Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NFL 2018-19: Let's Be Honest, Jerrah is the Real Commissioner.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: NFL 2018-19: Let's Be Honest, Jerrah is the Real Commissioner.

International games are announced for next year, and why does London deserve to watch the Jaguars, Bengals, and the Raiders?

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap300...ohcoDB69CORr-c
    Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
    "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
    Patreon for exclusive writing content
    Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

Originally posted by MissThundercat View Post
      why does London deserve to watch the Jaguars, Bengals, and the Raiders?
      Brexit
      Code:
      As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
      College Hockey 6       College Football 0
      BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
      Originally posted by SanTropez
      May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
      Originally posted by bigblue_dl
      I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
      Originally posted by Kepler
      When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
      He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

International games are announced for next year, and why does London deserve to watch the Jaguars, Bengals, and the Raiders?

Packers escape another year of the International Series. Only NFL team never to play in one.
        Go Green! Go White! Go State!

1966, 1986, 2007

Go Tigers, Go Packers, Go Red Wings, Go Pistons

Comment

https://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap30...ohcoDB69CORr-c
          The Jags have played there every year since 2012, Shahid Khan’s first year owning the team. There's been rumors of him moving the Jags to London. He also owns the Fulham football club in the EPL.
          A bad cause requires many words.

Comment

• Originally posted by Scarlet View Post
            I see this and think of Matt Cassel (sp?), Brady’s former back up who lead the team to a decent season the year Brady got hurt. I think they went 11-5? I know the Pats missed the playoffs that season, but still...11-5 is pretty good for a back up. Then he left to become a starter, in KC of all places. What is he doing now?
            He’s backing up Stafford in Detroit. I’m not sure if he threw a pass this season.
            FERRIS STATE UNIVERSITY: 2012 FROZEN FOUR

God, that was fun...

Comment

• Originally posted by MissThundercat View Post

More importantly, they get to watch the Succaneers too!

Comment

• Originally posted by MissThundercat View Post

Because we don’t like them.
                Originally posted by mookie1995
                bc is superior to bu in nearly everything. while it is sad that it has come to it, it's the truth. if bu doesn't like it, improve.
                Rep from Hokydad -"and your an old never been piece of ****"

Originally Posted by Dirty
                Why is anyone surprised that Old Pio is acting like a grumpy old f^ck? He is a grumpy old f^ck.

Comment

Originally posted by MavHockey14 View Post
                  As Scarlet brought up, Matt Cassel got them to 11-5.

Brady’s never won a ring without a Top 8 scoring defense, either. (Of the 5 rings, they were #1 twice, #2 twice, and #8 once).

Most QBs aren’t getting close to replicating Brady’s success even if they had everything else the same as Brady has — but for example, think about Aaron Rodgers or Russell Wilson, two much more athletically gifted QBs than a Brady, and what Bill could do with them.
                  I hate Brady. I loathe the Patriots. I despise Belichick. I would happily sign the order to obliterate Massachusetts and all its inhabitants.

But this is insane. You can't compare a reality to a theoretical in this way. Hateful, loathsome, despicable Brady DID all these things. With everybody else it is "What if Eleanor Roosevelt could fly?"

Brady, the Pats, Bill, and the entire Commonwealth of Massachusetts suck harder than a Dorchester high schooler when the New York Rangers are in town, but that QB, dynasty, and coach are the GOAT without peer.

The execrable bandwagon fanbase is lower than South Philly filth, if that's any consolation.
                  Last edited by Kepler; 01-21-2019, 05:10 PM.
                  Cornell University
                  National Champion 1967, 1970
                  ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                  Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

In their day, it was Bill Walsh and Joe Montana. I don't see the need to guess what one would have done without the other. The stars align sometimes, making them both burn brighter.

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                      I hate Brady. I loathe the Patriots. I despise Belichick. I would happily sign the order to obliterate Massachusetts and all its inhabitants.

But this is insane. You can't compare a reality to a theoretical in this way. Hateful, loathsome, despicable Brady DID all these things. With everybody else it is "What if Eleanor Roosevelt could fly?"

Brady, the Pats, Bill, and the entire Commonwealth of Massachusetts suck harder than a Dorchester high schooler when the New York Rangers are in town, but that QB, dynasty, and coach are the GOAT without peer.

The execrable bandwagon fanbase is lower than South Philly filth, if that's any consolation.
                      any stiff could do what brady has done. Its all belicheck and the magic systems

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
                      I swear there ain't no heaven but I pray there ain't no hell.

Maine Hockey Love it or Leave it

Comment

"What if Eleanor Roosevelt could fly?"
                        Ah ha ha ha - I remember that SNL sketch.

Comment

Bill B's system works with any GOOD QB. As burd said, it makes the coach/qb burn brighter. Also, the role players on the team. I've semi-seriously said that Thielen is the next NE white slot receiver. You still have to have the raw talent to make the system work. Besides Brady, and Gronk, how many TRUE "superstars" played for NE on offense? Moss in the relative decline of his career, maybe. It's plug and play with Bill's system. It's not the best guys, usually. It's the right ones. (c) Brooks
                          Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                          Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

• bledsoe was out of foxboro. bellicheat was going to get rid of him until the jets helped a brother out just like he did with bernie during his clowns run. he saw flaws in both that he knew would become obvious to all in short time and didn't want to be saddled with them.

Originally posted by theprofromdover View Post
                            Tomlin still in Pittsburgh? 😂

stillers shoulda hired bill after he failed in clewetown. stillers would have 12 SB today
                            a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

I knew I missed you, Kep! Welcome back.

Comment

Originally posted by Shirtless Guy View Post
                                quite a few quarterbacks can make those throws
                                Do they make them when they count most? Very few at the level of consistency that Brady has. Yeah he's been given more opportunities than most but (9-4?) in AFCCGs? Come on that's an absurd level of success.

And yeah Brady has had some top flight defenses, but there were years Manning had top rated defenses (not as frequently) and certainly more skill at WR and RB (James, Harrison, Wayne, Rhodes, Addai...) and yet didn't replicate the same.

2009 - #8 Scoring defense, lost SB
                                2008 - #7, lost WC
                                2007 - #1, lost Div
                                2005 - #2, lost Div
                                2002 - #7, lost WC

Fact is Brady produces when it counts at a better rate than most other than Montana and very few others.

Comment

Working...
                                X