Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

115th Congress the final chapter: And Gerry Mander as the Speaker.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: 115th Congress the final chapter: And Gerry Mander as the Speaker.

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
    Checks all the boxes.

Tax cuts. Check.
    Guns. Check.
    Pro-Life. Check.

Nothing else matters.
    Terse, but nails it.
    Code:
    As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
    College Hockey 6       College Football 0
    BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
    Originally posted by SanTropez
    May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
    Originally posted by bigblue_dl
    I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
    Originally posted by Kepler
    When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
    He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Duncan Hunter (R-CA), who was 2nd to endorse Trump after Collins gets indicted along with his wife for corruption, spending $250k in campaign money to take trips to Europe, Hawaii, and dental work.
      "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

Originally posted by bronconick View Post
        Duncan Hunter (R-CA), who was 2nd to endorse Trump after Collins gets indicted along with his wife for corruption, spending $250k in campaign money to take trips to Europe, Hawaii, and dental work.
        He looks like he inherited the chair from dad. Pretty good gig if you can get it. But as of yesterday, he was not on the November ballot. My how things can change.
        Go Gophers!

Comment

Originally posted by bronconick View Post
          SoCal: Alabama with palm trees.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
          iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
          gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
          Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
          Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
          TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
          DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

Hunter also spent $1500 on Steam
            "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Comment

• Originally posted by French Rage View Post
              SoCal: Alabama with palm trees.
              Where in bama is Hollywood and Beverly hills?
              a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Former Speaker Newt Gingrich (R-Ga.) reportedly said the death of Iowa college student Mollie Tibbetts could be politically advantageous to Republicans heading into the November midterm elections.

"If Mollie Tibbetts is a household name by October, Democrats will be in deep trouble," he told Axios in an article published Wednesday.
                http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefi...mpression=true
                "If you leave ignorance and stupidity alone, ignorance and stupidity will think it's ok."
                -Gallagher

R.I.P.
                Grandpa G. ~ Feb 11, 1918-Oct. 6, 1999
                Grandma ~ Jan 2004
                Dad ~ Nov. 4, 1958-April 21, 2008
                Grandpa S. ~ June 21, 1932-November 11, 2013

Comment

"It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                  -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                  -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                  -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

So who will interimly replace Sen. McCain?
                    1. Winner of GOP primary?
                    2. Mrs. McCain?
                    3. Some buddy of the governor?
                    4. A Goldwater. Thereby retaining symmetry.
                    Last edited by joecct; 08-27-2018, 09:25 AM.
                    CCT '77 & '78
                    4 kids
                    5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
                    1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
                    - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

I'd say 3. #1 is surrendering Flake's seat to the Democrats in January. I think the Gov is a milder Trump so they don't care about the McCains or Goldwaters

Comment

Interesting read. I put it here because it concerns 2 Senators from AZ.

https://www.azcentral.com/story/opin...ter/954432001/
                        CCT '77 & '78
                        4 kids
                        5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
                        1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
                        - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post

How much do you want to be bet there will be a grass roots Trumptard effort to bog them down with either bogus ride requests or even real ones but from Trumptard voters?

Comment

Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post
                            How much do you want to be bet there will be a grass roots Trumptard effort to bog them down with either bogus ride requests or even real ones but from Trumptard voters?
                            Regarding the latter, I don't believe they're limiting it to any particular issue or party, so no big deal there.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                            iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                            gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                            Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                            Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                            TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                            DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

Originally posted by French Rage View Post
                              Regarding the latter, I don't believe they're limiting it to any particular issue or party, so no big deal there.
                              I don't think they could but imho the intent by Lyft is to get more disenfranchised voters to booths and I'm guessing this fits more liberals than not in the areas this will be initiated. So what I'm saying is Trumptards could try to monopolize ride usage by flooding Lyft with requests from their base as much as possible thereby nullifying their intended result.

I love the initiative so I'm not trying to s**t on it's just I don't underestimate the level these *******s will go to to interfere.
                              Last edited by Slap Shot; 08-27-2018, 01:35 PM.

Comment

Well Lyft drivers can pick up who they choose...my guess is they go with more, ethnic looking, people
                                "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                                -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                                -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                                -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Working...
                                X