Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

115th Congress the final chapter: And Gerry Mander as the Speaker.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: 115th Congress the final chapter: And Gerry Mander as the Speaker.

Originally posted by St. Clown View Post
    If any physical harm ever comes to people Jones targets in his self-admitted performance art pieces, will you still stand by him?
    Are you going to be setting the same precedent for Bernie Sanders to be held responsible for the shooting of Steve Scalise?

Comment

Originally posted by St. Clown View Post
      Was there an immediate threat of life to the pizza shop owner who was alleged to have run some illegal sex-trafficking hub in his business's basement, as reported by Alex Jones? What about the parents of children slain at Sandyhook who live under constant threat by Jones's listeners?

The man's legal ability to operate has not been infringed, private companies have simply said that he's no longer going to find an audience using their infrastructure.

If any physical harm ever comes to people Jones targets in his self-admitted performance art pieces, will you still stand by him?
      Yeah, they're not actually private companies though because they're publicly traded....I read that on the internet, so it's true.
      Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
      Originally posted by Quizmire
      mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
      MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
      MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
      I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

Originally posted by MinnesotaNorthStar View Post
        Yeah, they're not actually private companies though because they're publicly traded....I read that on the internet, so it's true.
        They said the same thing about Standard Oil.

Comment

• Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
          Are you going to be setting the same precedent for Bernie Sanders to be held responsible for the shooting of Steve Scalise?
          Evel Knievel couldn't make that leap.
          "If you leave ignorance and stupidity alone, ignorance and stupidity will think it's ok."
          -Gallagher

R.I.P.
          Grandpa G. ~ Feb 11, 1918-Oct. 6, 1999
          Grandma ~ Jan 2004
          Dad ~ Nov. 4, 1958-April 21, 2008
          Grandpa S. ~ June 21, 1932-November 11, 2013

Comment

Originally posted by First Time, Long Time View Post
            Evel Knievel couldn't make that leap.
            Then how about Maxine Waters for the threats against Sarah Sanders, which now requires for her to have Secret Service protection? You want something, you provide equal treatment under the law.

Comment

Maybe Sarah shouldn't be such a snowflake. Didn't daddy teach her to shoot? She can pack heat when she's not at the White House, and defend herself when out in public. Republicans would love it.

Comment

Does O’Conner run again in November assuming the current numbers hold?

Comment

So R wins Ohio seat. That can't make D happy across the country
                  a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
                    So R wins Ohio seat. That can't make D happy across the country
                    50.2-49.3 in a +11 R district

Meh. Russians had to get their hack on.
                    "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

• Originally posted by bronconick View Post

You're not going to hang a banner
                      a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
                        You're not going to hang a banner
                        If the dems go +10 nationwide in November, the house is easily theirs. They need 23 seats to get the majority, there are 69 Republican held seats in districts that aren't as red as the Ohio one up tonight.

Comment

• Originally posted by MinnesotaNorthStar View Post
                          You follow @Millie__Weaver on Twitter?
                          “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

• Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
                            Then how about Maxine Waters for the threats against Sarah Sanders, which now requires for her to have Secret Service protection? You want something, you provide equal treatment under the law.
                            How bout R's do it first since they are the ones in charge.
                            We all know Trump won't allow that
                            "If you leave ignorance and stupidity alone, ignorance and stupidity will think it's ok."
                            -Gallagher

R.I.P.
                            Grandpa G. ~ Feb 11, 1918-Oct. 6, 1999
                            Grandma ~ Jan 2004
                            Dad ~ Nov. 4, 1958-April 21, 2008
                            Grandpa S. ~ June 21, 1932-November 11, 2013

Comment

Originally posted by aparch View Post
                              I don't, but I don't think I'd be surprised if that's where the person got the idea. For the record it was a random comment a Fox News Facebook post about Alex Jones. You might want to take a few minutes to let the shock subside.
                              Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
                              Originally posted by Quizmire
                              mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
                              MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
                              MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
                              I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

Originally posted by bronconick View Post

I am sure Scooby will tell us how this proves no wave is coming but the Rs should have walked away with this seat. They havent voted D in like 30 years...Trump is killing them.
                                "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                                -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                                -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                                -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Working...
                                X