Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Bottom Feeders 2018-19: Just So You Know, They Really Suck

Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
    RPI is certainly often called RIT, but is RIT ever called RPI?
    I'm working on buying an old pickup from an older gentleman who just today in our email conversation asked me if RIT was Rensselaer, apparently a high school friend of his went to RPI.

Granted, they're from Wisconsin, so I suppose the confusion can be forgiven.

Comment

If it's RIT v RPI in the final, who would be better in engineering victory from defeat?
      CCT '77 & '78
      4 kids
      5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
      1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
      - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Originally posted by joecct View Post
        If it's RIT v RPI in the final, who would be better in engineering victory from defeat?
        Whoever your darling commissioner wants to win. I write this sh-t.
        Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
        "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
        Patreon for exclusive writing content
        Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

Fade and other distinguished (?) members of the Committee... if we're diligent... there might be enough money to take us to the hipster coffee shop after the tournament. Hot Topic signed on as a sponsor... any shady establishments in Dover that might be willing to sponsor?
          "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates

Comment

Is there a JCPenney at the mall? They’re probably desperate enough...
            U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
            Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
            I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
            But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
            Originally posted by Doyle Woody
            Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

Certainly an impressive star for the build up to the Futile Four. Nary a game has been played and regional sites have already been picked. Miss Thundercat and the committee are to be commended. My only concern, with such efficiency is this betraying the culture and low standards set by previous Futile Fours?
              GO DU !!!

Comment

Originally posted by vizoroo View Post
                Certainly an impressive star for the build up to the Futile Four. Nary a game has been played and regional sites have already been picked. Miss Thundercat and the committee are to be commended. My only concern, with such efficiency is this betraying the culture and low standards set by previous Futile Fours?
                A natural disaster is the great equalizer
                CCT '77 & '78
                4 kids

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
                - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

Comment

Originally posted by Jimjamesak View Post
                  Is there a JCPenney at the mall? They’re probably desperate enough...
                  Sears.

Comment

After Florence, there may be an arena in the Carolinas in appropriate condition for the tourney.
                    sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by vizoroo View Post
                      A natural disaster is the great equalizer
                      Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
                      Sears.
                      No, we're doing this in my disorganized style: get off to a hot start, then forget for awhile, and then close to the tournament, go "OH SH-T!" and clamor to get everything organized. It's how I did a lot of stuff at NMU.

Comment

Actually, Fade... if we paid our office rent, and we saved up enough... we're gonna go to Outback Steakhouse, order an Awesome Blossom... and ONE dessert for us to share.

We're classy like that!

Comment

Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
                          After Florence, there may be an arena in the Carolinas in appropriate condition for the tourney.
                          And mold would have had time to grow on the boards ensuring crazy bounces.
                          GO DU !!!

Comment

While your Fearless Leader is recovering from a concussion, she will put a new preseason poll up tomorrow. Expect more AH teams in the mix.

Comment

Originally posted by MissThundercat View Post
                              While your Fearless Leader is recovering from a concussion, she will put a new preseason poll up tomorrow. Expect more AH teams in the mix.
                              I guess you won't be driving the zamboni between periods?
                              CCT '77 & '78
                              4 kids

- Benjamin Franklin

Comment

I guess you won't be driving the zamboni between periods?
                                no. And the way I feel, I won't be getting behind the wheel of a car any time soon.

Comment

Working...
                                X