X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Wisconsin Recruiting Vol. IV - It's all coming together

Originally posted by Wisko McBadgerton View Post
    Stars Dylan Holloway and Austin Wong were out for Okotoks first playoff game vs. the Calgary Canucks last night in the AJHL. Calgary potted the ENG at 18:22 in the third to seal a 5-2 victory.

Or did they? Just 36 seconds later, Okotoks' Mark Pasemko struck back to make it 5-3 with 1:02 remaining. Oiler's captain Kyle Gordon assisted on the play and then went back to work, scoring with just 31 seconds left to make it 5-4. Then, improbably, just 19 seconds later it was Gordon again, scoring the Oilers 3rd goal in 51 seconds to push it to OT. Gordon, who had just 11 goals in 60 games coming in, then, appropriately, went in unassisted to finish off the natural hat trick at 9:04 of overtime, thereby completing one of the most unbelievable comebacks ever. What a finish!
    That was amazing to follow on twitter. Princeton had a similar comeback this last weekend.
    Wisconsin Hockey: 1, 3, 5, 7, 9, 11 WE WANT MORE!
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Come to the Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Synod
    Originally Posted by Wisko McBadgerton:
    "Baggot says Hughes and Rockwood are centering the top two lines...
    Timothy A --> Great hockey mind... Or Greatest hockey mind?!?"

Comment

• Looks like Caden Brown is the only UW commit on the 2019 USNTDP Evaluation Roster.

https://www.usahockeyntdp.com/news_article/show/1003409

Comment

• Sometimes I get a bit anxious when I open this thread.

I'm afraid there's a decommit.
        "Show me a good loser, and I'll show you a loser." Vince Lombardi

"License to kill gophers by the government of the United Nations. Man; free to kill gophers at will. To kill, you must know your enemy, and in this case, my enemy is a varmint....and a varmint will never quit...ever. They're like Viet Cong...Varmint Cong, so you have to fall back on superior intelligence and superior firepower...and that's all she wrote. Au revoir, gopher." Karl Spackler 1980

Comment

Give it time, MCR
          If you want to be a BADGER, just come along with me

BRING BACK PAT RICHTER!!!

At his graduation ceremony from the U of Minnesota, my cousin got a keychain. When asked what UW gave her for graduation, my sister said, "A degree from a University that matters."

Canned music is a pathetic waste of your time.

Comment

Originally posted by ExileOnDaytonStreet View Post
            Give it time, MCR
            Originally posted by MadCityRich View Post
            Sometimes I get a bit anxious when I open this thread.

I'm afraid there's a decommit.
            Come on guys, let's be positive! When I pop onto this thread I think just the opposite.

Comment

• Originally posted by Timothy A View Post
              Come on guys, let's be positive! When I pop onto this thread I think just the opposite.
              I have your exuberance toward the program, but there always seems to be dark cloud just over the horizon. 😉. I'm a realist, Timmy!

I'm watching the Leafs (in their awesome StPat's uni's and the Flyers) on the TSN broadcast. A rear close-up of Els shows the Motion Dub bright as day on that pumpkin orange helmet. I took a screen shot of the TV, but not sure how to post pics here.
              "Show me a good loser, and I'll show you a loser." Vince Lombardi

"License to kill gophers by the government of the United Nations. Man; free to kill gophers at will. To kill, you must know your enemy, and in this case, my enemy is a varmint....and a varmint will never quit...ever. They're like Viet Cong...Varmint Cong, so you have to fall back on superior intelligence and superior firepower...and that's all she wrote. Au revoir, gopher." Karl Spackler 1980

Comment

Good night for the future Badger!

Wisconsin Hockey Recruiting spreadsheet (both Men's and Women's)

Comment

And then went on to get his 6th goal in the game!

Wisconsin Hockey Recruiting spreadsheet (both Men's and Women's)

Comment

Jfc

Comment

Originally posted by Bonin21 View Post
                      Jfc
                      Down goes traitor Kessel! Down goes traitor Kessel!

A little disappointing with 14 goals, all Turcotte got was 1 A and Lindmark didn't get anything. Losers.

Holloway with 2g 1a last night.

Comment

Originally posted by MadCityRich View Post
                        I have your exuberance toward the program, but there always seems to be dark cloud just over the horizon. 😉. I'm a realist, Timmy!

I'm watching the Leafs (in their awesome StPat's uni's and the Flyers) on the TSN broadcast. A rear close-up of Els shows the Motion Dub bright as day on that pumpkin orange helmet. I took a screen shot of the TV, but not sure how to post pics here.
                        Come on MCR, only white powderpuff clouds and red unicorns prancing over a Bob Ross colored sky during the off season!

It was distressing when Els got off the IR, the Flyers tweeted that out and Els just got totally destroyed on twitter, no one wanted him back. It actually made me feel sad.

Comment

• Originally posted by DPlaya View Post
                          Looks like Caden Brown is the only UW commit on the 2019 USNTDP Evaluation Roster.

https://www.usahockeyntdp.com/news_article/show/1003409
                          Quite a few non committed kids on there as well - think we will see that number go up a couple.

Comment

• Originally posted by gwhinwi View Post

I really hope he stays 2 years at Wisconsin. 3 would be a dream.
                            Everything in its right place, Wisconsin Hockey National Champs!

"but you're not as confused as him are you. it's not your job to be as confused as Nigel". Tap pt 1.

"I think it's ****ing stock. What--? Which part of that is unclear to you? I think it sounds stock to my ears. I mean, do you want me to write it down?" Tap Pt. 2

Who???! So What!!!! Big Deal!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by gwhinwi View Post

Can you post a link to the spreadsheet? My phone isn’t showing sigs

"but you're not as confused as him are you. it's not your job to be as confused as Nigel". Tap pt 1.

"I think it's ****ing stock. What--? Which part of that is unclear to you? I think it sounds stock to my ears. I mean, do you want me to write it down?" Tap Pt. 2

Comment

https://madison.com/wsj/sports/colle...21166e11c.html

Comment

Working...
                                X