Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NFL 2018-19: Let's Be Honest, Jerrah is the Real Commissioner.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: NFL 2018-19: Let's Be Honest, Jerrah is the Real Commissioner.

It's going to be over here in a minute. KC hasn't stopped NE in about 2 hours.
    FERRIS STATE UNIVERSITY: 2012 FROZEN FOUR

God, that was fun...

Comment

NFL OT continues to be the worst in sports.
      Go Green! Go White! Go State!

1966, 1986, 2007

Go Tigers, Go Packers, Go Red Wings, Go Pistons

Comment

Most important play of OT was the coin flip.

Comment

Whoopdie-do. Patriots in the the super bowl. *yawn*
          the state of hockey is good

Comment

let the hatred begin

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
            I swear there ain't no heaven but I pray there ain't no hell.

Maine Hockey Love it or Leave it

Comment

Originally posted by alfablue View Post
              Well, if you can't stop water from running uphill, then yes. KC had this one and blew it.
              FERRIS STATE UNIVERSITY: 2012 FROZEN FOUR

God, that was fun...

Comment

• Originally posted by alfablue View Post
                Doesn’t make sense not to give both teams a possession in the postseason. Really doesn’t make sense in the regular season either, but especially the playoffs.
                Go Green! Go White! Go State!

1966, 1986, 2007

Go Tigers, Go Packers, Go Red Wings, Go Pistons

Comment

• Originally posted by Spartanforlife4 View Post
                  NFL OT continues to be the worst in sports.
                  This.
                  U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
                  Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
                  I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
                  But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
                  Originally posted by Doyle Woody
                  Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

Originally posted by walrus View Post
                    let the hatred begin

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
                    I can't hate anymore... The Bill and Tom show has remained at the top for almost 2 decades in a league where everyone else rises and falls on a regular basis.... They just reload year after year. It proves that it's Bill's system(s) that are the key. He goes out and gets the right skill sets to fill his needs year after year. It's amazing...
                    It's never too early to start the Pre-game festivities

Go Cats!!! GO BLACKHAWKS!

Cuck the Fubs... Let's Go WHITE SOX!!!

Wildcat Born, Wildcat Bred....

Comment

Is the stadium where the Super Bowl going to be the newly named Georgia Dome or is it a totally new stadium?

Comment

Originally posted by Scarlet View Post
                        Is the stadium where the Super Bowl going to be the newly named Georgia Dome or is it a totally new stadium?
                        New stadium, opened a couple years ago.
                        The former Georgia Dome was imploded shortly after the new place opened.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mercedes-Benz_Stadium

Minnesota's Pride On Ice: 1974, 1976, 1979, 2002 & 2003 NCAA National Champions

And the preacher said, you know you always have the Lord by your side
                        And I was so pleased to be informed of this that I ran
                        Twenty red lights in his honor
                        Thank you Jesus, thank you Lord

~Mick Jagger/Keith Richards

Comment

Originally posted by RaceBoarder View Post
                          I can't hate anymore... The Bill and Tom show has remained at the top for almost 2 decades in a league where everyone else rises and falls on a regular basis.... They just reload year after year. It proves that it's Bill's system(s) that are the key. He goes out and gets the right skill sets to fill his needs year after year. It's amazing...
                          I never did hate as a whole. I think Bill B is an smug ***, BUT he is also a mad genius when it comes to coaching. GOAT coach. It's incredible.
                          Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                          Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Originally posted by RaceBoarder View Post
                            At its core tHoodie's strategy is simply "find out what your team does best, then prevent you from executing it, and let Android R6-P199 pick you apart while you FLAILEX for 60 minutes." He has the tools to stop almost anything teams try against him.
                            Michigan Tech Huskies Pep Band: There's No Use Trying To Talk. No Human Sound Can Stand Up To This. Loud Enough To Knock You Down.

Comment

was there a game yesterday?

(lot to be said for +8hr time difference and lack of tv coverage )
                              a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

How do they determine who the home team is in the Super Bowl? And is there any advantage to being the home team in a neutral site game?

Comment

Working...
                                X