Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NFL 2018-19: Let's Be Honest, Jerrah is the Real Commissioner.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: NFL 2018-19: Let's Be Honest, Jerrah is the Real Commissioner.

Anyone but NO!!

Comment

Originally posted by The Rube View Post
      Now that PHI is knocked out, there isn't a single good defense left, so.....
      In terms of weighted defense the only below average team is KC at 17th, NO is the highest at 6th. Weighted D actually accounts for your opponents and I believe weights the second half of the season higher. https://www.footballoutsiders.com/stats/teamdef
      Last edited by trixR4kids; 01-14-2019, 11:26 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
        Mookie would consider cutting his off if they would lose
        Do they make tweezers that small?
        Originally posted by mookie1995
        bc is superior to bu in nearly everything. while it is sad that it has come to it, it's the truth. if bu doesn't like it, improve.
        Rep from Hokydad -"and your an old never been piece of ****"

Originally Posted by Dirty
        Why is anyone surprised that Old Pio is acting like a grumpy old f^ck? He is a grumpy old f^ck.

Comment

Game time temp is supposed to be in single digits in KC Sun. Football weather.
          A bad cause requires many words.

Comment

Originally posted by SonofSouthie View Post
            Game time temp is supposed to be in single digits in KC Sun. Football weather.
            Well, Brady's 10X jacket will keep him warm.

Seriously, it was brought up on Twitter/etc. That jacket gets bigger every year!
            Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
            Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Here's hoping for Chiefs/Rams...
              Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
              Originally posted by Quizmire
              mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
              MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
              MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
              I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

Originally posted by MinnesotaNorthStar View Post
                Here's hoping for Chiefs/Rams...
                Literally the entire planet other than New Orleans, a handful of sh-thole Boston (but I repeat myself) exurbs, and one Shart Cannon on Pennsylvania Avenue will be rooting for just that.
                Cornell University
                National Champion 1967, 1970
                ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

I suppose, if anything, go Chiefs so Dr Z can be right for once after all these years....*

In the 90's he constantly picked them to win the SB. Because he was smart.
                  Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                  Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Originally posted by theprofromdover View Post
                    Do they make tweezers that small?
                    bwahahahahahahahahahhahaha

a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

The Jests are a perfect landing spot for this guy.

https://deadspin.com/adam-gases-eyes...dia-1831744683
                      A bad cause requires many words.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Rube View Post
                        Now that PHI is knocked out, there isn't a single good defense left, so.....
                        Since week 10, the Saints defense has been pretty **** good — they’ve had some talent on that roster, seems like it just took awhile to come together.
                        AF 99

M-A-V-E-R-I-C-K-S, MAVERICKS, MAVERICKS, GOOOOO STATE!

Comment

Originally posted by MavHockey14 View Post
                          Since week 10, the Saints defense has been pretty **** good — they’ve had some talent on that roster, seems like it just took awhile to come together.
                          They must have raised the bounties.
                          Cornell University
                          National Champion 1967, 1970
                          ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                          Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                            They must have raised the bounties.
                            Might help explain why Payton brought 200K into the locker room last game...
                            Legally drunk???? If its "legal", what's the ------- problem?!? - George Carlin

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

"I've never seen so much reason and bullsh*t contained in ONE MAN."

Comment

Jim Kelly is cancer-free again!
                              Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
                              "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
                              Patreon for exclusive writing content
                              Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

Whoever has a whistle in the stands needs to stop it.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                                iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                                gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                                Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                                Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                                TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                                DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

Working...
                                X