Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NFL 2018-19: Let's Be Honest, Jerrah is the Real Commissioner.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: NFL 2018-19: Let's Be Honest, Jerrah is the Real Commissioner.

Originally posted by French Rage View Post
    Today records for receptions in a season for a running back and for a tight end were broken. Both by Stanford alums.
    With today's rules, and assuming it progresses, we're gonna see a LOT of offense records broken. I dare say it cheapens the past records, and that makes me sad.
    Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
    Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

• Originally posted by The Rube View Post
      With today's rules, and assuming it progresses, we're gonna see a LOT of offense records broken. I dare say it cheapens the past records, and that makes me sad.
      at least they ain’t on steroids
      a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Vikings season is over. Start planning the parade for next year.
        PSNetwork / XBOX GamerTag: xJeris
        Steam Profile

Sports Allegiance
        NFL: CHI; MLB: MN, NYM; NHL: MN, MTL; NCAAB: MN, UNLV; NCAAF: MN, MIA; NCAAH: MN; Soccer: USA, Blackburn

Comment

Originally posted by The Rube View Post
          The Browns were 2-6-1 when they decided to fire Hue Jackson.

They're 5-2 since

The Bengals were 5-3 when they decided to hire Hue Jackson.

They're 1-6 since.
          The video of the Cleveland QB staring down Hue when they played Cincy is pretty funny
          I swear there ain't no heaven but I pray there ain't no hell.

Maine Hockey Love it or Leave it

Comment

Originally posted by JF_Gophers View Post
            Vikings season is over. Start planning the parade for next year.
            The Eagles aren't 8-7 because of bad officiating. While I give the Eagles the better odds of winning next week all Minnesota needs is a win or tie and they're in no matter what Philly does at Washington.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Rube View Post
              Probably should have been flagged for standing over him after the hit. That flag has been pretty automatic the last few years.

Comment

Originally posted by GrinCDXX View Post
                Probably should have been flagged for standing over him after the hit. That flag has been pretty automatic the last few years.
                Everybody was probably stunned it was the punter.
                A bad cause requires many words.

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreNDHockey View Post
                  The Eagles aren't 8-7 because of bad officiating. While I give the Eagles the better odds of winning next week all Minnesota needs is a win or tie and they're in no matter what Philly does at Washington.
                  If the Vikings get swept by Chicago, they don't deserve to make the playoffs. It will be interesting to see how the Bears play, as the teams could very well meet up in the Wild Card round of the playoffs.

FWIW, I don't think there is much of a difference between Minnesota and Philadelphia. They are both capable of beating anyone, are probably much better than their records indicate, and could parlay sneaking into the playoffs into a Super Bowl. Of course, one of them will miss the playoffs entirely.
                  North Dakota
                  National Champions: 1959, 1963, 1980, 1982, 1987, 1997, 2000, 2016

Comment

Originally posted by GrinCDXX View Post
                    Probably. And how about that cheap shot on Trubisky yesterday? That guy should be suspended. He'll def get fined, along with the other ejected players.
                    Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                    Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

• Originally posted by Fighting Sioux 23 View Post
                      If the Vikings get swept by Chicago, they don't deserve to make the playoffs. It will be interesting to see how the Bears play, as the teams could very well meet up in the Wild Card round of the playoffs.

FWIW, I don't think there is much of a difference between Minnesota and Philadelphia. They are both capable of beating anyone, are probably much better than their records indicate, and could parlay sneaking into the playoffs into a Super Bowl. Of course, one of them will miss the playoffs entirely.
                      Vikings haven't beat a quality team all season. NO, SEA, LAR, NE, CHI.. not sure they are a threat.
                      PSNetwork / XBOX GamerTag: xJeris
                      Steam Profile

Sports Allegiance
                      NFL: CHI; MLB: MN, NYM; NHL: MN, MTL; NCAAB: MN, UNLV; NCAAF: MN, MIA; NCAAH: MN; Soccer: USA, Blackburn

Comment

• Originally posted by WeAreNDHockey View Post
                        So Minnesota's season is over, like he said.
                        What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Originally posted by JF_Gophers View Post
                          Vikings haven't beat a quality team all season. NO, SEA, LAR, NE, CHI.. not sure they are a threat.
                          They have struggled against such teams (not sure I would lump SEA and CHI in that group), that is true. However, I think it would be short-sided to overlook them (or the Eagles...who the Vikings beat in Philly) in the playoffs, if they make it.
                          North Dakota
                          National Champions: 1959, 1963, 1980, 1982, 1987, 1997, 2000, 2016

Comment

The Team that Plays Near DC cut DJ Swearinger because he was honest about the defensive coordinator.
                            Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
                            "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
                            Patreon for exclusive writing content
                            Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

So I can’t wait to see the comments about the Raiders 99 yard punt return.

I’m still stunned.

Comment

Originally posted by MissThundercat View Post
                                The Team that Plays Near DC cut DJ Swearinger because he was honest about the defensive coordinator.
                                That's smart, cut one of the halfway competent players on your piece of crap defense. And, I mean, one of the greatest names of all time.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                                iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                                gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                                Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                                Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                                TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                                DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

Working...
                                X