X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Oswego State 2018-19 Back To Work... #ItsAGreatDayToBeALaker

Originally posted by Russell Jaslow View Post
    Unsportsmanlike?

There are plenty of reasons you can get a 10 with no power play.
    yes but don't see it much...par for the course of the crew tonight,hope we don't see'em again,and the reffing has been pretty good all yr to bad...

Comment

• Originally posted by bakdraft21 View Post
      yes but don't see it much...par for the course of the crew tonight,hope we don't see'em again,and the reffing has been pretty good all yr to bad...
      The most common way you see it is when a player mouths off to the ref too much.
      Russell Jaslow
      [Former] SUNYAC Correspondent
      U.S. College Hockey Online

Comment

• Originally posted by Russell Jaslow View Post
        The most common way you see it is when a player mouths off to the ref too much.
        And I believe that was the case after the play.

"FEAR THE BIRD!"

Comment

Originally posted by Birdwatcher View Post
          And I believe that was the case after the play.
          waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah...again hope we don't see that crew again, game was past their level of competence...Looking forward to a fun Yac playoff but Genny looks tough..

Comment

Originally posted by bakdraft21 View Post
            waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah...again hope we don't see that crew again, game was past their level of competence...Looking forward to a fun Yac playoff but Genny looks tough..
            IF we get to Genny.

"Those who refuse to learn the lessons of history are condemned to repeat them."
            Oswego State 1980 Grad
            (attended in one way or another from 1968-1988, don't ask..... )

Comment

• Originally posted by ColdInRomney View Post
              IF we get to Genny.

"Those who refuse to learn the lessons of history are condemned to repeat them."
              Felt that was probably the worst reffing I have seen all season! Not just missed calls but total lack of control of the game and too may sidebars for the 3 of them on simple decisions on icings or offsides. Geez!
              Game was a good one, typical of most Card/Laker games with. alot of excitement and intensity. Good win for the RedBirds!

Comment

Originally posted by Birds View Post
                Felt that was probably the worst reffing I have seen all season! Not just missed calls but total lack of control of the game and too may sidebars for the 3 of them on simple decisions on icings or offsides. Geez!
                Game was a good one, typical of most Card/Laker games with. alot of excitement and intensity. Good win for the RedBirds!
                agree %100....

Comment

Originally posted by ColdInRomney View Post
                  IF we get to Genny.

Yes and that goes BIG time for playoff hockey,hockey is a rough sport,we know that but sometimes you have to suck it up and take one for the team,penalties will cost us …...

Comment

Ok not the weekend of hockey one would want going into next weekend playoff game,reguardsless of who comes into the Marano Campus Center....As for the line-up,would hope to see Gillespie back to run the PP and do his thing....After the core 4 dmen,Allen Campbell,Currie,and Novick,I have NO IDEA which 2 other dmen will get the call,any ideas?? Any preference on who our opponent should be,not sure if I want to see the Birds again??? Then again Freddy krugger scares me as well...I'm sure the coaches will have the boys ready and the crowd will help us out...

Comment

• Originally posted by bakdraft21 View Post
                      Ok not the weekend of hockey one would want going into next weekend playoff game,reguardsless of who comes into the Marano Campus Center....As for the line-up,would hope to see Gillespie back to run the PP and do his thing....After the core 4 dmen,Allen Campbell,Currie,and Novick,I have NO IDEA which 2 other dmen will get the call,any ideas?? Any preference on who our opponent should be,not sure if I want to see the Birds again??? Then again Freddy krugger scares me as well...I'm sure the coaches will have the boys ready and the crowd will help us out...
                      If Plattsburgh beats Brockport.....see you Saturday!

"FEAR THE BIRD!"

Comment

No, Lakers play winner of Buff St/Fredonia.

Comment

• Originally posted by BKrosky View Post
                          No, Lakers play winner of Buff St/Fredonia.
                          They re-seed (re-bracket?) after the first round, so Oswego plays whoever the highest remaining seed is.
                          #OneKnight

Comment

• Originally posted by KnightsOfTheRound View Post
                            They re-seed (re-bracket?) after the first round, so Oswego plays whoever the highest remaining seed is.
                            So if Plattsburgh beats Brockport they would play Oswego as I said. Just verified it at sunyacsports.com

"FEAR THE BIRD!"

Comment

• Originally posted by Birdwatcher View Post
                              So if Plattsburgh beats Brockport they would play Oswego as I said. Just verified it at sunyacsports.com
                              Yep. But if Brockport beats Plattsburgh they play Geneseo and Oswego plays the winner of the other game.
                              #OneKnight

Comment

• Originally posted by KnightsOfTheRound View Post
                                Yep. But if Brockport beats Plattsburgh they play Geneseo and Oswego plays the winner of the other game.
                                Correct

"FEAR THE BIRD!"

Comment

Working...
                                X