X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Wisconsin Recruiting Vol. IV - It's all coming together

Originally posted by WiscTJK View Post
    BTW it's gwhini's fault for the name on this thread jinxing it.
    Yep. This one is on me. Really should have worked on English as a first language instead of recruiting thread titles.
    Wisconsin Hockey Recruiting spreadsheet (both Men's and Women's)

Comment

Originally posted by gwhinwi View Post
      Yep. This one is on me. Really should have worked on English as a first language instead of recruiting thread titles.
      I at least got a chuckle from your reply. The rest of this just ****es me off to no end.
      gwhinwi's: Wisconsin Badgers Recruiting Spreadsheet & Individual Face-Off Statistics

EODS: De-Commit / Non-Pro Early Departure List

Comment

Didn't we all know umtc was a safety school for uw already?
        a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Ranta asked for and was granted his release from his NLI per Todd Milewski
          QUINNIPIAC UNIVERSITY BOBCATS

ECAC Regular Season Champions
          2013, 2015, 2016, 2019

ECAC Tournament Champions

NCAA Tournament
          2002, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2019

NCAA Frozen Four
          2013, 2016

https://www.bobcatshockeyblog.com/
          https://***********/QHockeyBlog
          https://www.instagram.com/bobcatshockeyblog/
          https://www.facebook.com/QHockeyBlog/

Comment

Originally posted by WiscTJK View Post
            I at least got a chuckle from your reply. The rest of this just ****es me off to no end.
            I'm just trying to come to grips with the fact that we can't even get the players that actually wanted to come play at the UW anymore. Baffling.

Oh, and I have updated the spreadsheet with this wonderful news...

Comment

Will Milewski or Baggot ask the tough questions? Cause at this point in Eaves’ regime the team was noticeably trending toward FF contention, this regime has been stumbling lately and I think it would be pollyanish to think they can make an FF run this year or next.

I admit i’m In a dour mood but these stupid self-inflicted losses need to stop.
              Everything in its right place, Wisconsin Hockey National Champs!

"but you're not as confused as him are you. it's not your job to be as confused as Nigel". Tap pt 1.

"I think it's ****ing stock. What--? Which part of that is unclear to you? I think it sounds stock to my ears. I mean, do you want me to write it down?" Tap Pt. 2

Who???! So What!!!! Big Deal!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by solovsfett View Post
                Will Milewski or Baggot ask the tough questions? Cause at this point in Eaves’ regime the team was noticeably trending toward FF contention, this regime has been stumbling lately and I think it would be pollyanish to think they can make an FF run this year or next.

I admit i’m In a dour mood but these stupid self-inflicted losses need to stop.
                I would say all signs point to no on that. Baggot especially, as he works for the university now.

Todd might ask some questions but I don't think it will get to the key point of why these things keep happening.

Comment

Todd has an article about Ranta.

https://madison.com/wsj/sports/colle...be219b080.html

He mentions 14 forwards for this year, but that's not what I'm showing at this point. Makes me wonder if other players have already been shown the gate.

Comment

Well, I guess this explains it.

Comment

At this point I am really not sure I can watch any UW/rodent games. I had ALOT hanging on this kid for scoring and I'm going to vomit if he scores on UW. I know it's not his fault, he wanted to come here, but going to the fing rodents truly infuriates me. Someone better start asking how the Ranta and Nyberg situations fell apart and what are they doing to fix it. This just pizzes me off, in my head I recall sitting at the Blake Geoffrion classic and looking Opilka right in the eyes when they intro'ed the team then poof he was gone.

If someone isn't jumping from a plane parachuting onto Cruikshank's roof at first light tomorrow I say fire them all. It was his dream to be a Badger. Make it happen.
                      Wisconsin Hockey: 1, 3, 5, 7, 9, 11 WE WANT MORE!
                      ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                      Come to the Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Synod
                      Originally Posted by Wisko McBadgerton:
                      "Baggot says Hughes and Rockwood are centering the top two lines...
                      Timothy A --> Great hockey mind... Or Greatest hockey mind?!?"

Comment

Originally posted by gwhinwi View Post
                        Well, I guess this explains it.

Wow you edited the spreadsheet right in front of my eyes. That was freaky.
                        Wisconsin Hockey: 1, 3, 5, 7, 9, 11 WE WANT MORE!
                        Come to the Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Synod
                        Originally Posted by Wisko McBadgerton:
                        "Baggot says Hughes and Rockwood are centering the top two lines...
                        Timothy A --> Great hockey mind... Or Greatest hockey mind?!?"

Comment

Your two saviors aren't supposed to come in until next year. If they don't come, then yes, burn things.

Comment

Originally posted by Timothy A View Post
                            Wow you edited the spreadsheet right in front of my eyes. That was freaky.
                            I wondered who would be watching and noticing. Google Docs is a creepy thing sometimes.

Comment

At this point I am really not sure I can watch any UW/rodent games. I had ALOT hanging on this kid for scoring and I'm going to vomit if he scores on UW. I know it's not his fault, he wanted to come here, but going to the fing rodents truly infuriates me. Someone better start asking how the Ranta and Nyberg situations fell apart and what are they doing to fix it. This just pizzes me off, in my head I recall sitting at the Blake Geoffrion classic and looking Opilka right in the eyes when they intro'ed the team then poof he was gone.

If someone isn't jumping from a plane parachuting onto Cruikshank's roof at first light tomorrow I say fire them all. It was his dream to be a Badger. Make it happen.
                              Agreed!!!!!
                              Everything in its right place, Wisconsin Hockey National Champs!

"but you're not as confused as him are you. it's not your job to be as confused as Nigel". Tap pt 1.

"I think it's ****ing stock. What--? Which part of that is unclear to you? I think it sounds stock to my ears. I mean, do you want me to write it down?" Tap Pt. 2

Who???! So What!!!! Big Deal!!!!

Comment

Tim, you KNOW Sampo's going to carve us up. So will the Krygiers and if we played C.C., Cruikshank would. They won't admit it, but they'll have a big ****ing chip on their shoulders. Like I posted earlier, there's GOT to be something else going on. I'm not jumping ship, but currently I don't feel any better about this program than I did before Mike Eaves got let go. Since spring, I've done a complete 180 regarding the team and the recruiting.
                                Last edited by MadCityRich; 08-16-2018, 10:20 PM.
                                "Show me a good loser, and I'll show you a loser." Vince Lombardi

"License to kill gophers by the government of the United Nations. Man; free to kill gophers at will. To kill, you must know your enemy, and in this case, my enemy is a varmint....and a varmint will never quit...ever. They're like Viet Cong...Varmint Cong, so you have to fall back on superior intelligence and superior firepower...and that's all she wrote. Au revoir, gopher." Karl Spackler 1980

Comment

Working...
                                X