Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NFL 2018-19: Let's Be Honest, Jerrah is the Real Commissioner.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: NFL 2018-19: Let's Be Honest, Jerrah is the Real Commissioner.

Stolen from GPL, but Tampa Bay has won the NFC Central/North more recently than Detroit - and by 6 years.

Comment

Heeessssss baaaacccckkkk!!!!

Nathan Peterman signs with Oakland's practice squad.
      CCT '77 & '78
      4 kids
      5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
      1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
      - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Another one TMZ comes up with.

https://www.tmz.com/2018/12/19/monta...nockout-punch/
        A bad cause requires many words.

Comment

Originally posted by joecct View Post
          Heeessssss baaaacccckkkk!!!!

Nathan Peterman signs with Oakland's practice squad.
          Couldn't happen to a better squad who has often snatched defeat in the face of victory in creating a better team.
          Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
          Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Originally posted by The Rube View Post
            Why would they? 4th best record in the AFC, +64 pt differential, leading the division, losing to PIT isn't exactly embarrassing, especially on the road. Undefeated at home, also.
            maybe because they are losing in December which isnt a good sign. They are going nowhere in playoffs

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
            I swear there ain't no heaven but I pray there ain't no hell.

Maine Hockey Love it or Leave it

Comment

A)
              @NESN: Patriots No. 1 receiver Josh Gordon announced he is stepping away from football to focus on his mental health. He reportedly is facing an indefinite suspension for a substance abuse violation. http://nesn.com/?p=903087 https://twitter.com/NESN/status/1075...606273/photo/1

or B)
              @WatchStadium: BREAKING: Josh Gordon is reportedly facing another suspension for violating the terms of his reinstatement under the NFL's substance abuse policy, per @TomPelissero.

Gordon has 737 receiving yards and 4 touchdowns this season with the #Patriots. https://twitter.com/WatchStadium/sta...137025/video/1
              CCT '77 & '78
              4 kids

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
              - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

Comment

Houston loses on a FG as time expires; Patriots back in the 2 seed.

Comment

Originally posted by SonofSouthie View Post
                  Houston loses on a FG as time expires; Patriots back in the 2 seed.
                  Merry Christmas Pats. Brady looks like Peyton Manning his last year. No doubt hurt as he came out with 6 minutes left in game which has never happened even when up by 30

Comment

Bucs secure their 7th season in the past 10 with double digit losses!

Comment

Originally posted by walrus View Post
                      Merry Christmas Pats. Brady looks like Peyton Manning his last year. No doubt hurt as he came out with 6 minutes left in game which has never happened even when up by 30
                      And Gronk looks like 79 year old post-heart attack Mike Ditka. No catches, few targets, interception off his hands, and a drive-killing holding penalty.

Comment

Originally posted by walrus View Post
                        Brady looks like Peyton Manning his last year.
                        Manning:198/331 59.8% 2249yds 9TD 17INT
                        Brady(not counting today): 338/513 65.9% 3979yds 24TD 9INT

Good point ace.

Comment

Jets being Jets.
                          CCT '77 & '78
                          4 kids

- Benjamin Franklin

Comment

Originally posted by SonofSouthie View Post
                            Manning:198/331 59.8% 2249yds 9TD 17INT
                            Brady(not counting today): 338/513 65.9% 3979yds 24TD 9INT

Good point ace.
                            I was talking about today, dink

Comment

The ATL kicker side-slamming the returner today was epic. Butkus-like.
                              Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                              Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Tomlin should be fired for that idiotic fake punt attempt.

Comment

Working...
                                X