Oswego State 2018-19 Back To Work... #ItsAGreatDayToBeALaker

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Russell Jaslow View Post
    I think people are blowing this out of proportion. You can recruit as may Canadians as you want. You just can’t give them financial aid out of proportion to the rest of the general student population.
    Exactly

"FEAR THE BIRD!"

Comment

• Re: Oswego State 2018-19 Back To Work... #ItsAGreatDayToBeALaker

Hello Laker faithful. We're thinking about making the trip on Friday. Will school still be out then?

Comment

Couple of things from this weekend. The Freshmen are not playing like freshmen. Broughman is a STUD!!. Bunka and Antonucci played very well last night and I like that pairing. LeBlanc & Fletcher showing a lot of grit. Hope to see more of Braun and hopefully Berry will be back soon if he is hurt. He is a big loss. Even though the PP isn't scoring a lot I like what they are doing. Zizek needs to be moved out of his role on the PP for he doesn't have a big one time. Good fast pace in the first against Canton but then eased off the gas. If keeping the foot on the gas got you 3 goals then keep playing that way. The third was not good. I hate that defensive shell crap. You loose any momentum, offensive mind set, and are playing on your heels all the time. That is how you loose games. Just watch SU B'Ball and see what happens when they are up 10 with 10 minutes left.
        Oswego '88

Comment

Nice Tourny victory,never ez to play over break it takes a lot of concentration....Not a full game but we'll take it...Yes Broughman is good,deceptive speed for a big guy and has good hands,he is a keeper...As far as Zizek yes he doesn't have the Gallati 1 timer but he does get chances galor which means he is in the right spots,maybe a rotation at that spot on the PP?? PP looked good and finished....PK not so much,canton 2-5,I believe at this level a aggressive PK is best with the dmen stepping up at the blueline etc.... Noticed Brown a sctratch,healthy or not putting up the #'s,he is a quite type player???....Looks like 5 games in 11nights,Naz played a one goal game with genny yesterday and is 7-3-4 on the season better not sleep on them...Yes both Anntonucci and Bunka will add a lot to the team when they get more ice time,they look very good,our future on D.
          Last edited by bakdraft21; 01-06-2019, 02:37 PM.

Comment

yes, don't think they are back until the end of the month you can spread out..

Comment

Whats the deal with Tuesdays Oswego - Nazareth game being at SKANEATELES's ALLYN ICE ARENA ?

No video either ?

Comment

• Originally posted by gfan View Post
                Whats the deal with Tuesdays Oswego - Nazareth game being at SKANEATELES's ALLYN ICE ARENA ?

No video either ?
                For a great cause. A lot of our 12U team from Syracuse will be there.
                Remy Babineaux
                remyb616@gmail.com
                D3FHL Web Page

Comment

Originally posted by psuchamps2001 View Post
                  for a great cause. A lot of our 12u team from syracuse will be there.
                  Sounds good to me

Comment

https://www.syracuse.com/sports/2019...aneateles.html
                    LakerEagleLover

I support tuition payments past...

Comment

Indeed a great cause to fight pediatric cancer. I didn't know Coach Roll lost his wife also.

Comment

According to the Utica thread, Utica will be down three players on Friday due to DQs from the Skidmore game.

In a related story- there were three murders in Utica in the last few days.
                        Oswego State 1980 Grad
                        (attended in one way or another from 1968-1988, don't ask..... )

Comment

Originally posted by ColdInRomney View Post
                          According to the Utica thread, Utica will be down three players on Friday due to DQs from the Skidmore game.

In a related story- there were three murders in Utica in the last few days.
                          _ _it Happens

Comment

Old school tonight, so most of us fit in that jacket--radio broadcast on WNYO, Oswego v. Nazareth

Comment

• Originally posted by OZFEST View Post
                              Old school tonight, so most of us fit in that jacket--radio broadcast on WNYO, Oswego v. Nazareth
                              Pay for LiveBarn.com and watch live....
                              Remy Babineaux
                              remyb616@gmail.com
                              D3FHL Web Page

Comment

Guys did a great job on WNYO tonight thanks for the call...…...

Comment

Working...
                                X