X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: USCHO Music Thread: Less Talk, More Rock

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
    Awesome. My little rat-faced girl killed it.
    Alien. Not illegal. Outer space kind.
    What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Originally posted by rufus View Post
      Alien. Not illegal. Outer space kind.
      I know, right? My god she countersinks my drill bit.
      Cornell University
      National Champion 1967, 1970
      ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
      Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
        Awesome. My little rat-faced girl killed it.
        Yeah. The video itself is great. Love the "morans" sign. I didn't quite pick up on some of the lyrics until someone texted me the youtube link.
        "Why are you mad when you could be GLAAD? (You could be GLAAD)"

Apparently she also made a "generous" donation to GLAAD and encouraged her fans to do the same. They're apparently getting flooded with donations.
        Code:
        As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
        College Hockey 6       College Football 0
        BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
        Originally posted by SanTropez
        May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
        Originally posted by bigblue_dl
        I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
        Originally posted by Kepler
        When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
        He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
          The new Taylor Swift single is great.
          I can honestly say it's the first TS song I didn't insta-hate. Kind of an interesting bass line, I like her cadence change ups, and while the lyrics aren't remotely deep she makes a good point.

Comment

Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post
            I can honestly say it's the first TS song I didn't insta-hate. Kind of an interesting bass line, I like her cadence change ups, and while the lyrics aren't remotely deep she makes a good point.
            Everyone has their gateway song. Style off 1989 was mine
            If you want a poet, you probably shouldn't look to pop. Ever.

Joking aside, I really think it might be my favorite song of hers. I was immediately hooked by the bass and cadence as well. The video and meaning behind it almost certainly push it over the top.
            Code:
            May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
            He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post
              Pretty much this. Hated the actual music, but the lyrics were on point.
              Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
              Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

The Onion doesn't play nice.
                Cornell University
                National Champion 1967, 1970
                ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

For some reason I forget about Screaming Trees, and then every couple of years I listen to a couple of their albums again and remember they're great, and that I need to keep them in the rotation more.

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                    For some reason I forget about Screaming Trees, and then every couple of years I listen to a couple of their albums again and remember they're great, and that I need to keep them in the rotation more.
                    Love Mark Lanegan's voice.

If you do to, also check out The Gutter Twins (Mark Lanegan and Greg Dulli - of the Afghan Whigs and the Twilight Singers).

Comment

Caught the XTC thingy on showtime. Def worth a watch.
                      a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

I love/hate Amazon. Spent an hour tonight DLing a bunch of singles (about 40 or so). I hear a song on the radio, write it down, I get enough to make a mass purchase, and then go for it. Excited to make a new MP3 CD this weekend for upcoming road trips.
                        Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.

Comment

Why don’t you just get Spotify or Apple Music?
                          Code:

Comment

Why don’t you just get Spotify or Apple Music?
                            Where would I burn the songs? That's the key issue with me. I can't do bluetooth in my car with my phone, no MP3 jack. So I burn CDs for the CD Player in my car. I do listen to iHeart at home when I'm lounging around.

Edit: and f* Apple.

Comment

Wait. Your car doesn’t have Bluetooth or an aux jack or USB?
                              Code:

Comment

Wait. Your car doesn’t have Bluetooth or an aux jack or USB?
                                Has bluetooth. I don't have music capabilities with my phone w/bluetooth. No aux jack, b/c bluetooth. That was the first question I asked. Has a cd player, so I can do with that. I mean, an MP3 disc holds 150~ songs or so, and I love putting together cds.

Comment

Working...
                                X