Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Oswego State 2018-19 Back To Work... #ItsAGreatDayToBeALaker

Originally posted by OZrebel View Post
    And the wait for Passero to be announced continues, perhaps it is just coincidence there's another student with the same name.
    And today we get confirmation on Passero. I knew my source had the correct information.

Comment

The Final Countdown....9 forwards...2 dmen ...1 netminder...added to the 22 coming back,perhaps???......playing time will be hard to come by ,better lace up those skates tight at practice...I seem to remember several throwdowns at tryouts when I was on the ice at Oz...
      Last edited by bakdraft21; 08-24-2018, 01:19 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Laker28 View Post
        And today we get confirmation on Passero. I knew my source had the correct information.
        Season Team GP G A PTS PTS/G Pen PIM PIM/G PPG SHG GWG ENG
        2016-2017 Buffalo State 27 9 20 29 1.07 7 14 0.52 1 0 0 0
        2017-2018 Buffalo State 26 7 21 28 1.08 1 2 0.08 1 0 2 0

Nice sheet, welcome to the newest Great Laker

Comment

Season ticket booklets arrived today, should be an exciting season. Will be interesting to see how the new guys shuffle in vs the guys that hardly got a chance for game time last year. Expect to see a lot of shuffling which worries me for chemistry sake.

Comment

Originally posted by OZFEST View Post
            Season Team GP G A PTS PTS/G Pen PIM PIM/G PPG SHG GWG ENG
            2016-2017 Buffalo State 27 9 20 29 1.07 7 14 0.52 1 0 0 0
            2017-2018 Buffalo State 26 7 21 28 1.08 1 2 0.08 1 0 2 0

Nice sheet, welcome to the newest Great Laker
            Top scorer for Buff St both years..

Comment

Originally posted by OZrebel View Post
              Season ticket booklets arrived today, should be an exciting season. Will be interesting to see how the new guys shuffle in vs the guys that hardly got a chance for game time last year. Expect to see a lot of shuffling which worries me for chemistry sake.
              Well we have 2 exhibition games to start then Cortland and Canton both not powerhouses,so I would think they coaches will get a good look at the players in those tilts,it will be a hard task but I am sure they will figure things out..

Comment

OK any rumors or sightings of the boys on the ice, and how any newcomers look??? Only 3 weeks til we drop'em with Naz.

Comment

Players have been seen skating and saw players doing headshots with WTOP-10 earlier this morning.

Rumor has it that rosters should be online for the team sometime this week on oswegolakers.com.
                  Ben Grieco

SUNY Oswego, Class of 2021
                  The Oswegonian, Sports Editor

Comment

Originally posted by BenTGrieco View Post
                    Players have been seen skating and saw players doing headshots with WTOP-10 earlier this morning.

Rumor has it that rosters should be online for the team sometime this week on oswegolakers.com.
                    welcome aboard to the boards no pun,keep us updated if ya can...

Comment

Originally posted by bakdraft21 View Post
                      welcome aboard to the boards no pun,keep us updated if ya can...
                      Thank you! I'll also be beat writing for the men's team this year, so I'll be able to give some updates from Coach Gosek and the team as the season goes along. I'll have a couple writers taking stories for the team each week, so we'll be sure to keep everyone updated and with some good features.
                      Ben Grieco

Comment

Originally posted by BenTGrieco View Post
                        Thank you! I'll also be beat writing for the men's team this year, so I'll be able to give some updates from Coach Gosek and the team as the season goes along. I'll have a couple writers taking stories for the team each week, so we'll be sure to keep everyone updated and with some good features.
                        thanks

Comment

thanks
                          Headed to Oz next week, Drafty, for some college business, media summit business, school of business business and to spend time with my friend Ed...my report back will be heavily redacted....
                          LakerEagleLover

I support tuition payments past...

Comment

Originally posted by LakerEagleLover View Post
                            Headed to Oz next week, Drafty, for some college business, media summit business, school of business business and to spend time with my friend Ed...my report back will be heavily redacted....
                            Sounds like a fun trip, we will take any news ya got,always good to have a new hit of information...have fun hope for no snow

Comment

Sounds like a fun trip, we will take any news ya got,always good to have a new hit of information...have fun hope for no snow
                              Men's hockey press conference is scheduled for 5:00 PM tomorrow with a couple players and coach. The Oswegonian will have a story out this week, and the TV and Radio will be live streaming the press conference from what I know.
                              Ben Grieco

Comment

Originally posted by LakerEagleLover View Post
                                and to spend time with my friend Ed...my report back will be heavily redacted....
                                Heavily redacted, heavily unremembered, or intentionally fuzzy to protect the innocent?
                                Steve
                                Penn State Class of '95
                                Plattsburgh State Class of '99

If corn oil is made from corn, and vegetable oil is made from vegetables, then what is baby oil made from?

Comment

Working...
                                X