Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by KrbFlint View Post
    Don’t encourage him
    Wonderful! Congrats,Prez , from an old Cardinal fan. Wish you much happiness.👏👏

Comment

• Re: Norwich 2018-19 Season Thread: The Ellsworth Era begins

Forgot how long this break is. Excited for the season to pick back up this weekend.
      Norwich '13

2017-2018 Last Person Standing Champion

Comment

• Originally posted by NU Pastime View Post
        Forgot how long this break is. Excited for the season to pick back up this weekend.
        Feels like forever

Comment

Looking Forward to an exiting weekend of Hockey in Northfield VT this weekend
          Steve Day(NU71)
          Go Cadets

Comment

Good to start the second half with a win. It’s obvious that this team has a ton of talent, but they have serious bouts of sloppy play. That said, I think some of the young guns are going to end up being really, really good players.

Downs’ goal tonight was a thing of beauty. If he can stay healthy, and play a more consistent game, he’s one of the best offensive players in the league.

Excited for tomorrow’s game, and for the rest of the season. I really believe the Cadets will be there in the end.

Comment

• Originally posted by KrbFlint View Post
              Good to start the second half with a win. It’s obvious that this team has a ton of talent, but they have serious bouts of sloppy play. That said, I think some of the young guns are going to end up being really, really good players.

Downs’ goal tonight was a thing of beauty. If he can stay healthy, and play a more consistent game, he’s one of the best offensive players in the league.

Excited for tomorrow’s game, and for the rest of the season. I really believe the Cadets will be there in the end.
              +1

Comment

Definitely came out of the gate sloppy, but as I said elsewhere, that's a bit to be expected after a month off. They seemed to improve and clean things up a bit as the game went on.
                Norwich '13

Comment

Looking forward to tonight against a solid Endicut Team
                  Steve Day(NU71)
                  Go Cadets

Comment

• Originally posted by Steve Day View Post
                    Looking forward to tonight against a solid Endicut Team
                    Just looking at the schedule...how crazy is it that Norwich’s next six games are an EXACT do over to the start of the season minus Adrian. And every game will be at the opposite rink it was earlier in the year.

We’ll definitely get a good feel for how the team is progressing in the next month with that slate.
                    The Poster Formerly Known as Purple_and_Gold10©
                    "The Prezidential Three - Elmira, Oswego, Norwich" © Joecct
                    GO EAGLES!!! R.I.P. L.H. #4 In our hearts forever
                    GO LAKERS!!!
                    GO CADETS!!! R.I.P. Charlie Crosby '63
                    "Reisweber trying to circle in front of the net, he does, HE SCORES! that's it! Oswego State has done it!! The Lakers take home the first NCAA title of any kind in school history. It's celebration time in Upstate New York!"
                    Oswego State '09

Comment

Originally posted by PrezdeJohnson09 View Post
                      Just looking at the schedule...how crazy is it that Norwich’s next six games are an EXACT do over to the start of the season minus Adrian. And every game will be at the opposite rink it was earlier in the year.

We’ll definitely get a good feel for how the team is progressing in the next month with that slate.
                      Definitely a freaky coincidence. Off to the same start.
                      Norwich '13

Comment

• Originally posted by NU Pastime View Post
                        Definitely a freaky coincidence. Off to the same start.
                        SUNYAC Conference schedule has been like this for years.

"FEAR THE BIRD!"

Comment

• Originally posted by Birdwatcher View Post
                          SUNYAC Conference schedule has been like this for years.
                          Yes but the fact that the non-conference opponents line up the exact same way is more what I’m referring to. Endicott and Middlebury. It’s the exact same order with them.
                          The Poster Formerly Known as Purple_and_Gold10©
                          "The Prezidential Three - Elmira, Oswego, Norwich" © Joecct
                          GO EAGLES!!! R.I.P. L.H. #4 In our hearts forever
                          GO LAKERS!!!
                          GO CADETS!!! R.I.P. Charlie Crosby '63
                          "Reisweber trying to circle in front of the net, he does, HE SCORES! that's it! Oswego State has done it!! The Lakers take home the first NCAA title of any kind in school history. It's celebration time in Upstate New York!"
                          Oswego State '09

Comment

thought the endicott game was a terrific college hockey game--lots of great chances especially in the third period--i think norwich can skate with any team

Comment

To Paraphrase Bill Belicheck

ON TO HOBART
                              Steve Day(NU71)
                              Go Cadets

Comment

Any news on Robertson and his shoulder injury? I saw the game but missed the hit that took him out. Hope he recovers soon.
                                There is no right way to do the wrong thing. Go Cadets

Comment

Working...
                                X