• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Wisconsin Recruiting Vol. IV - It's all coming together

Originally posted by solovsfett View Post
    Can you post a link to the spreadsheet? My phone isn’t showing sigs
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...0oE/edit#gid=0

There you go. No idea why the phone version of the browser doesn't show signatures, that is very annoying.
    Wisconsin Hockey Recruiting spreadsheet (both Men's and Women's)

Comment

• Originally posted by gwhinwi View Post
      https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...0oE/edit#gid=0

There you go. No idea why the phone version of the browser doesn't show signatures, that is very annoying.
      Thanks!!
      Everything in its right place, Wisconsin Hockey National Champs!

"but you're not as confused as him are you. it's not your job to be as confused as Nigel". Tap pt 1.

"I think it's ****ing stock. What--? Which part of that is unclear to you? I think it sounds stock to my ears. I mean, do you want me to write it down?" Tap Pt. 2

Who???! So What!!!! Big Deal!!!!

Comment

Oz liked my anti-Phil tweet.

That one goal he scored on was on a ridiculous goal line angle shot, he had like 2 degrees to work with.
        Wisconsin Hockey: 1, 3, 5, 7, 9, 11 WE WANT MORE!
        ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
        Come to the Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Synod
        Originally Posted by Wisko McBadgerton:
        "Baggot says Hughes and Rockwood are centering the top two lines...
        Timothy A --> Great hockey mind... Or Greatest hockey mind?!?"

Comment

• Originally posted by Timothy A View Post

That one goal he scored on was on a ridiculous goal line angle shot, he had like 2 degrees to work with.
          Yeah that goal was insane. This kid is a sniper the likes of which we haven’t seen since Heatley.
          Everything in its right place, Wisconsin Hockey National Champs!

"but you're not as confused as him are you. it's not your job to be as confused as Nigel". Tap pt 1.

"I think it's ****ing stock. What--? Which part of that is unclear to you? I think it sounds stock to my ears. I mean, do you want me to write it down?" Tap Pt. 2

Who???! So What!!!! Big Deal!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Timothy A View Post

please share your tweet....
            gwhinwi's: Wisconsin Badgers Recruiting Spreadsheet & Individual Face-Off Statistics

EODS: De-Commit / Non-Pro Early Departure List

Comment

https://***********/1timothya/status...262260736?s=21
              If you want to be a BADGER, just come along with me

BRING BACK PAT RICHTER!!!

At his graduation ceremony from the U of Minnesota, my cousin got a keychain. When asked what UW gave her for graduation, my sister said, "A degree from a University that matters."

Canned music is a pathetic waste of your time.

Comment

One thing that we do not yet know for next year is who the final defenseman will be. With Tischke and Bunz graduating, and only Vorlicky having signed an NLI, who else is coming? Will it be Keegan, LaMaster or someone else?

Comment

Originally posted by DPlaya View Post
                  One thing that we do not yet know for next year is who the final defenseman will be. With Tischke and Bunz graduating, and only Vorlicky having signed an NLI, who else is coming? Will it be Keegan, LaMaster or someone else?
                  That leaves 7, so a little tight for sure if no one bolts. What is LaMaster's status? Do I recall correctly he was injured last year?

Comment

Originally posted by Timothy A View Post
                    That leaves 7, so a little tight for sure if no one bolts. What is LaMaster's status? Do I recall correctly he was injured last year?
                    Yes, out all season from what I can tell.

Comment

I am thinking they pick up a late bloomer. Someone unsigned or poach someone from another school looking to come in next year.

LaMaster Luke is 18 already, but missing a year and then jumping to college might be tough.
                      Last edited by WiscTJK; 03-19-2019, 08:23 AM.
                      gwhinwi's: Wisconsin Badgers Recruiting Spreadsheet & Individual Face-Off Statistics

EODS: De-Commit / Non-Pro Early Departure List

Comment

Originally posted by gwhinwi View Post
                        And then went on to get his 6th goal in the game!

what do you do when you have 2 records broken on a single play? you cut the puck in half, of course!

Comment

Originally posted by KaMiGo View Post
                          what do you do when you have 2 records broken on a single play? you cut the puck in half, of course!
                          I've always wondered what was inside those things, chocolate, vanilla or plain unfilled?

Comment

New project for offseason boredom: comparing all of the incoming recruiting classes in UW’s history.

I’ve got some good data going back to 2002 (start of the Eaces era) using collegehockeystats.net and hockeydb.com, but CHS only goes back to 99 or so.

Might have to look at the giant PDFs on UWBadgers.com for anything past then.

At his graduation ceremony from the U of Minnesota, my cousin got a keychain. When asked what UW gave her for graduation, my sister said, "A degree from a University that matters."

Comment

How would you guys rate the best draft classes? Draft picks/average draft position? Games played in the NHL? Games played for UW (per player)? Points per game at UW?

Comment

Defense would be hard to quantify. For forward classes, I'd look at something like average total points scored while at school for each freshman class. Also minimum of 30 GP total to count in a class. It would be a pain. I looked at a few for us to get an idea. Curious what you guys get.
                                Gophers 2013 F class: 5 players - 95.2 career points on average
                                Gophers 2011 F class: 5 players - 91.6 career points on average
                                Gophers 2010 F class: 4 players - 86.75 career points on average
                                Gophers 2015 F class: 6 players - 64.5 career points on average (These guys just graduated with only one NCAA appearance and no NCAA wins)

Kloos, Fasching, Cammarata, Lettieri, and Reilly won. 2010 was the better NHL class but that was a solid college class.
                                Last edited by Bonin21; 03-20-2019, 02:06 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X