Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

POTUS 45.39: Dick Pictures for Everyone!!!!!!!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS 45.39: Dick Pictures for Everyone!!!!!!!

Originally posted by rufus View Post
    It doesn't convince new ones, but it keeps his existing ones in a permanent state of spittle-flying rage, and that's all that matters.
    They even get their two-minute hate at the media. They were all angrily yelling at Emmanuel Goldstein. Oddly, none of them had read the book, but somehow they were prepared to hate someone with that name. Odd.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
    iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
    gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
    Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
    Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
    TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
    DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

Originally posted by St. Clown View Post
      Here's what I don't get: He's lying about things that can be so simply fact-checked. It's not like he's lying about the content of their discussions, he's lying about something where there's photographic evidence of him being late.

What does he gain from it? We know his bloc will eat it up and take him at his word, but they've already drank the Kool-Aid and are toasting the cyanide. He can't expect to gain votes from outside his core bloc on this.
      He gains the love and admiration of his fans. Everyone else is wrong. He's right. There's been numerous reports from his rallies where people from the crowd have been interviewed and that's what they believe.

That is why if the Democratic Party spends 1s on talking to those idiots about ANYTHING they will be wasting their time.
      **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
      Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

True. Red Don is always right. No matter what the facts show, Red Don is always right. And the more he keeps repeating the same false things over and over, the more his supporters hear it and believe it's the truth.

EU countries owe us money for NATO. He's been tougher on Russia than any other president. The deficit is coming down rapidly. You know how they know this? Cause Red Don said it was so.

Anything or anyone that says differently is Fake News.
        What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Jesus, I just got the Red Don joke.

It's been a very, very long month.
          Code:
          As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
          College Hockey 6       College Football 0
          BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
          Originally posted by SanTropez
          May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
          Originally posted by bigblue_dl
          I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
          Originally posted by Kepler
          When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
          He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Gotta know your limit kids...

According to people who knew her at American University where she attended graduate school, on at least two occasions Butina bragged about her Russian government connections after she had imbibed and even said the Russian government was connected to her Moscow gun rights group. According to CNN, classmates were unnerved by her comments and reported her to law enforcement twice.
            Other classmates told CNN that in classes she was a constant defender of Vladimir Putin and claimed that she was a middleman between President Trump’s campaign and the Russian government.

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
              Jesus, I just got the Red Don joke.

It's been a very, very long month.
              I stole it from somewhere, not sure where. I'm certainly not clever enough to have come up with it.

Comment

Originally posted by jerphisch View Post
                It's the kids today. Always gotta be the central point of their universe. Always gotta build themselves up to be so important and special.

Old school Russian spies would never be that careless. You either learn how to handle your liquor, or you abstain. Either way, secrets stay secret.

Comment

Originally posted by French Rage View Post
                  It's not about gaining votes. It's about dissociating his current bloc from reality as much as is possible so that their only basis for what real is him. Cults 101.
                  This is completely true and it is why trump behaves the way he does. The only other possibility it that he's simply stark raving mad and an idiot to boot. How sad that the better future for our country may be just that we elected an insane idiot for president and not an actual fascist... Of course there is that 30-40% of our country still hanging out that is dumb enough or evil enough to believe his crap, no matter the reason he's spewing it. The United States is going to be a pretty awkward and sad place to be for the next few years no matter what happens in the next couple of elections, elections that if they don't go trump's way will be considered illegitimate by almost every one of the 60,000,000 who voted for him in 2016.

Comment

Obvious bad Photoshop is bad and obvious.

Comment

At some point does this need to flip to “made” for re-election?

Or do D still get the blame during the 2020 election and “made America great again” will be the slogan for the third term in 2024....
                      a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

I was told by Timothy A though that NK was going to change everything over he meeting...
                        Last edited by Handyman; 08-03-2018, 11:23 PM.
                        "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                        -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                        -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                        -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
                          At some point does this need to flip to “made” for re-election?

Or do D still get the blame during the 2020 election and “made America great again” will be the slogan for the third term in 2024....
                          Already exists on Twatter. #KAG - Keep America Great

Comment

• Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                            Already exists on Twatter. #KAG - Keep America Great
                            That’s not showing accomplishment
                            a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Bill Maher nailed it last night. From start to finish. Great guests and he hit all the issues that I have been worried about. Great show.
                              **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                              Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Working...
                              X