Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

115th Congress the final chapter: And Gerry Mander as the Speaker.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: 115th Congress the final chapter: And Gerry Mander as the Speaker.

And, you know what's funny, this is verbatim from InfoWars website Terms of Service:

Remember: you are a guest here. It is not censorship if you violate the rules and your post is deleted. All civilizations have rules and if you violate them you can expect to be ostracized from the tribe.
    “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

• Originally posted by aparch View Post
      And, you know what's funny, this is verbatim from InfoWars website Terms of Service:
      Well of course...it's not censorship when they do it.
      "If you leave ignorance and stupidity alone, ignorance and stupidity will think it's ok."
      -Gallagher

R.I.P.
      Grandpa G. ~ Feb 11, 1918-Oct. 6, 1999
      Grandma ~ Jan 2004
      Dad ~ Nov. 4, 1958-April 21, 2008
      Grandpa S. ~ June 21, 1932-November 11, 2013

Comment

Originally posted by aparch View Post
        Interesting. What's good for the goose is also good for the gander.
        **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
        Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• Flaggy thinks we have the time
          To listen to him whine
          About nothing and everything all at once
          He is one of those
          Melodramatic fools
          Neurotic to the bone
          No doubt about it
          Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
          "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
          Patreon for exclusive writing content
          Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

I'd respond to Flag, but I flunked my Binary class at MTU, which is why I'm not an engineer.

Comment

• Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
              I'd respond to Flag, but I flunked my Binary class at MTU, which is why I'm not an engineer.
              We could always try resetting him:

Longing, rusted, furnace, daybreak, seventeen, benign, nine, homecoming, one, freight car.

желание, ржавый, печь, рассвет, семнадцать, добросердечный, девять, возвращение на родину, один, грузовой вагон
              Last edited by aparch; 08-09-2018, 06:30 PM.

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

But yet, you're cool with Trump wanting to shut down NBC, CNN, and the WaPo.

Let's take a live look at your reaction:
                Uhhh... where did I ever say I wanted Trump to shut them down? And while we're at it, where has he wanted to shut them down? Just because they don't know what they're talking about doesn't mean they should be silenced. Freedom's a two-way street. Doesn't stop from me telling them they suck. Heck, I miss it from player introductions during the off-season.

Comment

Originally posted by 5mn_Major View Post
                  For starters, the reason I went to check this out was that I wasn't fully positive myself. Believe it or not, I was fully prepared to voice my concerns regarding this it was against the 1st. It was not...and so these outlets are well within their rights to have customers who they deem are appropriate.

The point is that FB, YouTube, etc have user guidelines. You break the guidelines and you get the boot. FB specifically took him down "for glorifying violence, which violates our graphic violence policy, and using dehumanizing language to describe people who are transgender, Muslims and immigrants, which violates our hate speech policies." As stated, there are plenty of conservative sources that don't break these guidelines on these networks...and I'd bet my car that sources like Fox will continue to exist on FB.
                  http://thehill.com/regulation/389021...ers-on-twitter

Dou-ble stand-ard *clap clap clap-clap-clap*

Comment

• Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post

Nope...try again.
                    "If you leave ignorance and stupidity alone, ignorance and stupidity will think it's ok."
                    -Gallagher

R.I.P.
                    Grandpa G. ~ Feb 11, 1918-Oct. 6, 1999
                    Grandma ~ Jan 2004
                    Dad ~ Nov. 4, 1958-April 21, 2008
                    Grandpa S. ~ June 21, 1932-November 11, 2013

Comment

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post

If the POTUS chooses to use a microblog as the form of presidential and governmental record, he cannot block the public from the record as Twitter becomes a de facto government contracting service.

Oddly enough, Twitter could ban the POTUS from its service.
                      "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

Holy crap... is that a link from Flag from a mainstream site?
                        Go Green! Go White! Go State!

1966, 1986, 2007

Go Tigers, Go Packers, Go Red Wings, Go Pistons

Comment

Originally posted by Spartanforlife4 View Post
                          We could always try resetting him...
                          Great success!!

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

• Originally posted by aparch View Post
                            But yet, you're cool with Trump wanting to shut down NBC, CNN, and the WaPo.

Let's take a live look at your reaction:
                            That is not a Leggio!
                            CCT '77 & '78
                            4 kids
                            5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
                            1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
                            - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Originally posted by Spartanforlife4 View Post
                              Amazing how your words can turn on you, eh?

Comment

Originally posted by St. Clown View Post
                                If the POTUS chooses to use a microblog as the form of presidential and governmental record, he cannot block the public from the record as Twitter becomes a de facto government contracting service.

Oddly enough, Twitter could ban the POTUS from its service.
                                ROFL... LM*O... The fact th- ROFL... ...that you think Twitter is an offic- ROFLM**O... This idea is so preposterous you can't possibly be serious... ROFL... It's so insane I can hardly even repeat it...

Wow, I didn't think the left was THIS desperate...

Comment

Working...
                                X