The NCAA has approved:
• Following initial 5 minute 5-on-5 OT, conferences can choose to use 5 minute 3-on-3 OT and shootout or choose just a shootout or choose nothing.
• Video review allowed on player ejections
• Stick Slashing penalty redefinition
• Changing on the fly: player coming off must be within 5 ft of bench before new player enters
• Additional TO during OT
• 19 skaters can dress for games
• Video review allowed of high stick goals or goals after puck goes off out-of-play netting
All changes for the better IMO.
Full article here
They forgot the ...if you outshoot your opponent by more than 20 shots you win rule.
2007-2008 ECAC East/NESCAC Interlock Pick 'em winner
2007-2008 Last Person Standing Winner,
2013-2014 Last Person Standing Winner (tie)
2016-2017 Last Person Standing Winner
Anyone know what the different conferences have chosen for OT?
Oswego State 1980 Grad
(attended in one way or another from 1968-1988, don't ask..... )
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)