Oswego State 2018-19 Back To Work... #ItsAGreatDayToBeALaker

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Oswego State 2018-19 Back To Work... #ItsAGreatDayToBeALaker

Roster up for the season...26 total,low for a Oswego team...Horn not back as well as the aforementioned in other posts...…….Go Lakers!!

Comment

Looks like Solow's appeal for an extra year has been approved, as he's still listed as a Junior on the roster (13 Seniors as opposed to the aforementioned 14). Am familiar with him, good family.

Comment

Originally posted by FLHockeyMom View Post
        Looks like Solow's appeal for an extra year has been approved, as he's still listed as a Junior on the roster (13 Seniors as opposed to the aforementioned 14). Am familiar with him, good family.
        Nice pick up mom

Comment

Quick look at tomorrow nights game...Carelton Place Canadiens CCHL have 5 players already committed to D1 schools for next season and I would imagine a few more as well to follow...They have some big boys as well a 12 players 6' 1" and over,we have 8 and 2 are netminders, and will not be pushed around for sure should be a close tilt as was last yr's game...…..
          Last edited by bakdraft21; 10-18-2019, 05:30 PM.

Comment

Did I miss something? Whiteout Weekend and this page is dead? I can't believe the lack of activity on here.

Comment

Originally posted by skipperbob View Post
              Did I miss something? Whiteout Weekend and this page is dead? I can't believe the lack of activity on here.
              The bench is thinning out...no new recruits. Oh and Platty is 0-2. Platty fan understandably quiet.

Comment

There is a new thread,this is the old one..but not much action on that as well..

Comment

Working...
                X