Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Oswego State 2018-19 Back To Work... #ItsAGreatDayToBeALaker

Originally posted by OZrebel View Post
    Thought the same thing, one of their beat writers has a thing about him leaving the program but wouldn't post as to the speculation as to why.
    He did lead the team in penalties his first 2 yrs then looks to have fell out of favor and only played 20 games last yr,I think he will fit in well with the new lakers...if only for 1 yr.

Comment

Derek Brown via Niagara for 2yrs,nice frshman yr , and this yr they must have brought in a new coach and he cut a whole bunch of players.....best of luck DB

Comment

Update...22 players coming back perhaps...13 forwards 7 demn and2 netminders...so far our recruits as/twitter..4 forwards 2 dmen and 1 netminder...total of 29...more to come perhaps??
        Last edited by bakdraft21; 08-19-2018, 07:55 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by bakdraft21 View Post
          Derek Brown via Niagara for 2yrs,nice frshman yr , and this yr they must have brought in a new coach and he cut a whole bunch of players.....best of luck DB
          Niagara brought in Jason Lammers (remember him from Geneseo?) last year, so this is Lammers second season coming up.
          Russell Jaslow
          [Former] SUNYAC Correspondent
          U.S. College Hockey Online

Comment

Inetresting pick up for Oz....,Josh Nendal senior forward transfer from Lake Superior State,played about 100 games with LSSU, and alos had 188 games in the USHL...didn't have much for #'s at LSSU but played a lot of games,will only hav'em for a yr...…...best of luck at Oz to him,I guess he likes being Lakeside
            At least he won't get the nickname of the team he is playing for confused...
            Russell Jaslow

Comment

He did lead the team in penalties his first 2 yrs then looks to have fell out of favor and only played 20 games last yr,I think he will fit in well with the new lakers...if only for 1 yr.
              I think he left the LSSU program after the first semester last year so that would explain only 20 games played.

Comment

And the wait for Passero to be announced continues, perhaps it is just coincidence there's another student with the same name.

Comment

And the wait for Passero to be announced continues, perhaps it is just coincidence there's another student with the same name.
                  My source was the father of a Buffalo State player. Passero was named a captain in May but made the decision to transfer in June. I guess we will find out soon enough.

Comment

Should be 2 or 3 more players on the Twitter I would think,the next few days will tell....looks like a good 'ol fashioned slugfest for playing time

Comment

Don't know how I feel about the constant shuffle of guys, seems like we struggle to get good on ice chemistry with it.

Comment

10-4 perhaps coach will go with the hot hand......another 30 goal scorer just added......Not much size coming in that's for sure a lot of 5' 10'ish 180lbish,hope they have speed,good thing our D is pretty beefy,dont like to get pushed around on the ice..

Comment

Update...22 players coming back perhaps...13 forwards 7 demn and2 netminders...so far our recruits as/twitter..4 forwards 2 dmen and 1 netminder...total of 29...more to come perhaps??
                          as/Twitter...updated...7 forwards 2 dmen still 1 netminder...…..Lets get ready to RUUUUUUUUUUMBL

Comment

as/Twitter...updated...7 forwards 2 dmen still 1 netminder...…..Lets get ready to RUUUUUUUUUUMBL
                            Looking at over 33-35 is kind of ridiculous when only 19 suit up. I expect some disgruntled folks and players to leave during the break.

Comment

Looking at over 33-35 is kind of ridiculous when only 19 suit up. I expect some disgruntled folks and players to leave during the break.
                              could be,not sure who is coming back??? also I think they added another skater this yr into the line-up,now 22 dress with the goalies I think??

Comment

could be,not sure who is coming back??? also I think they added another skater this yr into the line-up,now 22 dress with the goalies I think??
                                Yes, you can dress another skater.
                                Russell Jaslow

Comment

Working...
                                X