Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Norwich 2018-19 Season Thread: The Ellsworth Era begins

Originally posted by PSUChamps2001 View Post
    Wow you can tell Hobart sucked in the 80s and 90s...

While I agree the predetermined sites make it "easier" to plan, let's be honest...if it was predetermined to be in oh say Wisconsin I highly doubt you were buying your plane/hotels/rental before Saturday night. It would still be the same. It's a 13 hour drive to UWSP from Geneva, it's not like it's in California. We did this for YEARS. Best part is, the game is now all over the internet for you to see. You didnt have that option in the old days. You got your butt in a car with 4 other friends and drove.

#sorrynosympathy
    Nice rant about the "old days". You stopped just shy of yelling at him to get off your lawn.

Comment

Originally posted by llama View Post
      Nice rant about the "old days". You stopped just shy of yelling at him to get off your lawn.
      I think this patch of grass is the Prez's lawn....
      LakerEagleLover

I support tuition payments past...

Comment

• Originally posted by LakerEagleLover View Post
        I think this patch of grass is the Prez's lawn....
        I hear its still mud up there.
        CCT '77 & '78
        4 kids
        5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
        1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
        - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Originally posted by joecct View Post
          I hear its still mud up there.
          Unless Northfield has undergone drastic climate change, the mud won't go away until about Income Tax Day.
          2007-2008 ECAC East/NESCAC Interlock Pick 'em winner
          2007-2008 Last Person Standing Winner,
          2013-2014 Last Person Standing Winner (tie)
          2016-2017 Last Person Standing Winner

Comment

• Originally posted by NUProf View Post
            Unless Northfield has undergone drastic climate change, the mud won't go away until about Income Tax Day.
            Still 75% snow covered in Plattsburgh 🤔

"FEAR THE BIRD!"

Comment

In case anyone wanted to read the USA Today Preview for the Norwich/Geneseo tilt:

https://www.norwichathletics.com/spo...20190319ogc8ro
              The Poster Formerly Known as Purple_and_Gold10©
              "The Prezidential Three - Elmira, Oswego, Norwich" © Joecct
              GO EAGLES!!! R.I.P. L.H. #4 In our hearts forever
              GO LAKERS!!!
              GO CADETS!!! R.I.P. Charlie Crosby '63
              "Reisweber trying to circle in front of the net, he does, HE SCORES! that's it! Oswego State has done it!! The Lakers take home the first NCAA title of any kind in school history. It's celebration time in Upstate New York!"
              Oswego State '09

Comment

• Originally posted by PrezdeJohnson09 View Post
                In case anyone wanted to read the USA Today Preview for the Norwich/Geneseo tilt:

😂😂😂

Comment

Originally posted by PrezdeJohnson09 View Post

It's nice to see that USA Today has upped its game.... Go Lakers...oh, never mind.
                  LakerEagleLover

I support tuition payments past...

Comment

I didn't have hard expectations for this season coming into it. I thought this team could definitely be a tourney team. But I definitely wasn't expecting this. Coach Cam certainly knows how to set the bar high!

Honestly hoping to see UWSP in the Finals. They're a juggernaut, so it's not because I think they'd be the easier team. However, going for a national championship and the first perfect season in DIII history on home ice is a lot of pressure. Let the Cadets play loose with nothing to lose.
                    Norwich '13

2017-2018 Last Person Standing Champion

Comment

• Originally posted by NU Pastime View Post
                      I didn't have hard expectations for this season coming into it. I thought this team could definitely be a tourney team. But I definitely wasn't expecting this. Coach Cam certainly knows how to set the bar high!

Honestly hoping to see UWSP in the Finals. They're a juggernaut, so it's not because I think they'd be the easier team. However, going for a national championship and the first perfect season in DIII history on home ice is a lot of pressure. Let the Cadets play loose with nothing to lose.
                      100% agree. Cam has had the boys ready and continued the schools great reputation. Especially after a tough start, this is impressive

Comment

• Originally posted by 802Hockey View Post
                        100% agree. Cam has had the boys ready and continued the schools great reputation. Especially after a tough start, this is impressive
                        Final 2, with one senior? Never expected that. The Genny goals were weird, good to see the boys stay on task, trusting the process.

r

Comment

Way to go tonight Cadets. Regardless of the results for tomorrow night, you can proudly hold your heads high. Coach Ellsworth and the whole team have exceeded expectations and provided us with quality entertainment all year long. Just to let you know, I am watching the Pointer/Hobart game right now and believe you will do just fine against either one of them... in fact, I believe you will take home the trophy!
                          There is no right way to do the wrong thing. Go Cadets

Comment

Originally posted by 17'sfanNU View Post
                            Way to go tonight Cadets. Regardless of the results for tomorrow night, you can proudly hold your heads high. Coach Ellsworth and the whole team have exceeded expectations and provided us with quality entertainment all year long. Just to let you know, I am watching the Pointer/Hobart game right now and believe you will do just fine against either one of them... in fact, I believe you will take home the trophy!
                            Definitely exceeded expectations

CONGRATS
                            Steve Day(NU71)
                            Go Cadets

Comment

• Originally posted by KrbFlint View Post
                              Gotta get healthy. Coach Ellsworth has talked, since day one, about being the best team they can be in February/March, not October/November. There's a learning curve, but I expect this team to put it together and get hot in the second semester.
                              I posted this on November 12th. I wish I could say I knew they’d get THIS hot!

Comment

• Originally posted by cetihcra View Post
                                Final 2, with one senior? Never expected that. The Genny goals were weird, good to see the boys stay on task, trusting the process.

r
                                Well, 2 seniors, but only one played. But the goalie comes back next year and all those sophmores and freshmen this year? Next year could be exciting. I have no idea if they will win this year, but are they really underdogs? I don’t think so. Give Point an advantage for playing at home, sure, but the Cadets were ranked third and just beat the second ranked team. It should be a great game to watch!! Go Cadets!
                                Go 'Wick!

Comment

Working...
                                X