Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Michigan wolverines 2018-19

Originally posted by Hockeybuckeye View Post
    I was going through your thread for the season and I realized Streaker never posted once, in fact nothing for a year.
    Does anyone know if something happened to him?
    I thought I saw him a few times early in the season, as he sits near us. But we missed a bunch of games this year, too...

Comment

I ran into streaker in the concourse at a game or two. He seemed to be doing ok. Perhaps he's moved on from the hockey message board, or just uninspired by this season's team.

In other news....is anyone else sad to see Rico got fired? Making fun of him is one of the things I miss from the CCHA. Sad to see the 'dynasty' end before it ever began.
      Originally posted by West Texas Wolverine
      wT, your wisdom is as boundless as the volume of your cheering.

Arenas visited:
      7 B1G, 7 CCHA (all except St Thomas), 6 NCH (UNO, NoDak, DU, Miami, SCSU, WMU), 5 Hockey East (BU, BC, UNH, Lowell, Vermont), 5 ECAC (RPI, Union, Dartmouth, St. Lawrence, Clarkson), 2 AHA (Mercyhurst, RIT), 2 Alaskan

Comment

Well I'm glad to hear he's OK. To see him completely gone from forum I thought worse case scenario.

Comment

Very happy to hear Will Lockwood is returning for his senior season. Hope he can talk Josh Norris into returning, as well.
          The certainties of life...Death, Taxes and bad B1G Referees.

Comment

• Originally posted by umichjim View Post
            Very happy to hear Will Lockwood is returning for his senior season. Hope he can talk Josh Norris into returning, as well.
            Wow, I did not expect that! Very good to hear that.

Comment

The rumor is confirmed - Lockwood is returning

https://www.michigandaily.com/sectio...rn-senior-year
              Section 3 (formerly 6, before that "F")
              Row 1
              Seats 6 & 7
              Same seats since '93 - at the blue line on the glass

9 NCAA Titles: '48, '51, '52, '53, '55, ''56, '64, '96, '98

Comment

This will come as a surprise- Norris is gone- https://mgoblue.com/news/2019/5/27/i...-senators.aspx

I would have never thought he would go after missing so much of the season due to injury. Oh, well.

Comment

Originally posted by alfablue View Post
                  This will come as a surprise- Norris is gone- https://mgoblue.com/news/2019/5/27/i...-senators.aspx

I would have never thought he would go after missing so much of the season due to injury. Oh, well.
                  Norris is a solid player. Will be missed but Michigan will reload!

Comment

We have a 19-20 schedule- https://mgoblue.com/news/2019/6/5/ei...-schedule.aspx
                    https://mgoblue.com/schedule.aspx?schedule=1496

Comment

I was just looking at it and came here to see if anyone had already posted it. That makes it time for SOMEONE (hint, hint) to start the 2019-20 Season thread.

I did notice that unlike the last few years there are NO dates where the Hockey Team and Football Team are both playing home games.
                      Row 1
                      Seats 6 & 7

Comment

I got my season ticket renewal notice last week and signed up for another year. This will be season #28.
                        I don't now what it is but something tells me there will be fewer tickets sold this year than last.

Football is almost completely sold out for the season. Six of the seven games are sold out and there are only a few stranded singles left for the MTSU game.
                        Basketball now has a waiting list for season tickets. They are currently in the renewal process, I think that ends this week.
                        There are only so many dollars available to be spread around.
                        Row 1
                        Seats 6 & 7

Comment

Originally posted by JoeZ View Post
                          I got my season ticket renewal notice last week and signed up for another year. This will be season #28.
                          I don't now what it is but something tells me there will be fewer tickets sold this year than last.

Football is almost completely sold out for the season. Six of the seven games are sold out and there are only a few stranded singles left for the MTSU game.
                          Basketball now has a waiting list for season tickets. They are currently in the renewal process, I think that ends this week.
                          There are only so many dollars available to be spread around.
                          Funny that football is still selling out- they still have not beaten OSU for a while.

We renewed hockey yesterday.

I really wish there was a fall picnic to meet the team, though.

Comment

So....Coach Wiseman has now moved on to Edmonton. Good luck to him in the new position. So who does Mel get to replace him? Rumors I have heard say Mike Komisarik, Blake Sloan and Eric Nystrom among others have applied for the job. Anyone heard any other names? Who would you like to see be the new Assistant Coach?
                            The certainties of life...Death, Taxes and bad B1G Referees.

Comment

Funny that football is still selling out- they still have not beaten OSU for a while.
                              Funny you should mention that. I have season tix there also and out of curiosity I was looking around. The way I see it every game except the MTSU opener is sold out and there are only a very few stranded single seats available for that game.

I really wish there was a fall picnic to meet the team, though.
                              Yeah. I also really miss those annual Dekers picnics right before fall practice starts.
                              Row 1
                              Seats 6 & 7

Comment

Originally posted by umichjim View Post
                                So....Coach Wiseman has now moved on to Edmonton. Good luck to him in the new position. So who does Mel get to replace him? Rumors I have heard say Mike Komisarik, Blake Sloan and Eric Nystrom among others have applied for the job. Anyone heard any other names? Who would you like to see be the new Assistant Coach?
                                Who I would really like to see is Dave Huntsicker.
                                Row 1
                                Seats 6 & 7

Comment

Working...
                                X