Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

College Football 2018-19: We Want Mugs, Pugs, Thugs... AND METHODISTS on our team!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Spartanforlife4 View Post
    Durkin back at Maryland. School president will leave after this year, apparently due to the decision. Board wanted Durkin back, President didn’t, ultimatum ensued.
    And now he is out, fired.

Comment

• Originally posted by alfablue View Post
      And now he is out, fired.
      Evidently the kicker and punter fought at practice after an argument about if he should’ve been back or not.
      Go Green! Go White! Go State!

1966, 1986, 2007

Go Tigers, Go Packers, Go Red Wings, Go Pistons

Comment

• Re: College Football 2018-19: We Want Mugs, Pugs, Thugs... AND METHODISTS on our team

Apparently there was also a call from the governor, too.
        FERRIS STATE UNIVERSITY: 2012 FROZEN FOUR

God, that was fun...

Comment

• Re: College Football 2018-19: We Want Mugs, Pugs, Thugs... AND METHODISTS on our team

They remembered they aren't big time in football...
          Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
          Originally posted by Quizmire
          mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
          MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
          MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
          I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

Another twist- a regent resigned over this episode. Apparently, he was a vocal leader supporting Dirkin.

Comment

Ohio State down to Nebraska at halftime
              "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

God the B1G blows.

Comment

Urban's health problem is going to announce his retirement in January. He'll be back in 2021 to coach Notre Dame
                  "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                    God the B1G blows.
                    Hey, MSU just pulled off the almost pick six, strip and recover in the endzone for a touchback third down conversion. You don't see Alabama doing that!
                    Go Green! Go White! Go State!

1966, 1986, 2007

Go Tigers, Go Packers, Go Red Wings, Go Pistons

Comment

• Originally posted by alfablue View Post
                      Another twist- a regent resigned over this episode. Apparently, he was a vocal leader supporting Dirkin.
                      It was the President of the BoR. They stepped in it, and when your friend, the governor, calls your decision "faulty", you fall on your sword.
                      CCT '77 & '78
                      4 kids
                      5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
                      1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
                      - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

So, the Nebraska kicker whiffed a kickoff.
                        Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
                        "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
                        Patreon for exclusive writing content
                        Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

Following online while watching a hockey game. Did Saban really punt from the LSU 34?

Comment

Originally posted by MissThundercat View Post
                            So, the Nebraska kicker whiffed a kickoff.
                            No. Stop it. There has to be an explanation.
                            Code:
                            As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                            College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                            BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                            Originally posted by SanTropez
                            May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                            Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                            I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                            Originally posted by Kepler
                            When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                            He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                              There is... Nebraska had a Free Kick after scoring a TD and the kid managed to have the ball go backwards
                              It's never too early to start the Pre-game festivities

Go Cats!!! GO BLACKHAWKS!

Cuck the Fubs... Let's Go WHITE SOX!!!

Wildcat Born, Wildcat Bred....

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post

Looks like maybe he was trying to make an onside kick look like it was going to be deep

Comment

Working...
                                X