Norwich 2018-19 Season Thread: The Ellsworth Era begins

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by jerrynu26 View Post
    It will be in the west as whoever comes out in that bracket will have beaten the #1 team in the country. THe only chance of that changing is if Augsburg wins out, and is deemed unsuitable to host.
    Not supposed to be that way. Supposed to go to the highest remaining seed who bid and qualifies to host....but with the NCAA...who knows.

"FEAR THE BIRD!"

Comment

• Originally posted by Birdwatcher View Post
      Not supposed to be that way. Supposed to go to the highest remaining seed who bid and qualifies to host....but with the NCAA...who knows.
      But, as has been stated countless times in this thread and others, the NCAA has flat out stated in published materials their PREFERENCE is to send it West this year if there is a suitable host in the field. It hasn’t been west since 2015. Normally they try and get it West one out of 4 or 5 years.
      The Poster Formerly Known as Purple_and_Gold10©
      "The Prezidential Three - Elmira, Oswego, Norwich" © Joecct
      GO EAGLES!!! R.I.P. L.H. #4 In our hearts forever
      GO LAKERS!!!
      GO CADETS!!! R.I.P. Charlie Crosby '63
      "Reisweber trying to circle in front of the net, he does, HE SCORES! that's it! Oswego State has done it!! The Lakers take home the first NCAA title of any kind in school history. It's celebration time in Upstate New York!"
      Oswego State '09

Comment

• Originally posted by PrezdeJohnson09 View Post
        But, as has been stated countless times in this thread and others, the NCAA has flat out stated in published materials their PREFERENCE is to send it West this year if there is a suitable host in the field. It hasn’t been west since 2015. Normally they try and get it West one out of 4 or 5 years.
        That I understand...i was just making it clear what it is "supposed " to be and not what Jerrynu26 thought.

"FEAR THE BIRD!"

Comment

• Originally posted by Birdwatcher View Post
          That I understand...i was just making it clear what it is "supposed " to be and not what Jerrynu26 thought.
          It is the same thing. It will be out west UNLESS Augsburg wins and is deemed lacking. Whether it is the top remaining seed will be irrelevant.
          Go 'Wick!

Comment

• Re: Norwich 2018-19 Season Thread: The Ellsworth Era begins

I don’t get why they didn’t just pick a neutral site from before the seasons start out West if they wanted it to be out there so badly. Would have cut all this crap out early and avoided these issues.

Comment

• Originally posted by 802Hockey View Post
              I don’t get why they didn’t just pick a neutral site from before the seasons start out West if they wanted it to be out there so badly. Would have cut all this crap out early and avoided these issues.
              Because the D3 committee voted for campus sites in 2019 (apparently West of Fredonia) and 2021 (apparently East of Cleveland).
              CCT '77 & '78
              4 kids
              5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
              1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
              - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Hmmmmm

@LittleFlyersHky: EHL: Dunning Commits to Neumann University; Local Product to Become a Knight https://www.littleflyers.org/news_article/show/1002411
                CCT '77 & '78
                4 kids

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
                - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

Comment

I know this is not part of this thread, but can someone enlighten me on pre sales of tickets for the NCAA Quarter Finals, UNE at Norwich?

Comment

Originally posted by dinocoach View Post
                    I know this is not part of this thread, but can someone enlighten me on pre sales of tickets for the NCAA Quarter Finals, UNE at Norwich?

Phone: 802-485-2500
                    Email: tickets@norwich.edu

Comment

Originally posted by PuckVoice View Post
                      Phone: 802-485-2500
                      Email: tickets@norwich.edu
                      Starting tomorrow.......
                      Go 'Wick!

Comment

And then there were 2 out of 3 NEHC teams remaining. Good luck to the Cadets .... really hoping Hobart gets to play NU one more time even if it means we play in Wisconsin

Comment

Originally posted by dinocoach View Post
                          The ticket office message this morning said that the only tickets available (until Thursday) are standing room only. More will be made available then, apparently.
                          Still anticipating the all-CCHA Frozen Four

Comment

• Originally posted by West Texas Wolverine View Post
                            The ticket office message this morning said that the only tickets available (until Thursday) are standing room only. More will be made available then, apparently.
                            Have to give season ticket holders a chance and UNE a chance
                            The Poster Formerly Known as Purple_and_Gold10©
                            "The Prezidential Three - Elmira, Oswego, Norwich" © Joecct
                            GO EAGLES!!! R.I.P. L.H. #4 In our hearts forever
                            GO LAKERS!!!
                            GO CADETS!!! R.I.P. Charlie Crosby '63
                            "Reisweber trying to circle in front of the net, he does, HE SCORES! that's it! Oswego State has done it!! The Lakers take home the first NCAA title of any kind in school history. It's celebration time in Upstate New York!"
                            Oswego State '09

Comment

Wow!! I didn't see that coming! Brassard!
                              Last edited by nujack; 03-16-2019, 08:22 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by nujack View Post
                                Wow!! I didn't see that coming!
                                Either did the UNE goalie. That was a grade AAA pocket pick.
                                CCT '77 & '78
                                4 kids

- Benjamin Franklin

Comment

Working...
                                X