Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

College Football 2018-19: We Want Mugs, Pugs, Thugs... AND METHODISTS on our team!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: College Football 2018-19: We Want Mugs, Pugs, Thugs... AND METHODISTS on our team

Originally posted by alfablue View Post
    There are plenty of OSU haters to remind everyone. Just like Pedo State.
    You are dreaming tOSU wont be effected by this at all and Meyer will continue beating Michigan on a regular basis.

Zack Smith /= Jerry Sandusky that is just ridiculous.
    "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
    -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
    -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
    -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Re: College Football 2018-19: We Want Mugs, Pugs, Thugs... AND METHODISTS on our team

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
      You are dreaming tOSU wont be effected by this at all and Meyer will continue beating Michigan on a regular basis.

I never said they were equal. It's wife beater U, not another Pedo State. I just think it's sad that the school would overlook some what sounds to be some rather nasty abuse, and let that go for the sake of winning a game. It's just a game, for crying out loud. How can you allow a known criminal who is again being accused of criminal acts be a leader on that team?

Comment

No ones upset about Michigan losing.
        PSNetwork / XBOX GamerTag: xJeris
        Steam Profile

Sports Allegiance
        NFL: CHI; MLB: MN, NYM; NHL: MN, MTL; NCAAB: MN, UNLV; NCAAF: MN, MIA; NCAAH: MN; Soccer: USA, Blackburn

Comment

3 games off for Urban Meyer.
          Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
          "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
          Patreon for exclusive writing content
          Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

Originally posted by MissThundercat View Post
            3 games off for Urban Meyer.
            Ho hum

Beat your wife potvin, beat your wife.
            a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

No one will remember this a year from now.
              Correct. When it comes to kids, EVERYONE remembers. Hell, even lifers in prison remember. Beatin' on a woman? *shrug*
              Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
              Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

The report is really something else.

Ohio State showed us today that they’re okay enabling domestic violence by negligence to acknowledge and do something about it.

**** the Buckeyes.

The lack of remorse in that press confernence from Urban is astonishing. An entire “Why in the world am I here?” Attitude.

I feel bad for Courtney Smith. OSU turned themselves into the victims, rather than Courtney. Disgusting.
                AF 99

M-A-V-E-R-I-C-K-S, MAVERICKS, MAVERICKS, GOOOOO STATE!

Comment

#NorthCarolina suspended 9 players 4 games for selling sneakers.
                  #OhioState suspended Urban Meyer 3 games.
                  Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.

Comment

OSU findings: "We also learned ... that Coach Meyer has sometimes had significant memory issues in other situations where he had prior extensive knowledge of events. He has also periodically taken medicine that can negatively impair his memory, concentration, and focus."
                    What a load of ****
                    "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

Originally posted by bronconick View Post
                      What a load of ****
                      Man, what luck the memory issues don't impact his ability to run a major football program, just to remember simple facts like "so-so is beating his wife". What luck!

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                      iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                      gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                      Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                      Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                      TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                      DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

Originally posted by French Rage View Post
                        Man, what luck the memory issues don't impact his ability to run a major football program, just to remember simple facts like "so-so is beating his wife". What luck!
                        That's a pretty funny excuse. The guy has a terrible memory, and is taking drugs that also effects his memory, but we want to keep him, since he wins a lot of football games.

How can you be both?

It's better than nothing, but the reasoning stinks pretty bad.

At least we know that the fans in "wife beater" shirts will be more than welcome in the horseshoe.

Comment

Originally posted by alfablue View Post
                          That's a pretty funny excuse. The guy has a terrible memory, and is taking drugs that also effects his memory, but we want to keep him, since he wins a lot of football games.

How can you be both?

It's better than nothing, but the reasoning stinks pretty bad.

At least we know that the fans in "wife beater" shirts will be more than welcome in the horseshoe.
                          PSU kept Paterno even after he **** himself during games. I guess they secretly knew it was only the second worst thing involving his coaching and *******s.

KDR

gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."

Comment

I just hope being without Meyer doesn't hurt OSU's chances to beat powerhouses Oregon State and Rutgers.

KDR

Comment

Originally posted by French Rage View Post
                              PSU kept Paterno even after he **** himself during games. I guess they secretly knew it was only the second worst thing involving his coaching and *******s.
                              To be fair, BEFORE all the Pedo stuff, did YOU want to be the guy who fired ol' Joe? You'd have been drawn and quartered. Not that he really did the coaching in his later years anyway...

Comment

Urban's "apology" sounds like "mom made me apologize, so here."
                                Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
                                "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
                                Patreon for exclusive writing content
                                Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

Working...
                                X