Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NFL 2018-19: Let's Be Honest, Jerrah is the Real Commissioner.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: NFL 2018-19: Let's Be Honest, Jerrah is the Real Commissioner.

Mein Gott!!

http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/2...d-coaching-job

----------
    Mike Francesa goes off.

@BackAftaThis: Mike Francesa gets the news that the #Browns are interested in interviewing Condoleezza Rice for their head coaching position. Yes, this clip is every bit as good as you might imagine. 😂 https://twitter.com/BackAftaThis/sta...318336/video/1
    Last edited by joecct; 11-18-2018, 10:52 AM.
    CCT '77 & '78
    4 kids
    5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
    1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
    - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Alex Smith injury:

NONONONONONONONONONONONO. *shudder*
      Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
      Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

• Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
        Alex Smith injury:

Same date as Joe Theisman's.
        CCT '77 & '78
        4 kids
        5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
        1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
        - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
          Alex Smith injury:

33 years to the day after Theismann, similar play, same part of the field, same final score.

ETA: Theismann was at the game to boot.
          Last edited by Twitch Boy; 11-18-2018, 05:22 PM.
          Michigan Tech Huskies Pep Band: There's No Use Trying To Talk. No Human Sound Can Stand Up To This. Loud Enough To Knock You Down.

Comment

Where is next seasons Super Bowl? I don't think the Vikings will be at this seasons.
            PSNetwork / XBOX GamerTag: xJeris
            Steam Profile

Sports Allegiance
            NFL: CHI; MLB: MN, NYM; NHL: MN, MTL; NCAAB: MN, UNLV; NCAAF: MN, MIA; NCAAH: MN; Soccer: USA, Blackburn

Comment

• Originally posted by JF_Gophers View Post
              Where is next seasons Super Bowl? I don't think the Vikings will be at this seasons.
              Miami.
              AF 99

M-A-V-E-R-I-C-K-S, MAVERICKS, MAVERICKS, GOOOOO STATE!

Comment

• Originally posted by Twitch Boy View Post
                33 years to the day after Theismann, similar play, same part of the field, same final score.

ETA: Theismann was at the game to boot.
                Did they show the replay 10 times like they did when Joe broke his? Remember LT freaking out about it which I can’t blame him
                Fly Eagles Fly!!!

Comment

This game is nuts.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                  iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                  gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                  Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                  Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                  TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                  DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

I mentioned on the Tweeter, this is 99 Rams games all over again. You ALWAYS took the over, didn't matter WHAT the number was.And people ripped Arena Football b/c there was no defense....
                    Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
                      I mentioned on the Tweeter, this is 99 Rams games all over again. You ALWAYS took the over, didn't matter WHAT the number was.And people ripped Arena Football b/c there was no defense....
                      I believe the O/U was the largest in the SB era, and it never stood a **** chance.

22 left to tie the NFL record, with 9+ minutes left. It's doable.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                      iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                      gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                      Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                      Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                      TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                      DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

Originally posted by French Rage View Post
                        I believe the O/U was the largest in the SB era, and it never stood a **** chance.

22 left to tie the NFL record, with 9+ minutes left. It's doable.
                        It was, and you'd have been foolish to take the under. IIRC, the old record was 63? Something insane like that? And it wasn't close. That game went over.

Comment

Too fast. Chiefs have all of their timeouts.
                          the state of hockey is good

Comment

Originally posted by state of hockey View Post
                            Too fast. Chiefs have all of their timeouts.
                            True. On the other hand, it's Andy Reid with three timeouts
                            "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

Originally posted by bronconick View Post
                              Point of emphasis.

Comment

• Originally posted by bronconick View Post
                                Or that happens.
                                the state of hockey is good

Comment

Working...
                                X