Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

POTUS 45.39: Dick Pictures for Everyone!!!!!!!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS 45.39: Dick Pictures for Everyone!!!!!!!

Originally posted by joecct View Post
    One wonders if Sam Adams or Patrick Henry would have had their YouTube channels shut down back in the day.
    So you're an Infowars idiot too? Figures.
    What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
      In the, no ****ing **** department. The failing NY Times reports.

The report said the Department of Homeland Security “faces an increased risk that the Border Wall System Program will cost more than projected, take longer than planned or not fully perform as expected.”
      https://www.nytimes.com/2018/08/06/u...imes&smtyp=cur
      Who'd have imagined that the crew that came up with the multiple-times-botched Muslim Travel Ban and with caging children after separating from their asylum-seeking parents would manage to screw up the planning for Dishonest Donnie's "big, beautiful wall"?
      The Terrier Hockey Fan Blog

Comment

• Originally posted by rufus View Post
        So you're an Infowars idiot too? Figures.
        No you cumquat. Never watched or listened to it.
        CCT '77 & '78
        4 kids
        5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
        1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
        - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

• Originally posted by joecct View Post
          No you cumquat. Never watched or listened to it.
          Yet you equate Alex Jones to Patrick Henry.

Comment

Originally posted by unofan View Post
            They are both patriots. Right?

Comment

• Originally posted by unofan View Post
              Rabble rousers. If the colonies lost, the patriots would be footnotes.

The Crown would have turned off their agitation so as they could not share their opinions.
              CCT '77 & '78
              4 kids

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
              - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

Comment

The Crown would have turned off their agitation so as they could not share their opinions.
                You do see that the government isn't the one shutting him down right?
                Also...hate speech is what Jones traffics in...not just rabble rousing.
                "If you leave ignorance and stupidity alone, ignorance and stupidity will think it's ok."
                -Gallagher

R.I.P.
                Grandpa G. ~ Feb 11, 1918-Oct. 6, 1999
                Grandma ~ Jan 2004
                Dad ~ Nov. 4, 1958-April 21, 2008
                Grandpa S. ~ June 21, 1932-November 11, 2013

Comment

It’s very disturbing that you can’t distinguish the difference between the two.
                  Code:
                  As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                  College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                  BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                  Originally posted by SanTropez
                  May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                  Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                  I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                  Originally posted by Kepler
                  When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                  He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                    It’s very disturbing that you can’t distinguish the difference between the two.
                    I wonder if the populace of 177x and 201x could if you interchanged them.

Supression of ideas you disagree with is not a good idea. But liberals seem comfortable with it. Shame on you.
                    CCT '77 & '78
                    4 kids

- Benjamin Franklin

Comment

Supression of ideas you disagree with is not a good idea. But liberals seem comfortable with it. Shame on you.
                      Wow...
                      "If you leave ignorance and stupidity alone, ignorance and stupidity will think it's ok."
                      -Gallagher

R.I.P.
                      Grandpa G. ~ Feb 11, 1918-Oct. 6, 1999
                      Grandma ~ Jan 2004
                      Dad ~ Nov. 4, 1958-April 21, 2008
                      Grandpa S. ~ June 21, 1932-November 11, 2013

Comment

If Alex Jones had any ideas, you might have a point. But all he has is hate speech and conspiracy theories.

Comment

Originally posted by First Time, Long Time View Post
                          Wow...
                          Ditto.

Comment

Unreal

You’re going off the deep end. You seriously can’t distinguish between:
                            —someone who says sandy hook was a false flag attack and lizard people are in cahoots with Clinton to run a pedophile ring
                            —A founding father once called a great orator by a future Chief Justice of the United States
                            Code:
                            As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                            College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                            BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                            Originally posted by SanTropez
                            May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                            Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                            I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                            Originally posted by Kepler
                            When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                            He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                              Unreal

—someone who says sandy hook was a false flag attack and lizard people are in cahoots with Clinton to run a pedophile ring
                              —A founding father once called a great orator by a future Chief Justice of the United States
                              Why is this surprising

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                                Unreal

joe is a thinker, unlike flaggy, but the confirmation bias is strong in that one too. Comparing Alex Jones to Patrick Henry is so forced, it's just plain lame.

Jones and his flaggys would love it, though.

Comment

Working...
                                X