• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Oswego State 2018-19 Back To Work... #ItsAGreatDayToBeALaker

Forgot about re-seeding! My bad!

Comment

• Originally posted by Birdwatcher View Post
      If Plattsburgh beats Brockport.....see you Saturday!
      The Birds will be ready for tomorrow night. I know I am ready!🏒🏒🏒

Comment

#ItWouldBeAGreaterDayToBeALakerIfBrockportHadWon
        Oswego State 1980 Grad
        (attended in one way or another from 1968-1988, don't ask..... )

Comment

We had Wood again last night. Weirdly officiated game. 3 penalties in the first on Plattsburgh. 4 straight (1 in the first, 2 in the second, 1 in the third) on Brockport, followed by three straight on Plattsburgh in the third. (The 5 minute major call on Plattsburgh was an easy call - no complaints on that one). I thought it was not evenly officiated. I'd prefer to not see him again on Saturday...
          Steve
          Penn State Class of '95
          Plattsburgh State Class of '99

If corn oil is made from corn, and vegetable oil is made from vegetables, then what is baby oil made from?

Comment

Originally posted by spwood View Post
            We had Wood again last night. Weirdly officiated game. 3 penalties in the first on Plattsburgh. 4 straight (1 in the first, 2 in the second, 1 in the third) on Brockport, followed by three straight on Plattsburgh in the third. (The 5 minute major call on Plattsburgh was an easy call - no complaints on that one). I thought it was not evenly officiated. I'd prefer to not see him again on Saturday...
            With a smaller field--two games now-we should get the best of best referees and linesmen...not who's just available.

Comment

Win and advance day for MHKY, WHKY and MHOOPS. Good luck to all and Go Lakers

Comment

Originally posted by OZFEST View Post
                Win and advance day for MHKY, WHKY and MHOOPS. Good luck to all and Go Lakers
                I'll root for the hoops team, but that's the best I can do!
                Steve
                Penn State Class of '95
                Plattsburgh State Class of '99

If corn oil is made from corn, and vegetable oil is made from vegetables, then what is baby oil made from?

Comment

Originally posted by spwood View Post
                  I'll root for the hoops team, but that's the best I can do!
                  Should be the game tonight, lets hope we get good officiating

Comment

Good win, but again what a refereeing nightmare. What has got to happen to get a decent set. Completely looking around like they are lost.

Comment

Off to Genny: The Lakers CAN NOT be taking these lazy penalties this late into the season and especially now. Yes some of them were a result of some of the work officiating I have seen but others were not. Our 3rd D line of Penik and Solow look good. It would be nice to hear what others think about the clowns in strips do at the to others SUNYAC rinks and at the DIII level in general. It seems that the the officiating is getting worse. At this stage of the game I would like to see Dupree do a game. At least Dupree was not afraid to call a blatant penalty, ie to many men on the ice.
                      oswego '88

Comment

Believe the Jersey read Baudo, that guy really needs to get his eyes checked 3-4 calls missed that where blatant within 15 feet of him, against our puck Carrier. But would call a slash from 100 feet when he had no view.
                        Last edited by OZrebel; 02-24-2019, 07:59 AM.

Comment

No clue how many presale tickets Oz got but atleast 200 people in line when sale started at 11, limit of 2 per person. Could have quite the oz crowd if there's enough tickets to go around.

Comment

• Originally posted by OZrebel View Post
                            No clue how many presale tickets Oz got but atleast 200 people in line when sale started at 11, limit of 2 per person. Could have quite the oz crowd if there's enough tickets to go around.
                            I believe it is 200 minimum, but there is a percentage of the rink capacity amount of available seats if the arena is larger. Could be wrong.

"FEAR THE BIRD!"

Comment

Originally posted by DIIIFan View Post
                              Off to Genny: The Lakers CAN NOT be taking these lazy penalties this late into the season and especially now. Yes some of them were a result of some of the work officiating I have seen but others were not. Our 3rd D line of Penik and Solow look good. It would be nice to hear what others think about the clowns in strips do at the to others SUNYAC rinks and at the DIII level in general. It seems that the the officiating is getting worse. At this stage of the game I would like to see Dupree do a game. At least Dupree was not afraid to call a blatant penalty, ie to many men on the ice.
                              oswego '88
                              Caught most of the game on the way back from the OBX,The reffing seemed ok all year and the last 2 Oz games has been suspect at best,they cant keep up with the intensity of the these type games. Wonder what will happen sat night at the Ira??? Our Dmen got exposed many times last night, and Richer saved their bacon,do this vs. Genny and warm up the bus,as they will burry their chances...As for the 3rd set got to disagree with DIII, would like to see a different set they got burned a few times and were caught out of position as well..Our lack of size showed the past 2 games vs Platty….Richer made some killer saveswe will need him BIG TIME sat n ight ...as for the PP/PK vs Genny....lets hope we don't have to kill any,Romano is a asssit machine with 38 so far this yr,no typo there. They will kill us if we sit back and watch...We can take Genny but must get to Mcdonald ealry,cant fall behindearly,stop with the b.s. slashing/holding/lazy pens....
                              Last edited by bakdraft21; 02-24-2019, 12:40 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by DIIIFan View Post
                                At least Dupree was not afraid to call a blatant penalty, ie to many men on the ice.
                                oswego '88
                                "I'm OK with letting that one go,
                                Two on zero- tick, tack, toe!
                                See you in.... Geneseo!"

Ha! I made a rhyme!

(that "line change" was maybe the biggest mistake I've ever seen Plattsburgh make- totally out of character)
                                Last edited by ColdInRomney; 02-24-2019, 03:01 PM.
                                Oswego State 1980 Grad
                                (attended in one way or another from 1968-1988, don't ask..... )

Comment

Working...
                                X