X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wisconsin Recruiting Vol. IV - It's all coming together

Here we go again!
    Wisconsin Hockey Recruiting spreadsheet (both Men's and Women's)

Re: Wisconsin Recruiting Vol. IV - It's all coming together

I like it, it's all coming together. On Wisconsin and Forever Forward.
    Wisconsin Hockey: 1, 3, 5, 7, 9, 11 WE WANT MORE!
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Come to the Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Synod
    Originally Posted by Wisko McBadgerton:
    "Baggot says Hughes and Rockwood are centering the top two lines...
    Timothy A --> Great hockey mind... Or Greatest hockey mind?!?"

Comment

I see the light at the end of the tunnel. Hopefully the boys take a huge step forward this year. They have a tough schedule. And the top flight recruits just keep on coming.
      gwhinwi's: Wisconsin Badgers Recruiting Spreadsheet & Individual Face-Off Statistics

EODS: De-Commit / Non-Pro Early Departure List

Comment

Originally posted by WiscTJK View Post
        I see the light at the end of the tunnel. Hopefully the boys take a huge step forward this year. They have a tough schedule. And the top flight recruits just keep on coming.
        Wasn't next year's class supposed to be the super awesome one with Caufield/Turcotte and this year's very good but not at that level? I do think this year's class really has developed since those thoughts were conveyed some time ago, though Caufield is probably in a class of his own.

Comment

Originally posted by Timothy A View Post
          Wasn't next year's class supposed to be the super awesome one with Caufield/Turcotte and this year's very good but not at that level? I do think this year's class really has developed since those thoughts were conveyed some time ago, though Caufield is probably in a class of his own.
          Pretty sure Turcotte is seen as the better player as of this moment. Turcotte top 10 in the draft, Caufield top 20. Give or take.

Comment

Comment

Five posts in and the title is already on shaky ground.
              If you want to be a BADGER, just come along with me

BRING BACK PAT RICHTER!!!

At his graduation ceremony from the U of Minnesota, my cousin got a keychain. When asked what UW gave her for graduation, my sister said, "A degree from a University that matters."

Canned music is a pathetic waste of your time.

Comment

OK, I'm going to say it. Why the **** can some BB and FB players "slip in" but not hockey? Yes, I know some recruits from other sports haven't got in, but why now? You're ****ing telling me the school or Sampo didn't see this problem before now? This ****ING sucks.
                "Show me a good loser, and I'll show you a loser." Vince Lombardi

"License to kill gophers by the government of the United Nations. Man; free to kill gophers at will. To kill, you must know your enemy, and in this case, my enemy is a varmint....and a varmint will never quit...ever. They're like Viet Cong...Varmint Cong, so you have to fall back on superior intelligence and superior firepower...and that's all she wrote. Au revoir, gopher." Karl Spackler 1980

Comment

The loss of Cruikshank is even more devastating if Ranta doesn’t come. And that was a self-inflicted.
                  Everything in its right place, Wisconsin Hockey National Champs!

"but you're not as confused as him are you. it's not your job to be as confused as Nigel". Tap pt 1.

"I think it's ****ing stock. What--? Which part of that is unclear to you? I think it sounds stock to my ears. I mean, do you want me to write it down?" Tap Pt. 2

Who???! So What!!!! Big Deal!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by solovsfett View Post
                    The loss of Cruikshank is even more devastating if Ranta doesn’t come. And that was a self-inflicted.
                    I had the same exact thought. Now, if Sampo is a goner, then they have $$$ suddenly available, it's probably a bad look but why not reach out to Grant? They wanted him, wasn't it a money deal that drove him away?

Comment

Originally posted by MadCityRich View Post
                      You're ****ing telling me the school or Sampo didn't see this problem before now? This ****ING sucks.
                      That part I do not get at all. Do you need a certain GPA or SAT score to get in? That's all I can think of, there isn't any way all of sudden he's 2 credits short of humanities when these things get planned out years in advance. Or he didn't pass certain course? The UW women lost a player in similar fashion 4 or 5 years ago, she was a studette, ended up @ Q.

Comment

You've got to be kidding me already with this crap. Let's hope they get it figured out.
                        gwhinwi's: Wisconsin Badgers Recruiting Spreadsheet & Individual Face-Off Statistics

Comment

Comment

It appears the BU faithful are totally oblivious to this Sampo deal, at least from what they are posting anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by Timothy A View Post
                              It appears the BU faithful are totally oblivious to this Sampo deal, at least from what they are posting anyway.
                              There are several reference to Sampo on the BU recruiting thread, while the BU off-season thread is focused on Tkachuk's departure.
                              Don't want to get too far ahead of ourselves. If Sampo does end up back on the market, BU now has a full scholarship open. Doubt that many other schools do in mid-August.

Did check out a few articles and video clips. Consensus seems to be: strong shot and skater, good finisher; needs some work on the defensive end. Can see why UW fans are upset.
                              The Terrier Hockey Fan Blog

Comment

Working...
                              X