Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NFL 2018-19: Let's Be Honest, Jerrah is the Real Commissioner.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: NFL 2018-19: Let's Be Honest, Jerrah is the Real Commissioner.

https://scontent.ffcm1-2.fna.fbcdn.n...01&oe=5CCAE979
    Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
    Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Originally posted by SonofSouthie View Post
      Ravens aren't gonna win anything with that running back under center. I don't think Joe "Elite" Flacco has anything to worry about just yet.
      Correction:
      Harbaugh made it clear after the game that Jackson is the future and Flacco is no longer in the Ravens' plans. It's expected that Baltimore will trade or release Flacco this offseason.
      A bad cause requires many words.

Comment

• Originally posted by SonofSouthie View Post
        Correction:
        Harbaugh made it clear after the game that Jackson is the future and Flacco is no longer in the Ravens' plans. It's expected that Baltimore will trade or release Flacco this offseason.
        Redskins here he comes!
        CCT '77 & '78
        4 kids
        5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
        1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
        - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Originally posted by joecct View Post
          Redskins here he comes!
          I mean given their current situation that is a move forward.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
          iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
          gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
          Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
          Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
          TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
          DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

• Originally posted by bronconick View Post
            Because Lamar Jackson was fun until recently. Flacco should have been in at halftime but maybe John Harbaugh is half out the door already.
            Maybe I’m playing devil’s advocate, but I don’t think you can bench the guy who got you to the playoffs and was 6-1 heading into that game.

Additionally, with the struggles the Ravens had with (the best player on the field yesterday) Melvin Ingram and the Bolts pass rush, Lamar’s mobility and elusiveness was necessary if they were to come back.

Also, who has bigger play ability, Joe or Lamar? The answer is Lamar, and also supports why I think he should’ve stayed in the game.
            AF 99

M-A-V-E-R-I-C-K-S, MAVERICKS, MAVERICKS, GOOOOO STATE!

Comment

Originally posted by MavHockey14 View Post
              Maybe I’m playing devil’s advocate, but I don’t think you can bench the guy who got you to the playoffs and was 6-1 heading into that game.

Additionally, with the struggles the Ravens had with (the best player on the field yesterday) Melvin Ingram and the Bolts pass rush, Lamar’s mobility and elusiveness was necessary if they were to come back.

Also, who has bigger play ability, Joe or Lamar? The answer is Lamar, and also supports why I think he should’ve stayed in the game.
              When I posted that, he was 3 for 10 for like 24 yards through the first 3 quarters. They finally let him throw down 23-3 which might be more on the OC.
              "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

• Originally posted by bronconick View Post
                When I posted that, he was 3 for 10 for like 24 yards through the first 3 quarters. They finally let him throw down 23-3 which might be more on the OC.
                Or on the defense relaxing a bit.
                What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Titans OC Matt LaFleur to be Packers HC
                  "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

😂
                    Code:
                    As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                    College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                    BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                    Originally posted by SanTropez
                    May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                    Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                    I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                    Originally posted by Kepler
                    When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                    He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Bucs zeroing in on Bruce Arians. Could be announced as early as tomorrow.

Comment

Scuttlebutt is Fangio (Bears DC) to the Donks.
                        Michigan Tech Huskies Pep Band: There's No Use Trying To Talk. No Human Sound Can Stand Up To This. Loud Enough To Knock You Down.

Comment

tShield has officially ruled #DoubleDoink a blocked kick.
                          Michigan Tech Huskies Pep Band: There's No Use Trying To Talk. No Human Sound Can Stand Up To This. Loud Enough To Knock You Down.

Comment

Originally posted by bronconick View Post
                            Titans OC Matt LaFleur to be Packers HC
                            I love that I "coached" against the Packers new Head Coach...
                            Michigan Tech Legend, Founder of Mitch's Misfits, Co-Founder of Tech Hockey Guide, and Creator/Host of the Chasing MacNaughton Podcast covering MTU Hockey and the WCHA.

Sports Allegiance: NFL: GB MLB: MIL NHL: MIN CB: UW CF: UW CH: MTU FIFA: USA MLS: MIN EPL: Everton

Comment

Originally posted by Shirtless Guy View Post
                              I love that I "coached" against the Packers new Head Coach...
                              If you beat him you should demand a job. Nothing fancy; special teams coordinator maybe.
                              Cornell University
                              National Champion 1967, 1970
                              ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                              Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                                If you beat him you should demand a job. Nothing fancy; special teams coordinator maybe.
                                I don't remember him and he sure as hell won't remember me
                                Michigan Tech Legend, Founder of Mitch's Misfits, Co-Founder of Tech Hockey Guide, and Creator/Host of the Chasing MacNaughton Podcast covering MTU Hockey and the WCHA.

Sports Allegiance: NFL: GB MLB: MIL NHL: MIN CB: UW CF: UW CH: MTU FIFA: USA MLS: MIN EPL: Everton

Comment

Working...
                                X