Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

POTUS 45.39: Dick Pictures for Everyone!!!!!!!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS 45.39: Dick Pictures for Everyone!!!!!!!

Originally posted by The Sicatoka View Post
    A while back I said Ol' Wi-i-i-i-ilber was the one to watch, not Pruitt et al.
    Ross is the shadiest of the crew; but, he must be making money for the right folks along the way so he's flying under a lot of radars.
    Today, the Trump Cavalcade of Best People features N.Y. GOP Congressman Chris Collins:

Peter Alexander Verified account @PeterAlexander
    JUST IN: Rep. Chris Collins (R-NY), Trump’s earliest congressional backer, arrested by the FBI on securities fraud-related charges, via @jonathan4ny
    https://www.cnbc.com/2018/08/08/gop-...ng-charge.html

Will Dishonest Donnie distance himself from Collins or issue yet another "not being treated fairly" bleat?
    The Terrier Hockey Fan Blog

Comment

Originally posted by Rogie21 View Post
      Today, the Trump Cavalcade of Best People features N.Y. GOP Congressman Chris Collins:

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/08/08/gop-...ng-charge.html

Will Dishonest Donnie distance himself from Collins or issue yet another "not being treated fairly" bleat?
      Pardon.
      **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
      Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Made a call from the friggin' White House to his son to pass on inside information about a company whose board he sits on. While still on the phone with dad, his son called his broker and told him to unload 50,000 shares.

These people are not the best and brightest.
        What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Originally posted by rufus View Post
          Made a call from the friggin' White House to his son to pass on inside information about a company whose board he sits on. While still on the phone with dad, his son called his broker and told him to unload 50,000 shares.

These people are not the best and brightest.
          That's all legal if you have the money.
          **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

https://www.apnews.com/c690a898eea34...mp-strongholds

The United States is on pace to add about 2.6 million jobs this year under President Donald Trump’s watch. Yet the bulk of the hiring has occurred in bastions of Democratic voters rather than in the Republican counties that put Trump in the White House.

On average for the year-ended this May, 58.5 percent of the job gains were in counties that backed Democrat Hillary Clinton in 2016, according to an Associated Press analysis of monthly government jobs data by county.

Despite an otherwise robust national economy, the analysis shows that a striking number of Trump counties are losing jobs. The AP found that 35.4 percent of Trump counties have shed jobs in the past year, compared with just 19.2 percent of Clinton counties.
            Tired of winning yet?

Comment

All his policies are pro life. That's all the winning that's required.

Comment

Hmm...I wonder if retaliatory tariffs on the things we grow and make could be to blame for all of that. Hmm...
                "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                  That's all legal if you have the money.
                  Yep. The "law and order" party.

'Scuze me, I gotta go shoot me an unarmed black dude now.

Comment

Yep. The "law and order" party.
                    It is interesting how that party is constructed. They get the rich to vote for them because the rich want to keep their money. And they get the poor to vote for them because they're either A. Stupid, or B. Social Issue voters like guns, abortion, etc.

It's one hell of a coalition that they've constructed. Because it's entirely pliable on things like Russia, the rule of law, etc as long as the Ayn Rand tax cuts and abortion laws etc. are coming in.

Comment

Originally posted by St. Clown View Post
                      Hmm...I wonder if retaliatory tariffs on the things we grow and make could be to blame for all of that. Hmm...
                      Not so much. As the article pointed out, in the places that don't have work, the younger and educated are fleeing to the areas that do. leaving the population older and less skilled. Subsequently, if there are jobs that need to be filled, that population flight means there aren't enough people left there to fill them. It's an ever downward spiral, that so far, Red Don's economic policies have failed to blunt.

Comment

It is interesting how that party is constructed. They get the rich to vote for them because the rich want to keep their money. And they get the poor to vote for them because they're either A. Stupid, or B. Social Issue voters like guns, abortion, etc.

It's one hell of a coalition that they've constructed. Because it's entirely pliable on things like Russia, the rule of law, etc as long as the Ayn Rand tax cuts and abortion laws etc. are coming in.
                        You forget. One day, those poor folk are gonna be millionaires too, and when that day comes, they don't wanna pay their taxes either.

Comment

Not so much. As the article pointed out, in the places that don't have work, the younger and educated are fleeing to the areas that do. leaving the population older and less skilled. Subsequently, if there are jobs that need to be filled, that population flight means there aren't enough people left there to fill them. It's an ever downward spiral, that so far, Red Don's economic policies have failed to blunt.
                          So, pretty soon all of farm country will be corporations and their employees farming the land.

Comment

So, pretty soon all of farm country will be corporations and their employees farming the land.
                            Corporations will then physically own states as opposed to financially.
                            "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

Originally posted by bronconick View Post
                              Corporations will then physically own states as opposed to financially.
                              True. They will own all the land in addition to all the money.

Comment

https://www.mediaite.com/tv/fox-host...ant-tell-a-lie

“How in the world could he ever cooperate and sit down with Mueller for an interview knowing that if you tell one lie to Bob Mueller, he will move to file charges?” she said during Monday’s show.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                                iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                                gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                                Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                                Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                                TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                                DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

Working...
                                X