Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131415
Results 281 to 290 of 290

Thread: Oswego State 2018-19 Back To Work... #ItsAGreatDayToBeALaker

  1. #281
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Posts
    58

    Re: Oswego State 2018-19 Back To Work... #ItsAGreatDayToBeALaker

    No, Lakers play winner of Buff St/Fredonia.

  2. #282
    Hockey Knight in Boston
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    1,048
    Quote Originally Posted by BKrosky View Post
    No, Lakers play winner of Buff St/Fredonia.
    They re-seed (re-bracket?) after the first round, so Oswego plays whoever the highest remaining seed is.

  3. #283
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Plattsburgh, NY
    Posts
    2,841
    Quote Originally Posted by KnightsOfTheRound View Post
    They re-seed (re-bracket?) after the first round, so Oswego plays whoever the highest remaining seed is.
    So if Plattsburgh beats Brockport they would play Oswego as I said. Just verified it at sunyacsports.com

  4. #284
    Hockey Knight in Boston
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    1,048
    Quote Originally Posted by Birdwatcher View Post
    So if Plattsburgh beats Brockport they would play Oswego as I said. Just verified it at sunyacsports.com
    Yep. But if Brockport beats Plattsburgh they play Geneseo and Oswego plays the winner of the other game.

  5. #285
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Plattsburgh, NY
    Posts
    2,841
    Quote Originally Posted by KnightsOfTheRound View Post
    Yep. But if Brockport beats Plattsburgh they play Geneseo and Oswego plays the winner of the other game.
    Correct

  6. #286
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Posts
    58

    Re: Oswego State 2018-19 Back To Work... #ItsAGreatDayToBeALaker

    Forgot about re-seeding! My bad!

  7. #287
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Plattsburgh, N.Y.
    Posts
    859
    Quote Originally Posted by Birdwatcher View Post
    If Plattsburgh beats Brockport.....see you Saturday!
    The Birds will be ready for tomorrow night. I know I am ready!🏒🏒🏒

  8. #288
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Oswego NY
    Posts
    355

    Re: Oswego State 2018-19 Back To Work... #ItsAGreatDayToBeALaker

    #ItWouldBeAGreaterDayToBeALakerIfBrockportHadWon
    Oswego State 1980 Grad
    (attended in one way or another from 1968-1988, don't ask..... )

  9. #289
    Do You Believe in Miracles? YES!!!
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    West Chazy, NY
    Posts
    4,171

    Re: Oswego State 2018-19 Back To Work... #ItsAGreatDayToBeALaker

    We had Wood again last night. Weirdly officiated game. 3 penalties in the first on Plattsburgh. 4 straight (1 in the first, 2 in the second, 1 in the third) on Brockport, followed by three straight on Plattsburgh in the third. (The 5 minute major call on Plattsburgh was an easy call - no complaints on that one). I thought it was not evenly officiated. I'd prefer to not see him again on Saturday...
    Steve
    Penn State Class of '95
    Plattsburgh State Class of '99

    If corn oil is made from corn, and vegetable oil is made from vegetables, then what is baby oil made from?

  10. #290
    Oswego State Great Laker
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    1,908

    Re: Oswego State 2018-19 Back To Work... #ItsAGreatDayToBeALaker

    Quote Originally Posted by spwood View Post
    We had Wood again last night. Weirdly officiated game. 3 penalties in the first on Plattsburgh. 4 straight (1 in the first, 2 in the second, 1 in the third) on Brockport, followed by three straight on Plattsburgh in the third. (The 5 minute major call on Plattsburgh was an easy call - no complaints on that one). I thought it was not evenly officiated. I'd prefer to not see him again on Saturday...
    With a smaller field--two games now-we should get the best of best referees and linesmen...not who's just available.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •