Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

POTUS 45.39: Dick Pictures for Everyone!!!!!!!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS 45.39: Dick Pictures for Everyone!!!!!!!

Originally posted by burd View Post
    At least a Nodak caught it.
    < virtual fistbump >
    Last edited by The Sicatoka; 08-09-2018, 12:24 PM.
    The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

Rudy? He says it blows. Wait, it's gonna blow? Does any of this involve a mule in Tijuana? Rudy, Rudy, Rudy ...
      The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

I count 11 lies in this tweet.
        **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
        Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Lock the ****ing ***** up.
          **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Trump fails to end chain migration: https://www.cnn.com/2018/08/09/polit...vs-us-citizens

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
            iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
            gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
            Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
            Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
            TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
            DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

Originally posted by French Rage View Post
              Trump fails to end chain migration: https://www.cnn.com/2018/08/09/polit...vs-us-citizens
              They're white. It doesn't count.

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                They're white. It doesn't count.
                the last vestiges of Europe as we know it.
                What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

• Originally posted by The Sicatoka View Post
                  Brandon Straka looked pretty alive and human, un-bot-ish, when I saw him interviewed on television.

https://www.theepochtimes.com/walk-a...y_2600555.html
                  You think a random NYC hairdresser would trend on his own? Or is it more likely that he started something but it didn't actually become a thing until the Russian bots co-opted it and used it on their own? Because it's clear they have been using it, the stock photos thing is reality.

Comment

If this group of shadow people are so good at this legal wrangling and twisting of what is going on- clearly taking a path that is incredibly hard to follow, since it ends up with a Presidential impeachment- why didn't they do the easy button and make Secretary Clinton win in 2016? THAT would have been a lot easier than the allegation that this is all made up....

Comment

He really should just learn key stroke control C.
                      Go Gophers!

Comment

"No special treatment" ... like they say out east, "Dey noze a guy ... "

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

They're white.

Comment

“In some parts of the country it does seem like the America we know and love doesn’t exist anymore,” Ingraham continued. "And they’re changes that none of us ever voted for and most of us don’t like. Now much of this is related to both illegal and, in some cases, legal immigration that of course progressives love,” she added.

http://thehill.com/homenews/media/40...to-demographic
                            Go Gophers!

Comment

Originally posted by 5mn_Major View Post
                              “In some parts of the country it does seem like the America we know and love doesn’t exist anymore,” Ingraham continued. "And they’re changes that none of us ever voted for and most of us don’t like. Now much of this is related to both illegal and, in some cases, legal immigration that of course progressives love,” she added.

http://thehill.com/homenews/media/40...to-demographic
                              Laura Ingraham is white.

Comment

• Originally posted by burd View Post
                                It may have been brought up at another table in cafe, but what do fellow libs think of the #walkaway message/movement.
                                It's Kremlin propaganda. Tons of obvious trollfarm accounts have been parroting it for two-plus months.

Comment

Working...
                                X