Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

POTUS 45.38: Truth! Justice! And the American Way!!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS 45.38: Truth! Justice! And the American Way!!

Stop...engaging...THE TROLL!
    "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
    -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
    -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
    -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Well Lou Dobbs' check cleared...
      "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
      -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
      -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
      -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

So, am I the only one who thinks that Trump asked Putin to have his hackers do something to Amazon to cause issues with their Prime Day sale? You know how much Trump doesn’t like Jeff Bezos.

Just me??? Ok then.

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post

Well Lou Dobbs' check cleared...
          That's the base. ~40%. He even got some non-base support.

Senator Rand Paul Ky.
          I think it’s a good idea to have engagement, and I guess I don’t quite understand all of the people who have gone completely deranged criticizing the president.
          Last edited by ScoobyDoo; 07-17-2018, 08:06 AM.
          **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
          Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by Scarlet View Post
            So, am I the only one who thinks that Trump asked Putin to have his hackers do something to Amazon to cause issues with their Prime Day sale? You know how much Trump doesn’t like Jeff Bezos.

Just me??? Ok then.
            I wouldn't say probable but certainly possible.
            **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

The question of the day.

And Scooby has the answer.

NOTHING.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                      The question of the day.

And Scooby has the answer.

NOTHING.
                      Truth. What is she thinking tweeting something like that? Are lamestream media types the last to realize that the entire GOP are sniveling cowards to afraid to stand up to the cult leader?
                      Legally drunk???? If its "legal", what's the ------- problem?!? - George Carlin

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

"I've never seen so much reason and bullsh*t contained in ONE MAN."

Comment

Originally posted by Rover View Post
                        Truth. What is she thinking tweeting something like that? Are lamestream media types the last to realize that the entire GOP are sniveling cowards to afraid to stand up to the cult leader?
                        Katey Tur is an excellent reporter. She's making a point, and a very good one.

Comment

yeah. I agree.

40% of the country would cut off their own dicks if they thought it would p1ss off "the libt@rds". They'll happily march to the polls and pull the lever for Trump. Then he just needs a few people that only care about tax cuts and are willing to hold their nose and vote for Trump. Throw in some evangelicals that are getting a hard on over the potential of banning abortion and gay marriage and he's in.

Comment

Katey Tur is an excellent reporter. She's making a point, and a very good one.
                            I'll take your word for it. I would struggle to name one half way decent reporter in this day and age, let alone an excellent one.
                            Legally drunk???? If its "legal", what's the ------- problem?!? - George Carlin

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

"I've never seen so much reason and bullsh*t contained in ONE MAN."

Comment

Originally posted by BassAle View Post
                              yeah. I agree.

40% of the country would cut off their own dicks if they thought it would **** off "the *******s". They'll happily march to the polls and pull the lever for Trump. Then he just needs a few people that only care about tax cuts and are willing to hold their nose and vote for Trump. Throw in some evangelicals that are getting a hard on over the potential of banning abortion and gay marriage and he's in.
                              You have just articulated my exact thinking in 2016. And nothing has changed.

Comment

Originally posted by Rover View Post
                                I'll take your word for it. I would struggle to name one half way decent reporter in this day and age, let alone an excellent one.
                                She's one of the good ones at NBC. There are a few.

Comment

Working...
                                X