Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NFL 2018-19: Let's Be Honest, Jerrah is the Real Commissioner.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: NFL 2018-19: Let's Be Honest, Jerrah is the Real Commissioner.

Originally posted by state of hockey View Post
    Or that happens.
    Still 3 TOs and lots of time left...

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
    iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
    gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
    Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
    Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
    TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
    DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

Absolutely insane game.
      Fly Eagles Fly!!!

Comment

That used up what like 10 seconds. And they still have a TO.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
        iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
        gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
        Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
        Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
        TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
        DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

Why the eff are they throwing?
          the state of hockey is good

Comment

Did Todd Gurley's legs fall off?
            "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

Why the eff did Hill try to return that punt?
              the state of hockey is good

Comment

Originally posted by state of hockey View Post
                Why the eff did Hill try to return that punt?
                Once you return 5 punts for touchdowns, every one is returnable
                "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Comment

The Tampa Bay Buccaneers had more yards against the Washington Redskins than the Los Angeles Rams did tonight against the Kansas City Chiefs.

The Bucs scored 3 points; the Rams scored 54.
                  Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                  Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Adrian Peterson says he still takes a belt to his kid for discipline reasons

Comment

He really is dumber than I thought. And I thought he was one of the dumbest people I’ve ever heard of
                      Code:
                      As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                      College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                      BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                      Originally posted by SanTropez
                      May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                      Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                      I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                      Originally posted by Kepler
                      When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                      He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Ditka is/was in the hospital with a heart ailment.

In other related news, how in the hell is Mike Ditka 79 already?
                        FERRIS STATE UNIVERSITY: 2012 FROZEN FOUR

God, that was fun...

Comment

He is expected to be released soon. Hacksaw Jim Duggan was also in ICU tonight. Also expected to be released. We might have avoided a HUGE trifecta.
                          Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.

Comment

Reuben Foster arrested for the second time on domestic violence charges; 49ers cut him.

But at least he doesn't kneel for the special song.
                            Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
                            "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
                            Patreon for exclusive writing content
                            Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

Bills and Jaguars fight. Fournette and Lawson ejected, a fan punches Fournette on Fournette's way to the locker room.

Comment

Hue Jackson is now a coach on the Bengals, something defense related. Browns proceed to score 5 touchdowns on the Bengals.
                                Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
                                "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
                                Patreon for exclusive writing content
                                Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

Working...
                                X