This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by QUAlum2004 View Post
    I think its 50/50 this Quebec kid ever reaches UW.

1. High rated Quebec kids especially ones that a sure fire first round picks rarely go the college route.
    2. This could be a play by the kid to get drafted by a specific QMJHL team.
    Or it could be a play by the kid to follow in the skate paths of Chelios, Driver, Rafalski, Hill, McDonagh, Suter, Suter, Suter, Tanabe, Gardiner etc al
    Everything in its right place, Wisconsin Hockey National Champs!

"but you're not as confused as him are you. it's not your job to be as confused as Nigel". Tap pt 1.

"I think it's ****ing stock. What--? Which part of that is unclear to you? I think it sounds stock to my ears. I mean, do you want me to write it down?" Tap Pt. 2

Who???! So What!!!! Big Deal!!!!

Comment

• Re: Wisconsin Recruiting Vol. IV - It's all coming together

Originally posted by Timothy A View Post
      Another first round Canadian queued up. 6-0 x 171 @ age 15, "Exceptional puck handling and skating skill". Oh yeah!
      I can't remember the last time we had a commit from Québec, but after reading Todd's article it was "Gilles Hudon in 1978-79 and Jacques Auger in 1990-91". I remember Auger but not Hudon.

Interesting. Maybe the pipeline will start with the addition of a French-Canadian goalie. Vive le Québec!
      "Show me a good loser, and I'll show you a loser." Vince Lombardi

"License to kill gophers by the government of the United Nations. Man; free to kill gophers at will. To kill, you must know your enemy, and in this case, my enemy is a varmint....and a varmint will never quit...ever. They're like Viet Cong...Varmint Cong, so you have to fall back on superior intelligence and superior firepower...and that's all she wrote. Au revoir, gopher." Karl Spackler 1980

Comment

Originally posted by solovsfett View Post
        Or it could be a play by the kid to follow in the skate paths of Chelios, Driver, Rafalski, Hill, McDonagh, Suter, Suter, Suter, Tanabe, Gardiner etc al
        Now you are talking Solo! Red Koolaid is yummy.
        Wisconsin Hockey: 1, 3, 5, 7, 9, 11 WE WANT MORE!
        ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
        Come to the Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Synod
        Originally Posted by Wisko McBadgerton:
        "Baggot says Hughes and Rockwood are centering the top two lines...
        Timothy A --> Great hockey mind... Or Greatest hockey mind?!?"

Comment

Originally posted by MadCityRich View Post
          I can't remember the last time we had a commit from Québec, but after reading Todd's article it was "Gilles Hudon in 1978-79 and Jacques Auger in 1990-91". I remember Auger but not Hudon.

Interesting. Maybe the pipeline will start with the addition of a French-Canadian goalie. Vive le Québec!
          I think UW needs to get on board with the commie U18 goalie.

Comment

Poutine for all!!!
            If you want to be a BADGER, just come along with me

BRING BACK PAT RICHTER!!!

At his graduation ceremony from the U of Minnesota, my cousin got a keychain. When asked what UW gave her for graduation, my sister said, "A degree from a University that matters."

Canned music is a pathetic waste of your time.

Comment

Originally posted by ExileOnDaytonStreet View Post
              Poutine for all!!!
              I just can't get into french fries and cheese curds with gravy on it.

Comment

• Dylan Godbout to UW per his Twitter. 2022-2023 Forward from Hill-Murray.

Comment

Originally posted by DPlaya View Post
                  Dylan Godbout to UW per his Twitter. 2022-2023 Forward from Hill-Murray.
                  Added to the spreadsheet. UW really adding as many young ones as they can before that new rule kicks in.
                  Wisconsin Hockey Recruiting spreadsheet (both Men's and Women's)

Comment

Originally posted by DPlaya View Post
                    Dylan Godbout to UW per his Twitter. 2022-2023 Forward from Hill-Murray.
                    FWIW this young fella directly attributed MS's influence to come to UW.

Comment

will be interesting to see how it turns out......
                      gwhinwi's: Wisconsin Badgers Recruiting Spreadsheet & Individual Face-Off Statistics

EODS: De-Commit / Non-Pro Early Departure List

Comment

Originally posted by gwhinwi View Post
                        Added to the spreadsheet. UW really adding as many young ones as they can before that new rule kicks in.
                        Wisconsin hockey will roster almost as many players as the football team does at this point.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lemonade View Post
                          Wisconsin hockey will roster almost as many players as the football team does at this point.
                          I have a feeling that a good deal of those names will be cleaned up off the list in the next few months.

I have looked at my previous revisions of the spreadsheet and it is pretty crazy to see how often the roster changes from verbals.
                          Wisconsin Hockey Recruiting spreadsheet (both Men's and Women's)

Comment

• Originally posted by ExileOnDaytonStreet View Post
                            Poutine for all!!!
                            ****in A!
                            "Show me a good loser, and I'll show you a loser." Vince Lombardi

"License to kill gophers by the government of the United Nations. Man; free to kill gophers at will. To kill, you must know your enemy, and in this case, my enemy is a varmint....and a varmint will never quit...ever. They're like Viet Cong...Varmint Cong, so you have to fall back on superior intelligence and superior firepower...and that's all she wrote. Au revoir, gopher." Karl Spackler 1980

Comment

• Originally posted by Timothy A View Post
                              Now you are talking Solo! Red Koolaid is yummy.
                              I don’t know if they will be an FF team but i’m Getting excited for the mini-Heatley arriving this fall. Bob Johnson willing, Caulfield will score 14 goals against the gophers alone!
                              Everything in its right place, Wisconsin Hockey National Champs!

"but you're not as confused as him are you. it's not your job to be as confused as Nigel". Tap pt 1.

"I think it's ****ing stock. What--? Which part of that is unclear to you? I think it sounds stock to my ears. I mean, do you want me to write it down?" Tap Pt. 2

Who???! So What!!!! Big Deal!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Timothy A View Post
                                I just can't get into french fries and cheese curds with gravy on it.
                                Sacrilege!

Why is multiple sclerosis coming to UW?
                                If you want to be a BADGER, just come along with me

BRING BACK PAT RICHTER!!!

At his graduation ceremony from the U of Minnesota, my cousin got a keychain. When asked what UW gave her for graduation, my sister said, "A degree from a University that matters."

Canned music is a pathetic waste of your time.

Comment

Working...
                                X