This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: USCHO Music Thread: Less Talk, More Rock

My youngest brother picked up 4 tix to see Bob Mould at the Paradise in Boston in February. He and I and our other 2 brothers. Should be fun.
    Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult

Comment

Originally posted by SonofSouthie View Post
      2019 Rock HOF inductees announced.

https://www.rollingstone.com/music/m...-class-767917/

The Zombies were a nice little group but I can't see them going in ahead of RATM.
      The scary part? Radiohead released their first album 25 years ago. 25 frickin' years.

And yay, Roxy Music!!
      What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

• Originally posted by RENCEB View Post
        My youngest brother picked up 4 tix to see Bob Mould at the Paradise in Boston in February. He and I and our other 2 brothers. Should be fun.
        Sweet! I saw him 3-4 years ago and the set was fantastic! Included 5 Husker Du songs and 2-3 Sugar songs.
        Everything in its right place, Wisconsin Hockey National Champs!

"but you're not as confused as him are you. it's not your job to be as confused as Nigel". Tap pt 1.

"I think it's ****ing stock. What--? Which part of that is unclear to you? I think it sounds stock to my ears. I mean, do you want me to write it down?" Tap Pt. 2

Who???! So What!!!! Big Deal!!!!

Comment

Replacements, yes!

https://youtu.be/q23lMz4iiWY

"but you're not as confused as him are you. it's not your job to be as confused as Nigel". Tap pt 1.

"I think it's ****ing stock. What--? Which part of that is unclear to you? I think it sounds stock to my ears. I mean, do you want me to write it down?" Tap Pt. 2

Comment

Joy Division- "Closer (Collector's Edition)"

Hearing where Interpol, She Wants Revenge, etc all got their sound from.
            Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
            "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
            Patreon for exclusive writing content
            Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

• Originally posted by MissThundercat View Post
              Joy Division- "Closer (Collector's Edition)"

Hearing where Interpol, She Wants Revenge, etc all got their sound from.
              I've been saying that for years, and everyone here says, "no, there may be some similarities, but those bands bring their own sound into it too."

Umm, no.
              What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Big Bad Voodoo Daddy, self-titled.

I was dancing to "You & Me & The Bottle Makes 3 Tonight" this morning.
                "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates

Comment

Originally posted by MissThundercat View Post
                  Big Bad Voodoo Daddy, self-titled.

I was dancing to "You & Me & The Bottle Makes 3 Tonight" this morning.
                  Ah, from the "Swing is back! Wait, never mind" period in our lifetimes.

FTR, I love swing music. BBVD and Cherry Poppin' Daddies were decent; the OG Swing Era was awesome.
                  Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                  Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Originally posted by The Rube View Post
                    Ah, from the "Swing is back! Wait, never mind" period in our lifetimes.

FTR, I love swing music. BBVD and Cherry Poppin' Daddies were decent; the OG Swing Era was awesome.
                    For that glorious 3 months.

Then I listened to Cab Calloway. F-ck yes!

Comment

Originally posted by MissThundercat View Post
                      For that glorious 3 months.

Then I listened to Cab Calloway. F-ck yes!
                      What I really love, is that you can find Cab videos on youtube...100 years old, and you can watch them. This is one reason technology is great.
                      Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                      Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Norah Jones on this Christmas morning. Nice and calm.

Comment

Van Halen touring with Michael Anthony in bass in 2019!
                          Last edited by solovsfett; 12-28-2018, 12:55 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by solovsfett View Post
                            Van Halen touring with Michael Anthony on bass in 2019!
                            You could've just said this, and it would've been perfect. We all know Ed's kid isn't their real bass player.

Comment

Jimmy Eat World, "The Middle," in the car on repeat.

Trans girl anthem.

Comment

• Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                                You could've just said this, and it would've been perfect. We all know Ed's kid isn't their real bass player.
                                😀

Comment

Working...
                                X