X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: USCHO Music Thread: Less Talk, More Rock

Originally posted by solovsfett View Post
    Thanks!

I love sleater-kinney, i’ll Give both bands a shot.
    Greta is awesome.
    Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
    Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
      Greta is awesome.
      Looking forward to listening. I finally have free time to check out new tunes.
      Everything in its right place, Wisconsin Hockey National Champs!

"but you're not as confused as him are you. it's not your job to be as confused as Nigel". Tap pt 1.

"I think it's ****ing stock. What--? Which part of that is unclear to you? I think it sounds stock to my ears. I mean, do you want me to write it down?" Tap Pt. 2

Who???! So What!!!! Big Deal!!!!

Comment

Sheryl Crow.

Old favorite of mine. And she still looks hot.
        Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
        "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
        Patreon for exclusive writing content
        Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

Does anyone in this thread play in bands?

If so, post your shizzle.

http://milwaukeerecord.com/music/mke...h-holy-ghosty/

Not sayin’ which one is Solo...

"but you're not as confused as him are you. it's not your job to be as confused as Nigel". Tap pt 1.

"I think it's ****ing stock. What--? Which part of that is unclear to you? I think it sounds stock to my ears. I mean, do you want me to write it down?" Tap Pt. 2

Comment

Does anyone in this thread play in bands?

If so, post your shizzle.

http://milwaukeerecord.com/music/mke...h-holy-ghosty/

Not sayin’ which one is Solo...
            LadyWoreBlack's hubby is in a band or two. Bass. She posts in the Cafe, but not necessarily here. He doesn't post. He's pretty good.

Edit: Swansong plays bass in a band, but he rarely posts.
            Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.

Comment

LadyWoreBlack's hubby is in a band or two. Bass. She posts in the Cafe, but not necessarily here. He doesn't post. He's pretty good.

Edit: Swansong plays bass in a band, but he rarely posts.
              I’d love to hear their bands!

Comment

I'm meeting up with LWB this weekend, I'll get the links and such to her hubby's band. He's the RAWR type music, as far as I know. Not my thing. He's just effed around practicing when I've been over to their place. Swansong? Good luck getting a hold of him. Don't know him personally, just know he plays.

Comment

I'm meeting up with LWB this weekend, I'll get the links and such to her hubby's band. He's the RAWR type music, as far as I know. Not my thing. He's just effed around practicing when I've been over to their place. Swansong? Good luck getting a hold of him. Don't know him personally, just know he plays.
                  Ok cool, i’ll Keep an eye out for the links., thanks.

I don’t recall the last time I saw a post by swansong...

Comment

Ok cool, i’ll Keep an eye out for the links., thanks.

I don’t recall the last time I saw a post by swansong...
                    He posted in the Lodge a little while back....

Comment

• Re: USCHO Music Thread: Less Talk, More Rock

Swansong has been in a few bands since we've been friendly. Here's a few links:
                      Blatch
                      Birch Hill Dam
                      Downpour

Comment

I actually liked Birch Hill Dam, and still put them on occasionally. Their singer wasn't too "death metal screamy", and could carry a tune.

Comment

• Originally posted by bostonewe View Post
                          Swansong has been in a few bands since we've been friendly. Here's a few links:
                          Blatch
                          Birch Hill Dam
                          Downpour
                          I like blatch, guitar harmonics lure me in every time! Sounds like Swansong may be the lead writer. He’s a really good bass player.

Comment

For those of you who like goth, shoegaze and a dash of punk: https://wearehex.bandcamp.com/track/birthplace-of-the-mystics

https://wearehex.bandcamp.com/track/birthplace-of-the-mystics

Edit- I need to clean up my clipboard!
                            Last edited by solovsfett; 10-14-2018, 06:34 PM.

Comment

Oldie but goodie: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=7ge5BoOOhCo

Comment

https://youtu.be/52N_vG0Etps

Loved this band!

Comment

Working...
                                X