Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Michigan wolverines 2018-19

Originally posted by alfablue View Post
    Not a Teddy Bear toss anymore, but a chuck a puck, and you get a puck by donating toys. https://mgoblue.com/sports/2017/6/16...ions-html.aspx
    Thanks! We’ll be sure to bring some things in.
    I was told there would be no math...

Comment

Originally posted by melmac View Post
      Thanks! We’ll be sure to bring some things in.
      And sorry to miss you guys this weekend- we are heading west for a graduation.

Comment

Originally posted by alfablue View Post
        And sorry to miss you guys this weekend- we are heading west for a graduation.
        Didn’t want to see you anyway.
        Safe travels!

Comment

Hey... do you guys have a teddy bear toss or anything that might be happening this weekend? I’d pick up some things if there were something going on, you know, for the kids...
          Are you and the family going to be at both games? NaSK and I will be in our usual seats in section 13 (South end by the band).
          Originally posted by West Texas Wolverine
          wT, your wisdom is as boundless as the volume of your cheering.

Arenas visited:
          7 B1G, 7 CCHA (all except St Thomas), 6 NCH (UNO, NoDak, DU, Miami, SCSU, WMU), 5 Hockey East (BU, BC, UNH, Lowell, Vermont), 5 ECAC (RPI, Union, Dartmouth, St. Lawrence, Clarkson), 2 AHA (Mercyhurst, RIT), 2 Alaskan

Comment

Originally posted by wolverineTrumpet View Post
            Are you and the family going to be at both games? NaSK and I will be in our usual seats in section 13 (South end by the band).
            Yup. Same place as last year.

Comment

Yup. Same place as last year.
              Does that mean there will be more gophers at the game than just you?
              We'll try to stop by afterwards and say "hi".

Arenas visited:
              7 B1G, 7 CCHA (all except St Thomas), 6 NCH (UNO, NoDak, DU, Miami, SCSU, WMU), 5 Hockey East (BU, BC, UNH, Lowell, Vermont), 5 ECAC (RPI, Union, Dartmouth, St. Lawrence, Clarkson), 2 AHA (Mercyhurst, RIT), 2 Alaskan

Comment

For those like me that always assume hockey is at 7:30, a reminder tonight's game is at 8.

Arenas visited:

Comment

For those like me that always assume hockey is at 7:30, a reminder tonight's game is at 8.
                  I really miss the days when the games normal start time was 7:00.
                  Section 3 (formerly 6, before that "F")
                  Row 1
                  Seats 6 & 7
                  Same seats since '93 - at the blue line on the glass

9 NCAA Titles: '48, '51, '52, '53, '55, ''56, '64, '96, '98

Comment

Was sorry to read about Scott Matzka. I remember him lacing 'em up for Michigan when I was a relative newbie to the rivalry.

What an awful way to go. He tackled ALS head-on, though, and his legacy both on the ice & off is solid.

Comment

• Re: Michigan wolverines 2018-19

Crap, that is bad news.

MGobule's reporting... https://mgoblue.com/news/2018/12/16/...sses-away.aspx

Comment

They've been showing on TV during the B1G team's football games the commercials promoting the B1G conference and I have to say the scenes of the toddler girl in the earmuffs by the glass at Yost is just too cute for words!

Comment

Great win today. Cecconi's goal to start the game was unbelievable. Might be the longest goal in Michigan history if that stat was actually traceable.

As the calendar turns to the new year Michigan Hockey springs to life as usual. Tying 6 of the last 8 games was really weird.
                          ---
                          National Champions: 1948, 1951, 1952, 1953, 1955, 1956, 1964, 1996, 1998
                          Frozen Four: 1948, 1949, 1950, 1951, 1952, 1953, 1954, 1955, 1956, 1957, 1962, 1964, 1977, 1992, 1993, 1995, 1996, 1997, 1998, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2008, 2011, 2018
                          19 Conference Championships
                          10 Conference Tournament Championships
                          2 Hobey Baker Winners

@UMichWD on Twitter

Comment

Pleasantly surprised at that win. Great to get 3 points for the conference standings which technically puts us in a 3 way tie for 3rd, but everyone has games in hand over us.

Was anyone else happy to see such lousy attendance for this outdoor game? I was really surprised to see how little of the stadium was occupied, especially when the weather seemed to be pretty good.

Arenas visited:

Comment

So who's coming down for this weekend's games to support your team? Not very many lower bowl seats left for Saturday with the exception of those on resale.

Comment

I was really surprised to see how little of the stadium was occupied, especially when the weather seemed to be pretty good.
                                I was also surprised but only mildly. The outdoor games are being overdone. It is getting to be more of the same o, same o rather than being something special.
                                Section 3 (formerly 6, before that "F")
                                Row 1
                                Seats 6 & 7
                                Same seats since '93 - at the blue line on the glass

9 NCAA Titles: '48, '51, '52, '53, '55, ''56, '64, '96, '98

Comment

Working...
                                X