This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Timothy A View Post
    I read somewhere he was taking summer school classes. It's a lock once he immerses himself into the program and bonds with the lads.
    You probably read the info on summer school in my post you quoted lol.....

Comment

• Re: Wisconsin Recruiting Vol. IV - It's all coming together

Originally posted by DPlaya View Post
      You probably read the info on summer school in my post you quoted lol.....
      Probably. Thanks for posting!
      Wisconsin Hockey: 1, 3, 5, 7, 9, 11 WE WANT MORE!
      ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      Come to the Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Synod
      Originally Posted by Wisko McBadgerton:
      "Baggot says Hughes and Rockwood are centering the top two lines...
      Timothy A --> Great hockey mind... Or Greatest hockey mind?!?"

Comment

Do you guys consider incoming transfers to be part of a recruiting class?
        If you want to be a BADGER, just come along with me

BRING BACK PAT RICHTER!!!

At his graduation ceremony from the U of Minnesota, my cousin got a keychain. When asked what UW gave her for graduation, my sister said, "A degree from a University that matters."

Canned music is a pathetic waste of your time.

Comment

Originally posted by ExileOnDaytonStreet View Post
          Do you guys consider incoming transfers to be part of a recruiting class?
          I don't but that is just me.

Comment

Bump over spam to freak MCR out.

Comment

• Originally posted by Timothy A View Post
              Bump over spam to freak MCR out.
              🤣

I can't be the only one that "puckers-up" 😉 when I tap on this thread!
              Last edited by MadCityRich; 07-09-2019, 11:49 PM.
              "Show me a good loser, and I'll show you a loser." Vince Lombardi

"License to kill gophers by the government of the United Nations. Man; free to kill gophers at will. To kill, you must know your enemy, and in this case, my enemy is a varmint....and a varmint will never quit...ever. They're like Viet Cong...Varmint Cong, so you have to fall back on superior intelligence and superior firepower...and that's all she wrote. Au revoir, gopher." Karl Spackler 1980

Comment

Cameron Rowe commits to Wisconsin. There's the top notch goaltender.

https://***********/ToddMilewski/sta...677256192?s=20

Comment

• Originally posted by digitalbooya View Post
                  Cameron Rowe commits to Wisconsin. There's the top notch goaltender.
                  💥!
                  Everything in its right place, Wisconsin Hockey National Champs!

"but you're not as confused as him are you. it's not your job to be as confused as Nigel". Tap pt 1.

"I think it's ****ing stock. What--? Which part of that is unclear to you? I think it sounds stock to my ears. I mean, do you want me to write it down?" Tap Pt. 2

Who???! So What!!!! Big Deal!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by solovsfett View Post
                    ��!
                    Did he even decommit from North Dakota? All I can find on the web is that he is a UND recruit. Well, except for his twitter profile that says "Wisconsin commit" and Todd Milewski saying he has heard chatter of Rowe committing to Wisco.

Regardless, I'm excited!

Comment

Yeah, I believe I read that North Dakota cut ties to him as they were worried he was going to play Major Junior. Happened a few months ago I think.

Last edited by DPlaya; 07-28-2019, 12:04 PM.

Comment

*******https://www.eliteprospects.com/playe...n-rowe********

I think he has potential, but he has never had great numbers, even with really good teams in front of him. Clearly he has the tools based on his measurables and having been at the USNTDP, but he needs to put it all together. Hopefully Des Moines in the USHL (where he is supposedly going to play this year) will allow him to do just that.

Speaking of which, Grannan has had some decent numbers in the past but man is he getting lit up at the USNTDP this year....
                        https://www.eliteprospects.com/playe...4/noah-grannan

Comment

Originally posted by DPlaya View Post
                          *******https://www.eliteprospects.com/playe...n-rowe********

I think he has potential, but he has never had great numbers, even with really good teams in front of him. Clearly he has the tools based on his measurables and having been at the USNTDP, but he needs to put it all together. Hopefully Des Moines in the USHL (where he is supposedly going to play this year) will allow him to do just that.

Speaking of which, Grannan has had some decent numbers in the past but man is he getting lit up at the USNTDP this year....
                          https://www.eliteprospects.com/playe...4/noah-grannan
                          What am I missing. He hasn't had a season with a save percentage above 0.900 and more than half of his seasons have been under 0.870. This playing with some pretty well coached teams. I don't understand the excitement?
                          Last edited by woodenskates; 07-28-2019, 02:39 PM. Reason: typing mistake

Comment

• Originally posted by woodenskates View Post
                            I don't understand the excitement?
                            I don't SEE a helluva lot of excitement.

From Madison.com......
                            "Cameron Rowe, who was released from his National Letter of Intent with North Dakota earlier this month, has made an oral commitment to the Badgers".

This "get" doesn't excite me at all. I was holding out an opinion on Grannon, but it appears he's nothing special either. I think these guys are committing because there aren't really any blue-chipper 'tendies lining up to come to UW any more, so they have a chance to play.

Maybe Osiecki can scour the landscape of Ontario and Québec for a tough-*** Canadian goalie when he's up there Musky fishing.
                            Last edited by MadCityRich; 07-29-2019, 10:40 AM.
                            "Show me a good loser, and I'll show you a loser." Vince Lombardi

"License to kill gophers by the government of the United Nations. Man; free to kill gophers at will. To kill, you must know your enemy, and in this case, my enemy is a varmint....and a varmint will never quit...ever. They're like Viet Cong...Varmint Cong, so you have to fall back on superior intelligence and superior firepower...and that's all she wrote. Au revoir, gopher." Karl Spackler 1980

Comment

Well, Grannon has struggled, Rowe has played better but hasn't seen a lot of action. I'm not too worried, we've got the Hammer for 3 more years and I believe in him, so Grannon and Rowe are going to play 2 years behind him and if one of them can beat him out, so be it. At least TG is getting in the action with some goalies who knowledgeable people feel good about.

Comment

Originally posted by Timothy A View Post
                                Well, Grannon has struggled, Rowe has played better but hasn't seen a lot of action. I'm not too worried, we've got the Hammer for 3 more years and I believe in him, so Grannon and Rowe are going to play 2 years behind him and if one of them can beat him out, so be it. At least TG is getting in the action with some goalies who knowledgeable people feel good about.
                                No worries. Wisconsin has 39 players listed as 2020/21. Thirty Nine.

Comment

Working...
                                X