Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Bottom Feeders 2018-19: Just So You Know, They Really Suck

Originally posted by MissThundercat View Post
    which means they moved up in ours. Ah, Sparty, you'll always have a home in the BFB.

Comment

No major movement over the weekend. I'll know third week of the month. Sparty may well have entered the top 5, though.
      Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
      "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
      Patreon for exclusive writing content
      Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

Saw Michigan State beat Ohio State in a game where goalies weren't necessary, and I saw Brown beat #26 Union.

Let's see how this affects the rankings in 2 weeks.
        "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates

Comment

• Originally posted by MissThundercat View Post
          Saw Michigan State beat Ohio State in a game where goalies weren't necessary, and I saw Brown beat #26 Union.
          Falling from #1 to own the libs.

Comment

Saw Michigan State beat Ohio State in a game where goalies weren't necessary,
            Do non-traditional overtimes and shootouts count for Bottom Feeders?
            sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

• Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
              Do non-traditional overtimes and shootouts count for Bottom Feeders?
              Yes, since everyone hates the shoot out.

Comment

UNH fan here, curious to see if we get away from being the Hockey East AQ. Please don't think I'm delusional enough to think we are out of the tourney yet though.

Comment

Originally posted by deltabravo62 View Post
                  UNH fan here, curious to see if we get away from being the Hockey East AQ. Please don't think I'm delusional enough to think we are out of the tourney yet though.
                  Make the playoffs, and you'll have a shot. Didn't it change this year so only top 8 get in?

Comment

Yes, HE is now top 8. As of now, UNH may have surged enough so they're on my bubble, rather than ranked... Vermont, 'Mack, and UCONN have definitely slipped down there.

And my alma mater is off the bubble. They earned it, not because I like them.

Comment

Sparty beat Penn State, and UAH beat LSSU (with the shootout). RPI and UAA might be back as 1 and 2 next week. And it looks like SLU has returned enough to sucking to take the 3 spot.

Comment

Can't wait for the Pillow Fight of the week between Anchorage and Huntsville.

Comment

Originally posted by John J. MacInnes View Post
                          Pillow Fight of the Week sounds like a great feature for the Bottom Feeders!

Comment

• Originally posted by John J. MacInnes View Post
                            Winner scores last, I'll bet.

Comment

Bottom 4 of the WCHA are all in this month's rankings. UAA will be #1.

Sounds like SLU(t) will be #2.

UAH will be top 5 for sure.

RPI still sucks, but out of the top 5.

Comment

Pillow Fight of the Week sounds like a great feature for the Bottom Feeders!
                                Ha! Yes!
                                Originally posted by mtu_huskies
                                "We are not too far away from a national championship," said (John) Scott.
                                Boosh Factor 4

Originally posted by Brent Hoven
                                Yeah, but you're my favorite hag.

Comment

Working...
                                X