Norwich 2018-19 Season Thread: The Ellsworth Era begins

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Birdwatcher View Post
    WPTZ(NBC), WVNY(ABC), WCAX(CBS) WFFF(FOX) ION, CW, LAFF, I get 77 channels, unlimited DVR, Can take a ROKU anywhere there is internet and get my channels. I have 98 movies in my DVR library right now. All free.
    77...yawn...lol jk
    Remy Babineaux
    remyb616@gmail.com
    D3FHL Web Page

Comment

• Originally posted by PSUChamps2001 View Post
      77...yawn...lol jk
      Plus also have 65 other apps. Pluto TV. Crackle. TUBI. Fox Sports. ESPN. Food. Are just a few.

"FEAR THE BIRD!"

Comment

• Originally posted by PSUChamps2001 View Post
        Again, I will say it again... PLAYERS KLUB!

370 US Stations...ALL ESPN, ESPN+, NHL Center Ice, all AHL Games, all Canadian Sports shows...plus all your regular Fox, NBC, NBCSN, NESN (yes that one). ...Showtime Starz, HBO, PayPerView...

$8 a month (just need internet and a firestick)
        Plus a VPN?
        CCT '77 & '78
        4 kids
        5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
        1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
        - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

• Originally posted by joecct View Post
          Plus a VPN?

Dont be skeered...streaming is NOT illegal...
          Remy Babineaux
          remyb616@gmail.com
          D3FHL Web Page

Comment

• Originally posted by Birdwatcher View Post
            Plus also have 65 other apps. Pluto TV. Crackle. TUBI. Fox Sports. ESPN. Food. Are just a few.
            Switching from app to app...fun.... lol for 5 times the same price with 1/4 the stations...you also need a cable subscription to get ESPN and half of the other apps...no thanks...cable companies have taken enough of my money over the years...
            Remy Babineaux
            remyb616@gmail.com
            D3FHL Web Page

Comment

• Re: Norwich 2018-19 Season Thread: The Ellsworth Era begins

Originally posted by PSUChamps2001 View Post
              Switching from app to app...fun.... lol for 5 times the same price with 1/4 the stations...you also need a cable subscription to get ESPN and half of the other apps...no thanks...cable companies have taken enough of my money over the years...
              Be careful about those kinds of streams - their legality is questionable. They are retransmitting copyrighted material without permission. It is not known if consumers are at risk or not
              2007-2008 ECAC East/NESCAC Interlock Pick 'em winner
              2007-2008 Last Person Standing Winner,
              2013-2014 Last Person Standing Winner (tie)
              2016-2017 Last Person Standing Winner

Comment

Yeah, ended up getting Sling TV. So I pay $50 for internet and $25 for a smaller TV package. Only downside was I had to choose between ESPN/ESPN2/EPSN3 and FS1/FS2/NBCSN. For college football, which was the primary driver, ESPN is the better package, but the FS1 package included more channels that the wife liked. At least now I'm set for NHL too with NBCSN. And with my Blues defending the Cup I assume they'll be on plenty.

I could've gotten a combined package of all the channels for $40, but when you factor in the $50 internet service I might as well just get cable if I go that route.
                Norwich '13

2017-2018 Last Person Standing Champion

Comment

• Originally posted by NU Pastime View Post
                  Yeah, ended up getting Sling TV. So I pay $50 for internet and $25 for a smaller TV package. Only downside was I had to choose between ESPN/ESPN2/EPSN3 and FS1/FS2/NBCSN. For college football, which was the primary driver, ESPN is the better package, but the FS1 package included more channels that the wife liked. At least now I'm set for NHL too with NBCSN. And with my Blues defending the Cup I assume they'll be on plenty.

I could've gotten a combined package of all the channels for $40, but when you factor in the $50 internet service I might as well just get cable if I go that route.
                  Like I said. Hit me up and I can show you the way. They actually have a college football category now with all the channels (ACC, BIG10, PAC 12, SEC plus all the Fox Sports regionals and ESPNs) even if you want to be a Slinger, for $I more you get unlimited sports...
                  Remy Babineaux
                  remyb616@gmail.com
                  D3FHL Web Page

Comment

In the event anyone is interested in quenching their thirst for Norwich athletics until the first puck drop, Ronny Dimasi has begun a docuseries on Cadets football. It’s called “Behind the Shield”. Episode 1 has been released and is available here: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=x3uz97dSqPc

Comment

I have been toying with dumping cable all together, I need the YES channel and I believe only HULU carried YES. On a free trial I found out that they only televise the Yankee games an hour and half after the game is over.
                      This PLAYERS CLUB looks interesting, I will look into that

Comment

• Originally posted by lakont55 View Post
                        I have been toying with dumping cable all together, I need the YES channel and I believe only HULU carried YES. On a free trial I found out that they only televise the Yankee games an hour and half after the game is over.
                        YES network plus the MLB package (all games)...
                        Remy Babineaux
                        remyb616@gmail.com
                        D3FHL Web Page

Comment

• Originally posted by lakont55 View Post
                          I dumped cable. I was paying 122.00 for tv. I hooked up with YouTube TV. 49.99 per month. Includes YES and local channels. 77 channels in all. Also has unlimited DVR and 3 streams at the same time.

"FEAR THE BIRD!"

Comment

Originally posted by Birdwatcher View Post
                            I dumped cable. I was paying 122.00 for tv. I hooked up with YouTube TV. 49.99 per month. Includes YES and local channels. 77 channels in all. Also has unlimited DVR and 3 streams at the same time.
                            I too have dumped DTV for YouTube TV. It works good and the cost is much better.

Comment

Do we have a headcount yet on this years NU roster?

Comment

• Originally posted by Norwich59 View Post
                                Do we have a headcount yet on this years NU roster?

Recruits release will be out soon. Roster will be up in mid-October.
                                The Poster Formerly Known as Purple_and_Gold10©
                                "The Prezidential Three - Elmira, Oswego, Norwich" © Joecct
                                GO EAGLES!!! R.I.P. L.H. #4 In our hearts forever
                                GO LAKERS!!!
                                GO CADETS!!! R.I.P. Charlie Crosby '63
                                "Reisweber trying to circle in front of the net, he does, HE SCORES! that's it! Oswego State has done it!! The Lakers take home the first NCAA title of any kind in school history. It's celebration time in Upstate New York!"
                                Oswego State '09

Comment

Working...
                                X