Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NFL 2018-19: Let's Be Honest, Jerrah is the Real Commissioner.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Fighting Sioux 23 View Post
    They have struggled against such teams (not sure I would lump SEA and CHI in that group), that is true. However, I think it would be short-sided to overlook them (or the Eagles...who the Vikings beat in Philly) in the playoffs, if they make it.
    Seattle is legit.
    That community is already in the process of dissolution where each man begins to eye his neighbor as a possible enemy, where non-conformity with the accepted creed, political as well as religious, is a mark of disaffection; where denunciation, without specification or backing, takes the place of evidence; where orthodoxy chokes freedom of dissent; where faith in the eventual supremacy of reason has become so timid that we dare not enter our convictions in the open lists, to win or lose.

Comment

• Originally posted by SJHovey View Post
      Seattle is legit.
      I would agree that Seattle could win it all...but I think that goes for anyone who makes the playoffs. The league is so tight, and Seattle is a good example. Two weeks ago they lost to San Francisco. Then last week they take down the Chiefs. All of the "best" teams (read: Saints, Rams, Chiefs) from the midway point have shown significant flaws here in the last couple weeks. While I ultimately think it will be New Orleans and New England in the Super Bowl, I wouldn't be all that surprised by any possible matchup. That's why I think it is shortsighted to write off any team that gets in this year.
      North Dakota
      National Champions: 1959, 1963, 1980, 1982, 1987, 1997, 2000, 2016

Comment

• Re: NFL 2018-19: Let's Be Honest, Jerrah is the Real Commissioner.

Originally posted by alfablue View Post
        So I can’t wait to see the comments about the Raiders 99 yard punt return.

I’m still stunned.
        The Raiders did something right. Mark it down.
        Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
        "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
        Patreon for exclusive writing content
        Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

Matt Millen gets a new heart

https://dailycaller.com/2018/12/24/m...plant-details/
          CCT '77 & '78
          4 kids
          5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
          1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
          - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Cool seeing Teddy Bridgewater start a game today.
            AF 99

M-A-V-E-R-I-C-K-S, MAVERICKS, MAVERICKS, GOOOOO STATE!

Comment

Vikes put up no resistance in that first drive.
              PSNetwork / XBOX GamerTag: xJeris
              Steam Profile

Sports Allegiance
              NFL: CHI; MLB: MN, NYM; NHL: MN, MTL; NCAAB: MN, UNLV; NCAAF: MN, MIA; NCAAH: MN; Soccer: USA, Blackburn

Comment

I've got to wonder if the Bears are in the locker room seriously considering whether they want to win their way out of a playoff matchup with the Vikings.

Comment

Browns gonna Browns.
                  Steam Profile

Sports Allegiance
                  NFL: CHI; MLB: MN, NYM; NHL: MN, MTL; NCAAB: MN, UNLV; NCAAF: MN, MIA; NCAAH: MN; Soccer: USA, Blackburn

Comment

Originally posted by GrinCDXX View Post
                    I've got to wonder if the Bears are in the locker room seriously considering whether they want to win their way out of a playoff matchup with the Vikings.
                    Big Dick Nick has bruised ribs, left the game today. MRI tomorrow...
                    Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                    Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Originally posted by JF_Gophers View Post
                      Browns gonna Browns.
                      Vikings gonna Viking.
                      **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                      Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

If Colts-Titans tie, Steelers are in and they are both out. That would be hilarious.
                        Steam Profile

Sports Allegiance

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                          Vikings gonna Viking.
                          And Viking well.

Minnesota's Pride On Ice: 1974, 1976, 1979, 2002 & 2003 NCAA National Champions

And the preacher said, you know you always have the Lord by your side
                          And I was so pleased to be informed of this that I ran
                          Twenty red lights in his honor
                          Thank you Jesus, thank you Lord

~Mick Jagger/Keith Richards

Comment

Dirk Koetter out in Tampa.
                            A bad cause requires many words.

Comment

@WatchStadium: The #NYJets have fired head coach Todd Bowles, who went 24-40 in four seasons with the team. https://twitter.com/WatchStadium/sta...657024/video/1
                              CCT '77 & '78
                              4 kids
                              5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
                              1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
                              - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

• Originally posted by JF_Gophers View Post
                                Browns gonna Browns.
                                From 1-15 to 0-16 to 7-8-1 is still not a bad turnaround.
                                U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
                                Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
                                I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
                                But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
                                Originally posted by Doyle Woody
                                Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

Working...
                                X