Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

College Football 2018-19: We Want Mugs, Pugs, Thugs... AND METHODISTS on our team!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: College Football 2018-19: We Want Mugs, Pugs, Thugs... AND METHODISTS on our team

Originally posted by Spartanforlife4 View Post
    This is why you don't guarantee victory unless your name is Rasheed Wallace.
    Indeed.

Higdon Guarantee? Worthless.

Scoring 62 Points Against The Number One Pass Defense In America? Priceless.

All Is Well.

Comment

• Re: College Football 2018-19: We Want Mugs, Pugs, Thugs... AND METHODISTS on our team

Rutgers scored a TD, so unless we get some combination of safeties and field goals we've already lost.
      Go Green! Go White! Go State!

1966, 1986, 2007

Go Tigers, Go Packers, Go Red Wings, Go Pistons

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
        Michigan your current streak against THE OSU is almost as pathetic as Minnesota's against Wisconsin. Especially when you consider all your recruiting advantages.
        .........sigh.........
        2016-2017 ECAC West Pick 'em Champion
        2013-2014 SUNYAC Pick 'em Champion
        2012-2013 NCHAMIACMCHA Pick 'em Champion
        2003-2004 SUNYAC Pick 'em Champion
        2004 Recipient of “The Poster Formerly Known as Mr. Hockey”’s Punxsutawney Phil Award for Outstanding Prognostication.
        2005-2018 Administrator of ECAC West Pick 'em & UCHC Pick 'em, the original D-III pick'em game; RIP
        2009 D-III TOP runner-up
        Wisconsin Hockey - NCAA Men's National Champions
        1973, 1977, 1981*, 1983*, 1990, 2006

Comment

Originally posted by UCBadger View Post
          .........sigh.........
          Thank you for your support in getting the Big Ten to 8 bowl teams.

1966, 1986, 2007

Comment

Axe coming back to Minneapolis. 15 years in the making!. I bet it shows up at US Bank Stadium tomorrow.
            the state of hockey is good

Comment

So rivalry games were just an ***-whoopin showcase today I see
              It's never too early to start the Pre-game festivities

Go Cats!!! GO BLACKHAWKS!

Cuck the Fubs... Let's Go WHITE SOX!!!

Wildcat Born, Wildcat Bred....

Comment

LSU and A&M in 6OT.

Comment

Originally posted by hockeyplayer1015 View Post
                  LSU and A&M in 6OT.
                  Ended in the 7th at 74-72. A&M had failed the two point conversion that would have sent it to an 8th OT, but there was a DPI, followed by an unsportmanlike that moved the ball to the three-quarter yard line. Then A&M got a false start that moved it back to the six, which I think actually helped them because it opened up the passing game again. Looked like they were going to run it and the hole set up by the lineman who moved early would have been filled by a blitz immediately.

1966, 1986, 2007

Comment

Originally posted by Spartanforlife4 View Post
                    Ended in the 7th at 74-72. A&M had failed the two point conversion that would have sent it to an 8th OT, but there was a DPI, followed by an unsportmanlike that moved the ball to the three-quarter yard line. Then A&M got a false start that moved it back to the six, which I think actually helped them because it opened up the passing game again. Looked like they were going to run it and the hole set up by the lineman who moved early would have been filled by a blitz immediately.
                    That was crazy. Game was 17-10 at halftime. 24-17 heading into the fourth quarter. 31-31 after regulation. Then 84 points were scored in the overtimes.
                    North Dakota
                    National Champions: 1959, 1963, 1980, 1982, 1987, 1997, 2000, 2016

Comment

FCS power James Madison's coach Mike Houston is jumping to the FBS ranks ... to Charlotte.

Sure, it's ConfUSA, not FCS, but ... Charlotte? Yeesh.
                      At least Craig Bohl (NDSU) went to Wyoming.

Houston could've done better.
                      The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

Originally posted by The Sicatoka View Post
                        FCS power James Madison's coach Mike Houston is jumping to the FBS ranks ... to Charlotte.

Wife wants to stay in the mid-Atlantic, maybe? Otherwise, I have no idea
                        "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

Originally posted by bronconick View Post
                          Wife wants to stay in the mid-Atlantic, maybe? Otherwise, I have no idea
                          All I can figure is he's staying in the same recruiting grounds. JMU was a team that probably could've been competitive in ConfUSA. Pair those and it's probably in his thought process.
                          The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

Originally posted by The Sicatoka View Post

He thought the same, so as he was looking around still, Charlotte withdrew their offer
                            "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Comment

I guess Oklahoma's D didn't realize they had an 11am kickoff against Texas.... Texas just picked them apart on that drive... Interesting start...
                              It's never too early to start the Pre-game festivities

Go Cats!!! GO BLACKHAWKS!

Cuck the Fubs... Let's Go WHITE SOX!!!

Wildcat Born, Wildcat Bred....

Comment

Oklahoma is an experiment to see how many football games you can win without playing defense

Comment

Working...
                                X