• Show
Clear All

Box score said over 2100??

"FEAR THE BIRD!"

Comment

Re: Oswego State 2018-19 Back To Work... #ItsAGreatDayToBeALaker

Originally posted by Birdwatcher View Post
      His post was before puck drop so i dunno....

Comment

Noticed several nice positives from last nights game. I liked the PP and PPK effort last night. Hopefully our PP has gotten away from the big one timer. The passing was nice to see and having a big body close to the net paid off. I really liked the line of Emerson, Passero and Broughman. The 3 of them seemed to work well together. We had better play tonight game like we played the first period or it will be a long ride back from Genny. We differently need more consistency for the entire 60 minutes.
        Oswego '88

Comment

Originally posted by DIIIFan View Post
          Noticed several nice positives from last nights game. I liked the PP and PPK effort last night. Hopefully our PP has gotten away from the big one timer. The passing was nice to see and having a big body close to the net paid off. I really liked the line of Emerson, Passero and Broughman. The 3 of them seemed to work well together. We had better play tonight game like we played the first period or it will be a long ride back from Genny. We differently need more consistency for the entire 60 minutes.
          Oswego '88
          Yes we took the 2nd off and watched.....Still looking for the perfect shot on the PP.more crashing the net...Tonight will test the D and the netmiding,Genny can score flat out,forwards must play both ways and cover the points......Hope I can watch the whole game...Congrats to Campbell on his goal
          Last edited by bakdraft21; 12-01-2018, 09:29 AM.

Comment

The box score account for probably 600-700 season ticket seats that don't show up for but the platty game. It's quite the disappointing site to constantly show up to in reality about 1500 at peak game time. Gone are the times of a constant 25-700. Been a steady decline the last four years for whatever be the reason.

Comment

Originally posted by OZrebel View Post
              The box score account for probably 600-700 season ticket seats that don't show up for but the platty game. It's quite the disappointing site to constantly show up to in reality about 1500 at peak game time. Gone are the times of a constant 25-700. Been a steady decline the last four years for whatever be the reason.
              I think Sacret Heart had about 200 last night..friends and family night I guess..

Comment

Originally posted by bakdraft21 View Post
                I think Sacret Heart had about 200 last night..friends and family night I guess..
                The women's game only showed 90

"FEAR THE BIRD!"

Comment

Disappointing ending for sure....we got outshot,they doubled us up in shots,they outplayed us on special teams genny 2 of 4 on the PP Lakers 0-3,with little good to say about the PP when we needed it,we had maybe one good run in their zone on the PP after that ugh,we need to adapt the entry into Offensive zone that every one college/pro are using,Genny does it well and it showed,they got into our zone with little if any troubles..They also had several odd man chances we a few if any.....Alas we did not get out hustled or out hit,we played hard and we did not get a bounce the whole night,next time Genny comes to our barn I think we will repay them...also Genny has played twice the amount of games we have and it showed,better passing etc....Moving on to Whiteout Weekend,we CANNOT have worse results than last yr impossible....I think we bounce back bigtime and take the weekend,using the Genny game as a lesson...….Lets go Lakers....nice job by Richer,looked pretty solid in the game..

Comment

Originally posted by bakdraft21 View Post
                    Disappointing ending for sure....we got outshot,they doubled us up in shots,they outplayed us on special teams genny 2 of 4 on the PP Lakers 0-3,with little good to say about the PP when we needed it,we had maybe one good run in their zone on the PP after that ugh,we need to adapt the entry into Offensive zone that every one college/pro are using,Genny does it well and it showed,they got into our zone with little if any troubles..They also had several odd man chances we a few if any.....Alas we did not get out hustled or out hit,we played hard and we did not get a bounce the whole night,next time Genny comes to our barn I think we will repay them...also Genny has played twice the amount of games we have and it showed,better passing etc....Moving on to Whiteout Weekend,we CANNOT have worse results than last yr impossible....I think we bounce back bigtime and take the weekend,using the Genny game as a lesson...….Lets go Lakers....nice job by Richer,looked pretty solid in the game..
                    I’m making the trip for Whiteout - anyone else?
                    LakerEagleLover

I support tuition payments past...

Comment

• Re: Oswego State 2018-19 Back To Work... #ItsAGreatDayToBeALaker

Gonna have to miss this yr,have to do a make-up trip for my 11y.o,she broke her arm last yr and we were unable to go to our trip to Kalihari…...the waterpark up in the poconos...family first as they say...have a fun time ..maybe a trip to the Frozen 4 instead???

Comment

The women's game only showed 90
                        They packed 119 in for sat. game

Comment

I'm still looking for a ticket in 54 if anyone has an extra. I have 2, but since we will be in Buffalo that afternoon for a 12U game and then driving "the 90" I need an extra so the wife can come too Happy Wife, Happy Life....
                          Remy Babineaux
                          remyb616@gmail.com
                          D3FHL Web Page

Comment

• Originally posted by bakdraft21 View Post
                            They packed 119 in for sat. game
                            I saw that ....

"FEAR THE BIRD!"

Comment

Originally posted by OZrebel View Post
                              Attendance seems to be a topic for all sports these days. People can watch all the action from their couches on the big screen and avoid the hassle of actually dealing with live people. WTOP excellent broadcasts actually promote this trend. I have always said--these are the students games--so show up snowflake. Those 4 years are here and soon gone, skippy. Oswego has 8K undergrads? Pack the rink every home game and then head downtown and get blasted. Perfect evening. As for Townies/Season ticket holders--DONATE your tickets to youth hockey, etc. if you dont use them. Dont let them go to waste. You want a winning team? Show up, get loud.
                              Last edited by OZFEST; 12-03-2018, 06:55 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by OZFEST View Post
                                Attendance seems to be a topic for all sports these days. People can watch all the action from their couches on the big screen and avoid the hassle of actually dealing with live people. WTOP excellent broadcasts actually promote this trend. I have always said--these are the students games--so show up snowflake. Those 4 years are here and soon gone, skippy. Oswego has 8K undergrads? Pack the rink every home game and then head downtown and get blasted. Perfect evening. As for Townies/Season ticket holders--DONATE your tickets to youth hockey, etc. if you dont use them. Dont let them go to waste. You want a winning team? Show up, get loud.
                                Agree with you other than the assumption I'm a student. I go to road games as well. Geneseo had a rocking house, best atmosphere all year I've seen.

Comment

Working...
                                X