tech game

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
              I swear there ain't no heaven but I pray there ain't no hell.

Maine Hockey Love it or Leave it

Comment

They went out to Toomer's Corner and chanted S-E-C because they thought they won
                "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

It's weird. When I grew up in VA, all the college basketball powerhouses were in MD and DC - UM, GW, Georgetown. Since I left, the biggest NCAA BB accomplishments from the area are GMU, VCU, and UVA.

KDR

gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."

Comment

Per various reports, Juwan Howard is slated to become the next Washtenaw County Weasels basketball coach.

Why not bring the Fab Five back on in coaching roles if they're gonna do that?
                    Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
                    "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
                    Patreon for exclusive writing content
                    Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

Lots of news yesterday.

Utah set the D1 vs D1 record for margins of victory with a 94 point 143-49 win over Mississippi Valley St.

Fellow hockey school Merrimack beat Northwestern on the road 71-61. It’s Merrimack’s first season at D1. Maine just bear Merrimack by 20 three days earlier.

Highly touted Memphis recruit James Wiseman has been ruled likely ineligible by the NCAA, with claims that coach Penny Hardaway paid for his family to move in 2018. They got a restraining order from a judge to let him play last night, which I guess just means they’ll have to vacate instead of forfeit?
                      Last edited by Spartanforlife4; 11-09-2019, 06:38 AM.
                      Go Green! Go White! Go State!

1966, 1986, 2007

Go Tigers, Go Packers, Go Red Wings, Go Pistons

Comment

Washington beat Baylor despite not leading until the last minute.

Was exciting in person though.
                        U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
                        Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
                        I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
                        But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
                        Originally posted by Doyle Woody
                        Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

Originally posted by Spartanforlife4 View Post
                          Highly touted Memphis recruit James Wiseman has been ruled likely ineligible by the NCAA, with claims that coach Penny Hardaway paid for his family to move in 2018. They got a restraining order from a judge to let him play last night, which I guess just means they’ll have to vacate instead of forfeit?
                          They could declare them ineligible for the tournament for knowingly doing it. Could, but of course won't.

KDR

Comment

They could declare them ineligible for the tournament for knowingly doing it. Could, but of course won't.
                            It's my understanding that Hardaway paid for the family to move a few years ago, before he was the Memphis coach, but that the NCAA has a problem with it because it claims that Hardaway was a Memphis booster at that time.
                            North Dakota
                            National Champions: 1959, 1963, 1980, 1982, 1987, 1997, 2000, 2016

Comment

Hardaway gave $1 million to Memphis in 2008. The NCAA considers him a "booster for life" due to that donation.

God, that was fun...

Comment

Originally posted by Hammer View Post
                                Hardaway gave $1 million to Memphis in 2008. The NCAA considers him a "booster for life" due to that donation.
                                It doesn't matter the amount of money you give. Once you are a booster, you are always a booster. For example, Person A donates $5 to Ferris State's Athletics Program. Person A = Ferris State booster for life.

If there is evidence that Hardaway paid for the family to move in order to convince the kid to attend Memphis, then there is a problem. If not, then there should be no problem.
                                North Dakota
                                National Champions: 1959, 1963, 1980, 1982, 1987, 1997, 2000, 2016

Comment

Working...
                                X