Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NFL 2018-19: Let's Be Honest, Jerrah is the Real Commissioner.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: NFL 2018-19: Let's Be Honest, Jerrah is the Real Commissioner.

I thought home team went to the conference that won the Pro Bowl?

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
    iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
    gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
    Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
    Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
    TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
    DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

• Originally posted by French Rage View Post
      I thought home team went to the conference that won the Pro Bowl?

Bet the house on afc
      a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

I would cheer for the Pats if they wore their throwbacks which are 2nd only to the Vikings' horiz-striped sleeves era jerseys.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shirtless Guy View Post
          If I heard correctly they said that Tom Brady has remained healthy in 15 NFL seasons...hes now gone to the Super Bowl in 9 of them...
          Brady is great, but I honestly still put most of it on Belichik, he is the GOAT. His ability to get his team to change their style almost constantly to gameplan the opponent is magical. While Brady is very good at what he does, I think the Patriots could be where they are with about 10 different NFL Quarterbacks...
          For years I’ve wondered what Bill would do with Aaron Rodgers..
          AF 99

M-A-V-E-R-I-C-K-S, MAVERICKS, MAVERICKS, GOOOOO STATE!

Comment

Originally posted by MavHockey14 View Post
            For years I’ve wondered what Bill would do with Aaron Rodgers..
            if its the system you should be able throw any stiff in there. Dont need Rogers.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
            I swear there ain't no heaven but I pray there ain't no hell.

Maine Hockey Love it or Leave it

Comment

• Originally posted by Shirtless Guy View Post
              If I heard correctly they said that Tom Brady has remained healthy in 15 NFL seasons...hes now gone to the Super Bowl in 9 of them...
              Brady is great, but I honestly still put most of it on Belichik, he is the GOAT. His ability to get his team to change their style almost constantly to gameplan the opponent is magical. While Brady is very good at what he does, I think the Patriots could be where they are with about 10 different NFL Quarterbacks...
              I see this and think of Matt Cassel (sp?), Brady’s former back up who lead the team to a decent season the year Brady got hurt. I think they went 11-5? I know the Pats missed the playoffs that season, but still...11-5 is pretty good for a back up. Then he left to become a starter, in KC of all places. What is he doing now?

Comment

Originally posted by walrus View Post
                if its the system you should be able throw any stiff in there. Dont need Rogers.

You need a good/great quarterback to get to 9 super bowls in 15 years...but I do think you could have given Belichik any number of QBs...Rivers, Rodgers, Roethlisberger, Brees, Ryan, Stafford, Manning, Carr, Wilson...
                Michigan Tech Legend, Founder of Mitch's Misfits, Co-Founder of Tech Hockey Guide, and Creator/Host of the Chasing MacNaughton Podcast covering MTU Hockey and the WCHA.

Sports Allegiance: NFL: GB MLB: MIL NHL: MIN CB: UW CF: UW CH: MTU FIFA: USA MLS: MIN EPL: Everton

Comment

• Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
                  Home team in charge of air in the balls too.
                  Tomlin still in Pittsburgh? 😂
                  Originally posted by mookie1995
                  bc is superior to bu in nearly everything. while it is sad that it has come to it, it's the truth. if bu doesn't like it, improve.
                  Rep from Hokydad -"and your an old never been piece of ****"

Originally Posted by Dirty
                  Why is anyone surprised that Old Pio is acting like a grumpy old f^ck? He is a grumpy old f^ck.

Comment

As good as BB is I don't think they do what they've done had Bledsoe not been replaced then nor eventually later as he aged. BB leads that team to be sure but Brady has ice in his veins and makes throws in clutch situations a lot of QBs could not.

Comment

Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post
                      As good as BB is I don't think they do what they've done had Bledsoe not been replaced then nor eventually later as he aged. BB leads that team to be sure but Brady has ice in his veins and makes throws in clutch situations a lot of QBs could not.
                      quite a few quarterbacks can make those throws and I think BB is the best at preparation which helps any player be better in that moment...look at that INT against Seattle...they practiced that, he coached up his DBs on that specific moment. Preparation makes for less stress more of an ability to treat any pass the same and not get caught up in the moment until its over.
                      Michigan Tech Legend, Founder of Mitch's Misfits, Co-Founder of Tech Hockey Guide, and Creator/Host of the Chasing MacNaughton Podcast covering MTU Hockey and the WCHA.

Sports Allegiance: NFL: GB MLB: MIL NHL: MIN CB: UW CF: UW CH: MTU FIFA: USA MLS: MIN EPL: Everton

Comment

Carr? C'mon now

Comment

• Originally posted by trixR4kids View Post
                          Carr? C'mon now
                          I was just gonna say.. one of those isn’t like the other...
                          AF 99

Comment

• Originally posted by walrus View Post

As Scarlet brought up, Matt Cassel got them to 11-5.

Brady’s never won a ring without a Top 8 scoring defense, either. (Of the 5 rings, they were #1 twice, #2 twice, and #8 once).

Most QBs aren’t getting close to replicating Brady’s success even if they had everything else the same as Brady has — but for example, think about Aaron Rodgers or Russell Wilson, two much more athletically gifted QBs than a Brady, and what Bill could do with them.
                            Last edited by MavHockey14; 01-21-2019, 03:24 PM.
                            AF 99

Comment

Originally posted by MavHockey14 View Post
                              As Scarlet brought up, Matt Cassel got them to 11-5.

Brady’s never won a ring without a Top 8 scoring defense, either. (Of the 5 rings, they were #1 twice, #2 twice, and #8 once).

Most QBs aren’t getting close to replicating Brady’s success even if they had everything else the same as Brady has — but for example, think about Aaron Rodgers or Russell Wilson, two much more athletically gifted QBs than a Brady, and what Bill could do with them.
                              ding ding ding

Comment

Lets spread around some of the credit to Josh McDaniels and even Charlie Weis.
                                A bad cause requires many words.

Comment

Working...
                                X